[The Quiet Life] - 2012 Discussion Thread.

August 20, 2012 @ 01:26:52 AM
Location: Bay Area. HB Rookie Of The Year. (BuddyOmar Approved)
@donohlee SS 13. please look back a few pages before asking questions guys, most of them are answered already.

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

August 20, 2012 @ 02:11:15 AM

Inactive User

Apologies! Wasnt sure because previously someone said Nov. another 2013, etc. nothing specific. Thanks though
August 20, 2012 @ 02:43:05 AM

My tie die cord... Sexy AF. Love the cuts i got.

I actually wasn't that interested in this cap when I saw it in the catalogue but seeing upclose pics like this changed my mind completely. the colour reminds me of a cloudy sky.
August 20, 2012 @ 03:17:37 AM

I actually wasn't that interested in this cap when I saw it in the catalogue but seeing upclose pics like this changed my mind completely. the colour reminds me of a cloudy sky.

Yeah man i really dig this cap and recommend it. Its so nice. To be honest i dig it a little more than the cosmos.

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

August 20, 2012 @ 03:21:21 AM
Quiet life are stupid, they're gonna lose customers from re releasing panels

not really, its like a signature hat...they are gaining customers for doing it lol, and anyone who was a fan of quiet life before this drop most likely has the clouds and mountain so they dont give a fuck about the cosmos

Very true
August 20, 2012 @ 05:16:47 AM

I know this aint a TQL hat but im just saying i think they use the same manufacture as TQL cause Andy from TQL works with lakai.

August 20, 2012 @ 05:19:40 AM

Yeah man i really dig this cap and recommend it. Its so nice. To be honest i dig it a little more than the cosmos.

agreed. it's a more practical piece than the cosmos, love it.
August 20, 2012 @ 07:22:08 AM

agreed. it's a more practical piece than the cosmos, love it.

Yeah man, such a great cap.

August 20, 2012 @ 17:37:01 PM
if someone gets their order in from turntable, let me know.

Both my cosmos order and tie dye order that I placed on turntablelab just shipped.

ah so you were the one who bought em. I was checking their stock on turntable to change so I can be sure their counter was working and they had the items in stock and seeing it go from 16 tie dye and black cosmos down to 15 was relieving. I bought the same, except I doubled up on both.

How do you check the stock counter?
August 20, 2012 @ 18:19:00 PM

Both my cosmos order and tie dye order that I placed on turntablelab just shipped.

ah so you were the one who bought em. I was checking their stock on turntable to change so I can be sure their counter was working and they had the items in stock and seeing it go from 16 tie dye and black cosmos down to 15 was relieving. I bought the same, except I doubled up on both.

just add the caps you want to check in your cart and change your amount to something really high like 999, once you try to check out it tells you that they only have "x" amount of caps available.

btw yeah, turntable just got back to me, they have it in stock and if you can add it in your cart, it's available.
August 20, 2012 @ 18:37:41 PM

just add the caps you want to check in your cart and change your amount to something really high like 999, once you try to check out it tells you that they only have "x" amount of caps available.

btew yeah, turntable just got back to me, they have it in stock and if you can add it in your cart, it's available.

Turntable just contacted me as well about having Cosmos still in stock! Also, I got a confirmation saying my Black Cosmo was shipped blushing
August 20, 2012 @ 19:33:25 PM
hahaha i remember before turn table lab was selling any headwear, the cashier was wearing a black cosmos a while back. love this place when it comes to buying vinyl too
August 21, 2012 @ 03:55:02 AM
turntable updated their TQL caps with pictures now. black cosmos sold out already
August 21, 2012 @ 19:20:53 PM
all my stuff from premier is coming, should be here in 3 days. ill post pics.

August 21, 2012 @ 23:19:48 PM
how long did it take u guys to get shipping conf from turntable
August 21, 2012 @ 23:59:14 PM
@han-solo I ordered a black cosmos friday & tie dye on saturday, got a shipping confirmation on monday (so 2-3 days). But it should ship out the same day if you order early during a weekday.
August 22, 2012 @ 00:27:18 AM
ok thanks
August 22, 2012 @ 03:23:41 AM

ordered 3 days ago, still no confirmation. they processed my payment on paypal so that told me they got my order, maybe it's because I'm from Canada or something
August 22, 2012 @ 13:13:31 PM
i ordered friday and got my hats monday

i was so pleased with everything that i went in for another cosmos monday night smokeyface

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 23, 2012 @ 00:55:13 AM
how much do the QL clouds 5 panels run? (I kno they arent coming out with them again)
August 23, 2012 @ 05:07:10 AM
Ql first drop this weekend time will be announced. im gonna repurchase my cosmos maybe more than one. which colors do you guys have, the red is a must for me, i want the black but im not soo sure. i feel the blue a little too but im also unsure what do you guys think? also has anyone bought these hats to resell for the future? lol

have a nice day enjoyin mahh day off. stay productive everyone! choww

personally, the red and blue don't appeal to me. the black and forest green look great though.
August 23, 2012 @ 06:06:58 AM
don't see the point in getting a cosmos in any colour but black, space is black.

ordered 3 days ago, still no confirmation. they processed my payment on paypal so that told me they got my order, maybe it's because I'm from Canada or something

yea I'm from van too, it's been 4 days for me and no conf
August 23, 2012 @ 23:53:56 PM
Hey guys! Just got my Black Cosmos from TurnTableLab! Everything is in perfect condition and is legit! blushing

August 24, 2012 @ 23:22:42 PM
Only took like a week for my stuff from Premier to get here. Engine 5 Panel, Clouds Pocket Tee, Shooters Unite Tee. will be gettin more from the official drop this weekend.

August 25, 2012 @ 00:05:36 AM
don't see the point in getting a cosmos in any colour but black, space is black.

yea I'm from van too, it's been 4 days for me and no conf

they probably shipped it already without the conf. let me know if you get it and I'll do the same.
August 25, 2012 @ 00:16:13 AM
the homie turned me on to this brand kinda mad i didn't know about them before. seems like they been dropping some heat for a minute now
August 25, 2012 @ 01:26:01 AM
Quiet life definitely makes some quality product.
August 25, 2012 @ 03:16:28 AM
So keen for their online drop this weekend. Ahh.
Please login first to reply.
x