[Supreme] – 2012 Official Discussion Thread

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 25, 2012 @ 17:59:19 PM
yo PM me ill buy your pubes for 1150 shipped?

Can't do $1150 shipped breh...these things are coarse enough to double as piano wire.

hahaha

Can't do $1150 shipped breh...these things are coarse enough to double as piano wire.
Better Drake than that faggot Chris Brown.

^Preach.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

April 25, 2012 @ 18:00:10 PM
You guys really think people are gonna pay close to $500 for this jacket resale? I could think of so many more jackets I would want for $500...

You guys who think this wont be over $500 are retarded... Did you think people were gonna pay $900-1000 for the Nuptse? Didn't think so. ANY Supreme x TNF collab that is a full zip up will kill it on the resell... its a proven science.

Just because they are posted on eBay with a BIN price of $900-$1000 doesn't mean they're actually selling...

you sir are wrong… they were going that high at auction prices and not gettting relisted… in other words selling at that price.
April 25, 2012 @ 18:09:09 PM
who else isn't getting any TNF at all

definitely not feeling this collab, will save my pennies for a later drop!

word..^

=D

April 25, 2012 @ 18:11:45 PM
If the camels or florals drop tomorrow along w/ TNF it will be a pure shit show.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 25, 2012 @ 18:13:59 PM
If the camels or florals drop tomorrow along w/ TNF it will be a pure shit show.

Lol, indeed. I was thinking that same shit earlier.

Man, I was sold on the black TNF backpack, but now the tan is looking better and better.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

April 25, 2012 @ 18:26:12 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
you know you guys control the prices of everything.... just saying.
you know you guys control the prices of everything.... just saying.

THIS
April 25, 2012 @ 18:30:30 PM

Man, I was sold on the black TNF backpack, but now the tan is looking better and better.

the tan one is way iller than the black. if i didnt just get an olive zebra backpack i'd be dropping some $$ tomorrow. hope the floral suede cap doesnt drop tomorrow as well :-/

=D

April 25, 2012 @ 18:37:21 PM

the tan one is way iller than the black. if i didnt just get an olive zebra backpack i'd be dropping some $$ tomorrow. hope the floral suede cap doesnt drop tomorrow as well :-/

Yeah, jacket-wise, I think the tan tops the black easy. But backpacks, I'm having a hard time deciding. Looking like a game-time decision.

Looking to buy Supreme/Schott "Perfecto" Jacket in Brown, size Large. PM me.

April 25, 2012 @ 18:41:59 PM
"I bought this jacket a couple years ago, and liked it for the first few months. I bought it as a light spring wear coat and for wet summer days. However within less than a year, the jacket was no longer water proof, and I would get wet in any kind of rain. Furthermore, the lining of the coat has now begun to peel away from the hood, and aesthetically it's now unwearable. While I initially liked jacket for the style, I expected better quality from a North Face product."

http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/sc-gear/men-39-s-venture-jacket.html?cm_vc=Search

Figured I'd post this... for yall cats really sold on the jacket read this.

Fuck...looks spotty for $188. I tried on a Venture Jacket at TNF yesterday, decent fit but the quality was nothing to write home about. Very 'rustly' material, like wearing a plastic bag or something.

April 25, 2012 @ 18:47:29 PM
These will top reselling at 350. HTF has them for sale at 400 and hes having a tough time. Enjoy sitting on em!

First of all, they haven't released yet so there aren't people who missed out yet... Second of all, no one famous has wore this yet. Which we all know is most likely going to be Drake or ASAP... It'll get higher than $350 and no one should have a problem moving them. Bet all my DS Waxed TNFs that you said this same shit with the Nuptse...
April 25, 2012 @ 19:00:27 PM
U
"I bought this jacket a couple years ago, and liked it for the first few months. I bought it as a light spring wear coat and for wet summer days. However within less than a year, the jacket was no longer water proof, and I would get wet in any kind of rain. Furthermore, the lining of the coat has now begun to peel away from the hood, and aesthetically it's now unwearable. While I initially liked jacket for the style, I expected better quality from a North Face product."

http://www.thenorthface.com/catalog/sc-gear/men-39-s-venture-jacket.html?cm_vc=Search

Fuck...looks spotty for $188. I tried on a Vector Jacket at TNF yesterday, decent fit but the quality was nothing to write home about. Very 'rustly' material, like wearing a plastic bag or something.

