[Diamond Supply Co.] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

November 19, 2011 @ 06:42:28 AM
Right on. Do you know if it's just the hoodys or they getting the cardigans, crewnecks, and wool varsity?

no sorry they didn't say. The dude just said the holiday line.
But I'm guessing based off other, older drops on MLTD that they will get most of the line.
November 19, 2011 @ 06:50:13 AM
Right on. Do you know if it's just the hoodys or they getting the cardigans, crewnecks, and wool varsity?

But I'm guessing based off other, older drops on MLTD that they will get most of the line.

they'll most likely get everything that dropped in the holiday one drop.
November 19, 2011 @ 06:53:09 AM

ya exactly.
pretty stoked for this.
plan on getting 2 shirts so there's free shipping.
and MLTD has great customer service and they are quick with getting shit out there, so this was worth the wait.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 19, 2011 @ 07:06:08 AM
sorry if this has been answered before, but when does that ^ drop?
November 19, 2011 @ 07:11:37 AM
damn shit is ugly AF. im sure bobby designed this collab. it smells of nasty bobby hundreds. it drops black friday.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

November 19, 2011 @ 08:29:36 AM
For some reason I'm really feeling that turquoise "The Hundreds and Diamond Supply Co" one. Hmmm

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

November 19, 2011 @ 08:49:05 AM

ya exactly.
pretty stoked for this.
plan on getting 2 shirts so there's free shipping.
and MLTD has great customer service and they are quick with getting shit out there, so this was worth the wait.

same here looking to cop some tees and some warm outerwear.
November 19, 2011 @ 08:53:59 AM
New to the forums, been following for a minute but just recently got membership. holla fellow diamondlifers

Layin Down the Laws for OUR Future No Political Affiliation Follow the movement on twitter @eff_POLITICS

November 19, 2011 @ 09:32:09 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
damn shit is ugly AF. im sure bobby designed this collab. it smells of nasty bobby hundreds. it drops black friday.

Word,
Nick said that he left this Collab 100% to Bobby,,,

it shows.
November 19, 2011 @ 10:32:24 AM

Word,

it shows.
What up with them shirts you were suppose to send me you dirty mahfucka
November 19, 2011 @ 14:48:47 PM
does anyone know when the cardigans drop?

Mista No Slack N My Mack

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

November 19, 2011 @ 17:25:50 PM

Word,

it shows.

Shoot me a PM with an address. I just got moved in to a new place and finally unpacked all my shit. ill send u out 2 shirts.
November 19, 2011 @ 17:41:09 PM
Word,

it shows.

Shoot me a PM with an address. I just got moved in to a new place and finally unpacked all my shit. ill send u out 2 shirts.
stop frontin... I already sent u my addy cuh.. U fradulent, quit playin b
November 19, 2011 @ 18:05:20 PM
^ guys always bitchn about sdiamond juss dont buy from him if you sorry ass niggas cant wait a week or more for some stupid shit stop frontn
November 19, 2011 @ 18:13:25 PM
god every time i see those pants cuffed with the print under it i wanna puke. collab is prolly one of my least favorite things to come out from diamond ever. behind the other Hundreds collabs of course.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

November 19, 2011 @ 18:15:50 PM
god every time i see those pants cuffed with the print under it i wanna puke. collab is prolly one of my least favorite things to come out from diamond ever. behind the other Hundreds collabs of course.

Lol this! Haha
November 19, 2011 @ 18:16:49 PM
the hundreds x diamond collab is coming with pants too?

i hadn't seen thiose advertised before. id like to see some more pics i may want them.
November 19, 2011 @ 18:18:05 PM
Some of holiday 1 is at my local. They got it online too. utilityboardsupply.com. They ship fast too!

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

November 19, 2011 @ 18:22:44 PM

Inactive User

i'm glad i'm not the only one who's not feelin that new diamond x thehundreds shit.... or the hundreds in general, reminds me of those crazy ass hoodies everybody used to rock a few years ago
November 19, 2011 @ 18:24:36 PM
For some reason I'm really feeling that turquoise "The Hundreds and Diamond Swag" one. Hmmm

Supply Co* Lol.
November 19, 2011 @ 18:30:11 PM
For some reason I'm really feeling that turquoise "The Hundreds and Diamond Swag" one. Hmmm

Supply Co* Lol.

Hahahahah holy shit I coulda sworn that said swag..... Thanks

Twitter/Instagram: @niickyrozay

November 19, 2011 @ 18:31:52 PM
^ guys always bitchn about sdiamond juss dont buy from him if you sorry ass niggas cant wait a week or more for some stupid shit stop frontn
what is he ur boyfriend homie. Ole captain ass nicca
November 19, 2011 @ 18:34:34 PM

Lol alrite bitch go to the off topic thread there's a lil bitch section in there for you bruh
November 19, 2011 @ 18:42:03 PM
^ guys always bitchn about sdiamond juss dont buy from him if you sorry ass niggas cant wait a week or more for some stupid shit stop frontn[/3]^ guys always bitchn about sdiamond juss dont buy from him if you sorry ass niggas cant wait a week or more for some stupid shit stop frontn

Lol alrite bitch go to the off topic thread there's a lil bitch section in there for you bruh
mind ur biz playa, not of that biz concerns u. Its easy to say stop bitchin when u aint the one getting scammed capt!
November 19, 2011 @ 21:05:01 PM
anyone know what brand sweatshirts/hoodies diamond uses? aaa?
November 19, 2011 @ 23:53:26 PM
Some of holiday 1 is at my local. They got it online too. utilityboardsupply.com. They ship fast too!

thanks for that site, but after checking it out, I honestly would rather wait for MLTD and free shipping.
they also don't have the university shirt I want, so I'll wait it out.
November 20, 2011 @ 04:57:37 AM
all u medium foos hit this up asap

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Diamond-Supply-Co-Heavyweights-Crewneck-Supreme-Jordan-Mishka-10Deep-OFWGKTA-/200678072723?pt=US_CSA_MC_Sweaters&hash=item2eb9586193
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x