[Black Scale] - 2011 Official Discussion Thread

November 10, 2011 @ 16:16:40 PM

Is the hat holiday 11 release?

DAMN! Mega.. where can i cop that Cross?
November 10, 2011 @ 18:26:21 PM

November 10, 2011 @ 19:52:48 PM
November 10, 2011 @ 22:38:22 PM
i tough BS only rocked BS hats, haha.
might cop that also ugh.

Is the hat holiday 11 release?

I wear what I like. Plus DTA is familia and they make ill shit.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 10, 2011 @ 22:38:44 PM
Favorite watch!

me too and three

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

November 10, 2011 @ 22:39:07 PM

November 11, 2011 @ 13:38:35 PM
Mega I purchased two $300 boxes on the last drop. Is their a chance I will get duplicates in these upcoming boxes? Or is everything different? I just don't want the same shirts again. Thx killa!
November 11, 2011 @ 23:25:24 PM
u will not get duplicates

November 12, 2011 @ 01:20:42 AM
BLACK SCALE X TERROR HARDCORE RELEASES TOMORROW AT BLACK SCALE LA

November 12, 2011 @ 17:20:27 PM
when is ASAP collab dropping
November 12, 2011 @ 17:23:37 PM

There's not a set day but it drops December
November 12, 2011 @ 21:02:54 PM
Black Scale Black Box Project Video http://vimeo.com/31986659

November 12, 2011 @ 21:03:11 PM

There's not a set day but it drops December

no set date

November 12, 2011 @ 21:43:25 PM
blvck box video is dope mega, alfred did a great job in directing it

November 12, 2011 @ 22:28:40 PM
blvck box video is dope mega, alfred did a great job in directing it

thank you

November 13, 2011 @ 02:56:16 AM
Meg@,
Whats good!
I was wondering..... Whats the Official BS Tumblr?
Ive seen a bunch of BS posts but i couldn't find the official BS tumblr.
Hope all is well!
O
November 13, 2011 @ 03:20:44 AM
I don't think megs or blvck scale has a tumblr account that I know of.
November 13, 2011 @ 07:34:54 AM
I don't think megs or blvck scale has a tumblr account that I know of.

Word,
good lookin out.
O
November 13, 2011 @ 08:46:56 AM
Meg@,
Whats good!
Hope all is well!
O
Meg@,
Whats good!
Hope all is well!
O
Meg@,
Whats good!
Hope all is well!
O

No tumblr. We have a website sir.

November 14, 2011 @ 15:14:19 PM
BLVCK SCVLE Paisly Blue Shorts at plndr!
one and a half hours left, all sizes
under the breakfast club section
November 14, 2011 @ 20:00:17 PM
Hats drop this weekend! There a forsure day?
November 14, 2011 @ 23:14:22 PM
Hats drop this weekend! There a forsure day?

Saturday

November 14, 2011 @ 23:15:27 PM

BLACK SCALE BLACK BOX PROJECT RELEASES NOV 15TH

November 14, 2011 @ 23:35:51 PM
oh man. now i need to come up with some extra money to cop a blvck box or two
November 15, 2011 @ 02:09:27 AM
Black Scale Black Box Project Video http://vimeo.com/31986659

November 15, 2011 @ 02:21:03 AM
hey mega, do you guys ship to canada now ?
November 15, 2011 @ 03:16:25 AM
Will the items in the black boxes only be exclusive to the black box project? As in, will the items ONLY be available via a black box and not anywhere else? I've already purchased some tees, a jacket and sweater from the fall 2011 collection and it would be a shame to spend all that money only to receive duplicate tees, cut & sew or outerwear.
November 15, 2011 @ 03:54:02 AM
Will the items in the black boxes only be exclusive to the black box project? As in, will the items ONLY be available via a black box and not anywhere else? I've already purchased some tees, a jacket and sweater from the fall 2011 collection and it would be a shame to spend all that money only to receive duplicate tees, cut & sew or outerwear.

I believe Mega said there is some product that they have just for the boxes, but that's not the norm. It's generally items from past seasons that they still have in stock. With Fall '11 being the most recent release, it's really doubtful that any of those pieces will make it into the boxes. If you have stuff from prior seasons, it's possible that you can run into a duplicate of what you already have, but even if you do, you can always re-sell it and make some money back or give it to someone as a holiday gift.
November 15, 2011 @ 04:59:02 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User

I believe Mega said there is some product that they have just for the boxes, but that's not the norm. It's generally items from past seasons that they still have in stock. With Fall '11 being the most recent release, it's really doubtful that any of those pieces will make it into the boxes. If you have stuff from prior seasons, it's possible that you can run into a duplicate of what you already have, but even if you do, you can always re-sell it and make some money back or give it to someone as a holiday gift.

Appreciate that answer man, thanks.
November 15, 2011 @ 07:09:45 AM

Thanks Grizz

Please login first to reply.
x