[Black Scale] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

December 28, 2010 @ 23:18:33 PM
We got them in but we wont have pricing till tomorrow

So they are going on sale in the morning but no price yet?
December 29, 2010 @ 01:11:21 AM
So they are going on sale in the morning but no price yet?

Will let everyone know when we get pricing

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 29, 2010 @ 03:15:54 AM
damn cant wait to get those wing tip and new jacket !!
December 29, 2010 @ 07:23:46 AM
i can't wait to know how much will be the cut&sew charcoal hoodie,
if it's enought cheap for my pockets,mega i want agree it to my order,
i'm waiting the price fam
December 29, 2010 @ 08:05:53 AM
Just got my black box today very happy with it!!! $25 4Tees and 1 key chain.
Thank you all BS Crew.blushing

thats almost as good as my $100 box
December 29, 2010 @ 09:25:42 AM
My mistake mega, i thought the charcoal side zip hoodie was supposed to drop today, bro...im all confuzzled an shit lol

thats almost as good as my $100 box

thas why I generally stay away from mystery grab boxes, no matter the brand. except for Mishka, their boxes are pretty consistently dope.
December 29, 2010 @ 09:43:32 AM
My mistake mega, i thought the charcoal side zip hoodie was supposed to drop today, bro...im all confuzzled an shit lol

thas why I generally stay away from mystery grab boxes, no matter the brand. except for Mishka, their boxes are pretty consistently dope.

friday will be dropped,and they don't have the price yet,till the friday we don't know it

i really feel this hoodie,i think that's the best cut and sew piece
December 29, 2010 @ 12:02:47 PM
thats that heavy looking hoodie/jacket? shit is 2 dope.. YO ROB I wore my red/purple button up last night fucking killer steez every1 had 2 say how they liked it smokeyfacesmokeyface question though who came up with this new lettering?
December 29, 2010 @ 13:03:17 PM
I appreciate all the feedback on the pics guys.
December 29, 2010 @ 13:35:36 PM
it sells at zumiez noww?? smh
December 29, 2010 @ 13:35:36 PM
CHEAP BLACK SCALE L/XL: http://hypebeast.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2835755#post2835755

I need this gone today, looking to trade/buy the traditional key chain everyones getting

WTB SUPREME: WHITE PAISLEY OXFORD XL "LA" FITTEDS 7 5/8 & HARLEM SERIES "MLB" FITTEDS 7 3/4 ALL DIVINE MERCY HOODIES XL

December 29, 2010 @ 14:50:08 PM

Actually the first mystery box from 5th column was great! I got two tees and a hoodie for 25. Maybe you should check out the thread and educate yourself.smokeyface
oh and a 5 panel with a whole bunch of stickers too.
December 29, 2010 @ 15:44:01 PM
Hoping that cut & sew hoodie comes out while I'm still here. Really need that piece.
December 29, 2010 @ 16:11:56 PM
thats that heavy looking hoodie/jacket? shit is 2 dope.. YO ROB I wore my red/purple button up last night fucking killer steez every1 had 2 say how they liked it smokeyfacesmokeyface question though who came up with this new lettering?

The Rosicrucian B embroidery on the bottom hem?
Mega and Alfred kill all the graphics.
Its a dope detail hit.
I cant wait for you guys to see the Fall/Winter 2011 stuff we just did. Im sure you will see pics from Agenda and Magic tradeshows

Appreciate the support bro
December 29, 2010 @ 18:13:42 PM
yeee I saw that after I was wearing it a couple hours it was a nice hit theres one on the m-19 jacket smokeyface I may want to use the lettering for a tat.
December 29, 2010 @ 18:22:15 PM
Winter black scale cut & sew is now available at the black scale store in sf.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

December 29, 2010 @ 18:22:52 PM
the rosicrucian b embroidery on the bottom hem?
Mega and alfred kill all the graphics.
Its a dope detail hit.
I cant wait for you guys to see the fall/winter 2011 stuff we just did. Im sure you will see pics from agenda and magic tradeshows

appreciate the support bro

thanks boujie

December 29, 2010 @ 18:24:12 PM
my mistake mega, i thought the charcoal side zip hoodie was supposed to drop today, bro...im all confuzzled an shit lol

thas why i generally stay away from mystery grab boxes, no matter the brand. Except for mishka, their boxes are pretty consistently dope.

its at the store in sf now. Remember its black/charcoal.

Its darker than the zip hood thats on the lookbook.

December 29, 2010 @ 18:25:33 PM
hoping that cut & sew hoodie comes out while i'm still here. Really need that piece.

in store now

4159819691 sf store

December 29, 2010 @ 18:32:24 PM
someone here is suggesting i got played by someone from the office about that stolen hat, i hope this is not true...
they was telling me it isn't possible to get a refund from the post office this quick, it takes at least a few weeks to be processed and to be refunded, they saying the guy might not even botherd to send out the hat to me and shit...
dam if this true and why would they do this?! just becouse i was constant e-mailing this guy for a exchange for the jacket to size up?! maby the order mailing guy was happy with me and did this to take the piss on me and changed the value from 9 to 99 and even din't bother to send me out the hat also, insane... blinkyeyes
December 29, 2010 @ 18:34:21 PM
someone here is suggesting i got played by someone from the office about that stolen hat, i hope this is not true...
they was telling me it isn't possible to get a refund from the post office this quick, it takes at least a few weeks to be processed and to be refunded, they saying the guy might not even botherd to send out the hat to me and shit...
dam if this true and why would they do this?! just becouse i was constant e-mailing this guy for a exchange for the jacket to size up?! maby the order mailing guy wasn't happy with me and did this to take the piss on me and changed the value from 9 to 99 and even din't bother to send me out the hat also, insane... blinkyeyes
December 29, 2010 @ 18:47:07 PM
dam if this true and why would they do this?! just becouse i was constant e-mailing this guy for a exchange for the jacket to size up?! maby the order mailing guy wasn't happy with me and did this to take the piss on me and changed the value from 9 to 99 and even din't bother to send me out the hat also, insane... blinkyeyes

You shouldn't listen to people that don't know shit.

In the end of the day we are refunding you your money back.

We ship 1000's of packages a week, believe me our freight companies refund us for unproper use of packages.

December 29, 2010 @ 18:50:54 PM

Also if we wanted to piss you off why would we go out our way to hold sizes and exchange goods and do our part as a business to make our business grow.

December 29, 2010 @ 18:59:10 PM
yea it doesn't really make sense but i just had to say what was on mind becouse he told me it happend to him before so i dont know, i know u are kool tho mega.
December 29, 2010 @ 19:09:25 PM
A few new BS pieces up at highpointshoes.blogspot. com (still can't post links).
December 29, 2010 @ 19:17:00 PM
Winter black scale cut & sew is now available at the black scale store in sf.

damn. was there earlier today (around 1) and the shipment hadn't come in yet. guess i gotta stop by the store tmw.
December 29, 2010 @ 20:08:11 PM
yea it doesn't really make sense but i just had to say what was on mind becouse he told me it happend to him before so i dont know, i know u are kool tho mega.

Its all good.

December 29, 2010 @ 20:11:41 PM
damn. was there earlier today (around 1) and the shipment hadn't come in yet. guess i gotta stop by the store tmw.

People are buying it up now.

We sold about 15 wax moleskin zip hoodies

December 29, 2010 @ 20:33:57 PM
what's the info on those letterman jackets? price color?
December 29, 2010 @ 20:34:03 PM
Megs please bring some of that exclusiveness to ny killerrrsmokeyface
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x