[Mister (Mr.)] - 2010 Official Discussion Thread

June 15, 2010 @ 16:05:05 PM
MISTUHxPYRO, thank you!! Be sure to post some pics if you find the time!

Got the red oxford and henley in today. Thanks !!
June 15, 2010 @ 18:08:37 PM
MISTUHxPYRO, thank you!! Be sure to post some pics if you find the time!

For sure, will do!

And, I do have a question although its not related to your brand, lol. I'm looking for a nice pair of laidback sunglasses for the summer. Thinking maybe SUPER flat tops (black, matte black, or red) or the classics (matte black or black). Recommendations? Just seeing what you'd guys think.
June 15, 2010 @ 18:48:15 PM
^can't go wrong with flat top supers. i got the matte black ones and they're a great alternative, IMO, to ray ban wayfaers. that being said, will post up a fit with a Mr. henley + super sunglasses.
June 15, 2010 @ 19:26:28 PM
^can't go wrong with flat top supers. i got the matte black ones and they're a great alternative, IMO, to ray ban wayfaers. that being said, will post up a fit with a Mr. henley + super sunglasses.

thanks sir!
June 15, 2010 @ 21:17:50 PM
MISTUHxPYRO, we love sunglasses! Unfortunately everyone has different taste and different face shapes but I'll expand on some of our favorites!!

First up are these badboys by Cutler & Gross, I love the tortoise shell on these and to me they are probably the most refined wayfarers without seeming too "I bought these at Urban Outfitters for $5"

They're available at Blackbird for $410.

The next ones are a bit more flashy if you're that sort of dude that can pull these off they are greaattttt... They're by DITA and these are called the GRANDMASTER-THREE's. The color is red crystal gradient with 18k gold.

They're available on DITA's online shop for $600.

Next up is Tom Ford's, who doesn't love Tom Ford? These are called the Pablo's...

They're available at Neiman Marcus for $550

Although.... If you just want something plain and sleek I agree with modernART that the Super matte black flattops are the way to go blushing
June 15, 2010 @ 21:25:13 PM
MISTUHxPYRO, I love that you asked for people's suggestions I'd really like for this thread not only to discuss the garments we come out with but what everyone is using in their daily life?

I'll start off. Crocs look really goofy to me, but they're super comfortable! I really love these though... I like to wear them with my seersucker shorts and shortsleeve oxford :p I realize some might find these silly but I don't take myself seriously enough to stay away from these. I think they are great!

You can't beat the price either I've found them from $30-45.

http://www.nativeshoes.com
June 15, 2010 @ 21:59:57 PM
MISTUHxPYRO, we love sunglasses! Unfortunately everyone has different taste and different face shapes but I'll expand on some of our favorites!!

First up are these badboys by Cutler & Gross, I love the tortoise shell on these and to me they are probably the most refined wayfarers without seeming too "I bought these at Urban Outfitters for $5"

They're available at Blackbird for $410.

The next ones are a bit more flashy if you're that sort of dude that can pull these off they are greaattttt... They're by DITA and these are called the GRANDMASTER-THREE's. The color is red crystal gradient with 18k gold.

They're available on DITA's online shop for $600.

Next up is Tom Ford's, who doesn't love Tom Ford? These are called the Pablo's...

Although.... If you just want something plain and sleek I agree with modernART that the Super matte black flattops are the way to go blushing

Oh nice, good lookin out! Yeah, I'm mainly seeing all the different styles. Hoping to pick one up soon. The shoes you posted look pretty comfortable and airy. You rock them with no socks yeh? I've always wanted a pair of DITA's, but they're pretty pricey, haha. Trying to save up, but you guys keep coming out with awesome stuff. Wallet becomes empty, closet gets filled with Mister items blushing

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 17, 2010 @ 00:40:00 AM
MISTUHxPYRO, I love that you asked for people's suggestions I'd really like for this thread not only to discuss the garments we come out with but what everyone is using in their daily life?

