[Supreme] – 2012 Discussion Thread (READ FIRST POST)

May 11, 2012 @ 17:29:14 PM
http://hypebeast.com/2012/05/sense-supreme-2012-spring-summer-collection-editorial-featuring-leo-fitzpatrick/

some cool shirts that weren't included in the preview

Floral shirt or Snakeskin? Supreme always be releasing stuff not in the preview, doesnt let me budget for the drops..

whoa. i'm getting both
May 11, 2012 @ 17:32:15 PM
but yo... is it cool to wear a towel on your head in public though? i mean....

ugh... come on man. go do something... i skated there at like 8 AM from pretty far away, it was sunny AF and when i stand in line there i usually get a sunburn on my neck.. then i had to skate back to school. it was needed, plus i like it.

MATERIALISM YESSSSSSSSS

May 11, 2012 @ 17:32:23 PM
http://hypebeast.com/2012/05/sense-supreme-2012-spring-summer-collection-editorial-featuring-leo-fitzpatrick/

some cool shirts that weren't included in the preview

Floral shirt or Snakeskin? Supreme always be releasing stuff not in the preview, doesnt let me budget for the drops..

Im going with the floral.
May 11, 2012 @ 17:39:47 PM
lol'd hahahaha. and that "supreme times campbell's soup".....classic. That kid was a straight retard fumbling for words that made no sense. "I like how they stick with their culture...i mean roots...i mean skateboarding...culture"

"People haven't been collecting Supreme long enough to get the Fuck Pin"? That shit came out last season you dumb indian

the kid witht he cdg shirt is that kid with the infamous supreme tattoo on his arm.

This was hard to watch he sounds mad corny trying to justify why he likes supreme so much lol..chill bro.
May 11, 2012 @ 17:43:35 PM
but yo... is it cool to wear a towel on your head in public though? i mean....

ugh... come on man. go do something... i skated there at like 8 AM from pretty far away, it was sunny AF and when i stand in line there i usually get a sunburn on my neck.. then i had to skate back to school. it was needed, plus i like it.

yoooo were u with the other skater kid with the camel hat
May 11, 2012 @ 17:59:48 PM
Cdg and box logo pins were never made right?

box logo yeh it was on a jacket only not sold alone

life

May 11, 2012 @ 18:03:14 PM

anyone who buys this is a fucking idiot.

Scranton, PA ----- I'M KENAN THOMPSON BITCH

May 11, 2012 @ 18:04:02 PM
the houndstooth trench came with box logo pin

life

May 11, 2012 @ 18:05:46 PM
someone post a pic of the halfcabs on feet idk if i should cop a pair

Somebody post a black laces on-feet. They look way better with black laces.

life

May 11, 2012 @ 18:07:16 PM

don't hate on my hustle brah
May 11, 2012 @ 18:19:55 PM
someone post a pic of the halfcabs on feet idk if i should cop a pair

Somebody post a black laces on-feet. They look way better with black laces.

I'm glad I didn't get the shoes. looking at this pic I can tell that the shoes clash way too much with just a standard pair or jeans or trousers. the only one I was considering were the skate highs but just sticked with a tee in the end. I'm not made of money
May 11, 2012 @ 18:19:56 PM

don't hate on my hustle brah

goonie hustle, go to cop a dub... leave with a quater

life

May 11, 2012 @ 18:25:38 PM
Ugh those look freaking terrible with black laces dude...
Go back to white. Now.

@ YungGecko You rather spend $100 on a tshirt instead of shoes?

The authentics look good, if only they were like $20 cheaper...
May 11, 2012 @ 18:26:09 PM
I'm glad I didn't get the shoes. looking at this pic I can tell that the shoes clash way too much with just a standard pair or jeans or trousers. the only one I was considering were the skate highs but just sticked with a tee in the end. I'm not made of money

clash? niggas wearing supreme usually stand out and "clash" next to ordinary skaters. you wanna blend? or over match? but to each his own

life

May 11, 2012 @ 18:27:57 PM
Go back to white. Now.

haha actually switched right after that pic just did it cuz of i thought what the other dude said would have worked out

life

May 11, 2012 @ 18:39:20 PM
Go back to white. Now.

