[Blvck Scvle] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread (READ THE FIRST POST)

May 08, 2012 @ 23:17:25 PM
ayo Mega for real the way you talk to people is outragous..ive never ever seen a CEO of a successful business be so willing to belittle, swear and insult their customers...

Prob gonna hit me up with some 'im so street, if you dont like it dont buy it blah blah blah and lemme tell you I'll say it to your face no fucking worries little MEGA.

Your a dude on a MASSIVE power trip, getin mad at what are probably teenagers or young guys on a forums and i reckon it'll probably be your undoing. If you dont agree with comments on here, is your insecurity and anxiety SO GREAT you have to jump on and insult, write in CAPS like your a big BOSS??

Your a joke mate, your not proffesional, thats the bottom line. Its perfectly possible to have an edgy, exclusive, street wear business without being a total douchebag like you are...

Just so you know, there is no worded response to myself nor the many others who feel like i do which matters, the thing which matters is whether you change your behaviour and conduct.
May 08, 2012 @ 23:17:56 PM

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 08, 2012 @ 23:51:24 PM
Did I hear... Warehouse sale :3
LA warehouse sale? Stoked for that lol.
May 09, 2012 @ 00:03:50 AM
The SF one was crazy def going to the LA one now that I'm in socal
May 09, 2012 @ 00:09:02 AM
You're trippen now. So something has to be RRL to be that expensive. Lol. You guys need to learn more about quality product and because we aren't a RRL it doesn't mean our cut & sewn should be cheaper.

Our outerwear is some in the business when it comes to quality. We pay a lot of money for making quality goods. I hope when you get to appreciate clothing like myself you get to understand what quality garment is.

What are you going to do with all your back stock then ??? i know your going to have tons of Cut n Sew after each season since its obviously isnt going to sell out like tees so your going to donate it to Africa or something ??

we don't have a lot of it left over so will keep it and save it for our warehouse sales.

yup

How do i get info on the warehouse sales? I Dont see a newsletter signup on the website

Diamond life

May 09, 2012 @ 00:17:55 AM
How do i get info on the warehouse sales? I Dont see a newsletter signup on the website

write an essay stating your loyalty to the blvck lifestyle.
meg@ will decide whether or not you get an invite.
May 09, 2012 @ 00:33:28 AM
loving my napoleon jacket. love wearing it with a black tee + black waxed diors.
May 09, 2012 @ 01:04:26 AM
if the gold finger rings turn to silver after one wear, the new gunmetal ones gon turn to white?
May 09, 2012 @ 01:05:27 AM

Will be there without a doubt!
May 09, 2012 @ 01:07:19 AM

Will be there without a doubt!

eric,

pick-up?

mason
May 09, 2012 @ 01:44:25 AM
^ Yeah that is kinda true i also see Puma and Reebok which have been around for over 100 years on the site too....but i think they should just keep the cut n sew pieces on plndr because there is NO WAY IN HELL that jacket is worth 300 Retail its no RL

You're trippen now. So something has to be RRL to be that expensive. Lol. You guys need to learn more about quality product and because we aren't a RRL it doesn't mean our cut & sewn should be cheaper.

Our outerwear is some in the business when it comes to quality. We pay a lot of money for making quality goods. I hope when you get to appreciate clothing like myself you get to understand what quality garment is.

Hold up mega. Come on stop it five. You my nigga, but some of your products have deceiving titles. Gold ring that isn't gold ok, alright that's cool, it's gold tone and then transforms to silver/gunmetal whatever.

But how come you said that hoodie was Cashmere when the materials are 100% Acrylic?

That imitation Cashmere lifestyle. That's like me calling a jacket "Suede Jacket" but it's made of Nubuck. Yall should really provide the listed materials that compose your clothing on your website and provide more photographs angles. Just constructive criticism.
May 09, 2012 @ 02:14:30 AM

For all them ATL niggas. How limited is this Mega??
May 09, 2012 @ 03:02:36 AM
^ damn, those are fire. Wish i could cop smh

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

May 09, 2012 @ 03:04:29 AM
Those definitely needs to be released online. Even if extremely limited.

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

May 09, 2012 @ 03:40:12 AM
I wonder if the stuff I have from 08 will go up in value lol.

Don't badmind me.

May 09, 2012 @ 07:01:00 AM
I'm guessing the VSVP beanie will eventually come to other shops... not sure bout that ATL one tho
May 09, 2012 @ 07:31:33 AM
Anyone in ATL will pay well for that BLVCK beanie. HM the fuck U!
May 09, 2012 @ 08:01:30 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
The dome is a lot smaller felt like a yamaka on my fuckn head

Co-sign

and my brim was bent up

Un-rockable on my 7 3/8 dome piece.