I'll start off. Crocs look really goofy to me, but they're super comfortable! I really love these though... I like to wear them with my seersucker shorts and shortsleeve oxford :p I realize some might find these silly but I don't take myself seriously enough to stay away from these. I think they are great!

You can't beat the price either I've found them from $30-45.

http://www.nativeshoes.com

I got a free pair few weeks ago. They are my new slippers because of how convenient and comfortable they are. They are not for everyone however. A great shoe none the less.
June 17, 2010 @ 01:03:02 AM

No need to drop 550 at Neiman Marcus. We have them at a lower price than anywhere else legit on the web. We also have the matte flat tops at a great price. check it.
June 17, 2010 @ 04:55:52 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
No need to drop 550 at Neiman Marcus. We have them at a lower price than anywhere else legit on the web. We also have the matte flat tops at a great price. check it.

Thanks for the heads up! smokeyface

Any discounts for HB members?
June 17, 2010 @ 13:07:46 PM
^^you cant go wrong w/ either supers (classics or flat tops). i have both but i've been rockin the classics on a daily basis cuz it goes w/ everything.
June 17, 2010 @ 13:43:21 PM
does aristocrats have henleys or oxfords in medium up, i might be there today
June 17, 2010 @ 16:50:28 PM
i blew it lol i overlooked the fact that it was a limited release and now there aren't any medium red oxfords. but i'll probably just get the blue one then since i like that one too

edit - alright i just placed my second order from invs yeeeee
June 17, 2010 @ 19:45:50 PM
Mr. F/22, they said they have some shortsleeve oxfords in medium. Like 1 left of each color, henleys they're sold out !

does aristocrats have henleys or oxfords in medium up, i might be there today
June 17, 2010 @ 19:46:28 PM
Mr. in space, thanks! We hope you enjoy it!

i blew it lol i overlooked the fact that it was a limited release and now there aren't any medium red oxfords. but i'll probably just get the blue one then since i like that one too

edit - alright i just placed my second order from invs yeeeee
June 17, 2010 @ 19:47:22 PM
For everyone that has been waiting we will be posting a new photoshoot tonight for the lightweight hoodies!!!
June 17, 2010 @ 19:53:35 PM
Nice, I saw the preview on twitter.
June 17, 2010 @ 19:54:13 PM
do u guys still have the red oxford in a L at the invs store?
June 18, 2010 @ 00:04:21 AM
Mr. Eddy T, INVS still has a large in red! blushing

do u guys still have the red oxford in a L at the invs store?
June 18, 2010 @ 00:04:57 AM
BLOG UPDATE: Summer Looks

http://www.mrsfc.com/blog
June 18, 2010 @ 00:50:55 AM
Liking the summer look
Henley + oxford shirt + lightweight hoodie + seer sucker shorts smokeyface

Not really feeling the blue in the pics.
I'll probably have to see it in person.
But the red is looking dope.
And, Chinatown my home.
Peking Duck and "You Break You Buy" my favorite haha >smh

Excited about the new surprises.
June 18, 2010 @ 02:41:48 AM
Yup been waiting for those hoodies, they look awesome can't wait to cop

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 18, 2010 @ 12:07:36 PM
^ I think that one is blue
there were detail shots of the red one before
somewhere between page 10-20?
June 18, 2010 @ 12:11:44 PM
Really like the hoodies and the photoshoot location! Any close up shots of the grey one? I know I'm gonna pick one (or two, hopefully not three) up, but wanna see some detail shots blushing.

haha yeah i was thinking i'm in trouble because i like both jackets that were in the photoshoot.
June 18, 2010 @ 14:39:07 PM

Check out swagsyndicate.com for all your streetwear news needs.

June 18, 2010 @ 17:13:13 PM
Pictures came out good. Can't wait for everything to drop!
June 18, 2010 @ 22:13:04 PM
Thank you for the compliments everyone! We will have product shots up soon, pre-orders will start soon as well! Prob at the time we post product shots... Official release date is the 26th. Which is next Saturday!
June 18, 2010 @ 22:13:34 PM
Oh ya, we produced a total of 60 of these blushing
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x