I just felt that the t shirt could be worn better and more easily. I think shoes are something that you wear much more so the vans weren't practical for me

also I am a huge andy warhol fan after seeing an exhibition of his in new york and I know this isn't explicitly an andy warhol collab but to me, campbells always reminds me of his work.

<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/supremeb4nine4/' rel='nofollow'>@supremeb4nine4</a> I don't mind clashing colours like blue and black etc. but I just feel the half cabs simply aren't aesthetically pleasing when paired with blue jeans. maybe black jeans however and keeping everything else you wear muted. Don't let others influence you if you like it though!
May 11, 2012 @ 18:51:54 PM
smh
I nearly fucking passed out when he said "Supreme times Campbell's Soup" and then we he said the skate hi is a "overall good shoe". Thanks for clarifying nobody would've ever guessed that the Vans Skate Hi is a good shoe.
May 11, 2012 @ 18:52:01 PM
@ YUNG to each his own. I can respect that.
May 11, 2012 @ 19:00:06 PM
smh

so far everybody I've seen so with the CDG on looks like a herb. and its not ending..

May 11, 2012 @ 19:03:38 PM
smh
I nearly fucking passed out when he said "Supreme times Campbell's Soup" and then we he said the skate hi is a "overall good shoe". Thanks for clarifying nobody would've ever guessed that the Vans Skate Hi is a good shoe.

I just find it funny how they try to justify why they are buying it. "peerless" guy seems so weird.
Waiting for someone in one of these videos to just say I like it and think it's a cool piece of clothing rather than making up loads of bs in how they like the roots and history of the brand
May 11, 2012 @ 19:11:12 PM
Waiting for someone in one of these videos to just say I like it and think it's a cool piece of clothing rather than making up loads of bs in how they like the roots and history of the brand

you said it yo... dude in video coppin plea's for something shows he dont like it for what it is... alternative motive's and shit, re-sale, getting cuz your friends, tryna impress a bitch, wanna be like tyler. anytime i hear someone copping a plea i think as to why

life

May 11, 2012 @ 19:13:34 PM
SupremeLA line is herb central...i'm glad i never have a problem ordering online because i would hate to be in the middle of that every drop...
May 11, 2012 @ 19:15:30 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
smh

so far everybody I've seen so with the CDG on looks like a herb. and its not ending..

I feel like thats the case too. Every other picture on instagram is some herb with either the CDG hoodie or the sticker slapped on their MacBook like they've been on this shit for years. Im kinda pissed i hung onto a tee, but maybe ill just wait a little bit until I whip it out.
May 11, 2012 @ 19:20:03 PM

Atiba has been wearing this hat quite often lately & pulling it off IMO. Im sure some people can rock it, but its def. not my steezo.
May 11, 2012 @ 19:24:51 PM
SupremeLA line is herb central...i'm glad i never have a problem ordering online because i would hate to be in the middle of that every drop...

Haha forreal

My style is impetuous. My defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious

May 11, 2012 @ 19:25:10 PM

this is that truth
May 11, 2012 @ 19:39:28 PM
that world map hat feels like it's made out of a trash bag. still waiting for a pic of someone wearing it.
May 11, 2012 @ 19:44:33 PM
smh

"Yo nigga I ate Campbell's as a mofuckin kid so when Supreme started making Campbell's soup I ate their new Vans Authentics. That's why a nigga be fat."

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

May 11, 2012 @ 19:47:26 PM
that world map hat feels like it's made out of a trash bag. still waiting for a pic of someone wearing it.

It's made out of Tyvek.
May 11, 2012 @ 20:02:16 PM
Black laces still look better. They complement the tongue tag really nicely in my opinion. I'ma keep my half cabs boxed up until F/W anyways. Authentics are definitely a better summer shoe.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x