I own tons of north faces and sometimes that happens to jackets after a lot of use but u can just spray it with the water repellant spay they use on boots and hats they sell them at footlocker
April 25, 2012 @ 19:03:43 PM

thanks mayn, you just convinced me not to buy one. MONEY SAVED. FUCK TNF

+ www.tallcans.org +

April 25, 2012 @ 19:09:17 PM
I own tons of north faces and sometimes that happens to jackets after a lot of use but u can just spray it with the water repellant spay they use on boots and hats

not really the water proofing I am concerned about, I am concerned about that guy talking about lining coming out..

O yea that would b a problem if that happened but u do know north face has a lifetime warranty As long as you didn't buy it at a outlet store which they usually color the o in north face they will fix any defect that happens to the jacket like lineing comming out or zipper breaking etc you just have to take it into a authorized north face dealer and they will send it out that's how I done it in the past
April 25, 2012 @ 19:10:25 PM
sick video, but i was eyeing that paisley hoodie haha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFowz5b5GLM&feature=player_embedded

April 25, 2012 @ 19:12:28 PM

thanks mayn, you just convinced me not to buy one. MONEY SAVED. FUCK TNF

That's just one jacket, not the whole line. I've had a TNF jacket for over 2 years and it's still waterproof and in good condition. The time it lasts is based on how you take care of it, as long as you're using powdered detergent to was and only washing cold you'll be fine. Also after awhile it will start to lose it's waterproof coating, that just means the finish needs to be reapplied.
April 25, 2012 @ 19:14:12 PM
I own tons of north faces and sometimes that happens to jackets after a lot of use but u can just spray it with the water repellant spay they use on boots and hats

not really the water proofing I am concerned about, I am concerned about that guy talking about lining coming out..

Idk wtf he was doing but I've had mine for 2+ years, my linings still there, may have been a defect. Doesn't necessarily mean the lining on every jacket will come out.
April 25, 2012 @ 19:14:33 PM
Let's be honest, there are a shitload of high school kids who are going to spend $400-$450 of mommy and daddy's money to cop this from resellers. Anyone who says otherwise is just trying to tame the hype.

Feedback

April 25, 2012 @ 19:16:47 PM
and im about to feed them to pay for my beige one.
April 25, 2012 @ 19:16:49 PM
honestly, if i were to cop a jacket for resale. i would ask like 250 shipped. not 400!

theworldisyours94.tumblr.com

April 25, 2012 @ 19:18:27 PM

O yea that would b a problem if that happened but u do know north face has a lifetime warranty As long as you didn't buy it at a outlet store which they usually color the o in north face they will fix any defect that happens to the jacket like line img comming out or zipper breaking etc you just have to take it into a authorized north face dealer and they will send it out that's how I done it in the past

But this is an exclusive piece... don't think they would guarantee a collaboration piece.

U can call up and ask if u wanted but its still a official north face product so it would be false advertisement for them to say that they won't back up there own product that is made by them but just in a different pattern for the collab so if u just didn't take no for a answer and talked to a manager they will fix it but I still say they would back it no problem
April 25, 2012 @ 19:18:45 PM
Hope nothing I want drops tomorrow so my wallet can breathe.
April 25, 2012 @ 19:20:22 PM
and im about to feed them to pay for my beige one.

Haha hopefully I get me 1 within the first min they sell out I'll sell it if I don't like how it fits
April 25, 2012 @ 19:21:14 PM
LOL there's no TNF lifetime guarantee on Supreme collabs. $200 seems like too much for a jacket that will be wet in the rain in 2 years. Anyone that thinks that guarantee doesn't come w/ terms and conditions and fine print is a dumbass. They prolly give you a gift card or some lame ish.

Fuck it...money saved. Maybe a camp will drop tomorrow to make up for it.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x