So you're saying if we got big heads we in trouble. Fuck

I'm worried about this, I wear a size 8 fitted.
May 09, 2012 @ 08:02:45 AM
Co-sign

and my brim was bent up

Un-rockable on my 7 3/8 dome piece.

Theyre really shallow, nothing like the fit of a new era snapback
May 09, 2012 @ 08:05:33 AM

Theyre really shallow, nothing like the fit of a new era snapback

Fuck, might have one to sell then once it arrives.
May 09, 2012 @ 08:17:18 AM
Nah I know ur worried, I was too, it's not THAT small I definetly have other snaps that' r smaller, it's fit reminds me of the "No Respect" snap, it's def a quality snap

Thinkin of a Lambo, Bathin' Ape Camo

May 09, 2012 @ 08:29:56 AM
I'm a 7 3/8. It looks dope backwards, forwards not so much. Plus my hairs longer so the fit looks off.

As much as I like the snap, I think I might have to let mine go.

/

May 09, 2012 @ 11:15:26 AM
Did I hear... Warehouse sale :3
LA warehouse sale? Stoked for that lol.

June 9th. Black Scale LA warehouse sale. Up to 70% off. If you know how we do our warehouse sales than you don't want to miss this period. Yes.

Black-Scale.com | Black-Scale.jp | twitter.com/BlackScale | instagram.com/blackscale | facebook.com/blackscalebrandpage

May 09, 2012 @ 11:16:24 AM
@THEREALSWIZZZ x @ASVPxRocky "Street Knock" Video by @TAJ_TPK http://t.co/c65fyqPy #BlackScale #BlvckAsvp

May 09, 2012 @ 11:19:26 AM
ayo Mega for real the way you talk to people is outragous..ive never ever seen a CEO of a successful business be so willing to belittle, swear and insult their customers...

Prob gonna hit me up with some 'im so street, if you dont like it dont buy it blah blah blah and lemme tell you I'll say it to your face no fucking worries little MEGA.

Your a dude on a MASSIVE power trip, getin mad at what are probably teenagers or young guys on a forums and i reckon it'll probably be your undoing. If you dont agree with comments on here, is your insecurity and anxiety SO GREAT you have to jump on and insult, write in CAPS like your a big BOSS??

Your a joke mate, your not proffesional, thats the bottom line. Its perfectly possible to have an edgy, exclusive, street wear business without being a total douchebag like you are...

Just so you know, there is no worded response to myself nor the many others who feel

like i do which matters, the thing which matters is whether you change your behaviour and conduct.

Don't get on the threads and talk shit. You have no clue what we do for our customers. Who matters to me are the people that support us and understand we are a business like any other businesses makes mistakes. Are you a international customer? If so Reezy helped you go out his way to hold you product correct?

That's service. He helped out as many international orders he could knowing that we don't ship worldwide and we still made sure some international buyers got some items.

That's pretty fucking ill service I would say. Did he ever contact you regarding your order of $700 you said you sent to us?

I'm pretty sure he did. If you have a problem with our service please do not order from us so it doesn't create a headache for you in the future. Thanks.

May 09, 2012 @ 11:20:22 AM
loving my napoleon jacket. love wearing it with a black tee + black waxed diors.

Steezy.

May 09, 2012 @ 11:23:12 AM
^ Yeah that is kinda true i also see Puma and Reebok which have been around for over 100 years on the site too....but i think they should just keep the cut n sew pieces on plndr because there is NO WAY IN HELL that jacket is worth 300 Retail its no RL

Hold up mega. Come on stop it five. You my nigga, but some of your products have deceiving titles. Gold ring that isn't gold ok, alright that's cool, it's gold tone and then transforms to silver/gunmetal whatever.

But how come you said that hoodie was Cashmere when the materials are 100% Acrylic?

That imitation Cashmere lifestyle. That's like me calling a jacket "Suede Jacket" but it's made of Nubuck. Yall should really provide the listed materials that compose your clothing on your website and provide more photographs angles. Just constructive criticism.

Oh here you go. Haha. It's for customs duties. Do they don't charge us a fucking grip to get it in.

You guys are craze. Lol

May 09, 2012 @ 11:27:27 AM

Buddy u cool but don't assume son. I'm here to answer your questions.

Young holla.

May 09, 2012 @ 11:30:27 AM
How did the Black Scale thread start getting so many haters? I guess that's what happens when you answer to customers questions. Lol. People are crazy I tell you. Anyways our service is still on point.

Also don't call me mate unless your Australian. Lol. I love Australia by the way. Beautiful place with beautiful people.

May 09, 2012 @ 11:42:45 AM
Black Scale Atlanta. Here we go.

Please login first to reply.
x