[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

July 03, 2012 @ 06:39:02 AM
crossing my fingers for a kate tee size small!

keep em crossed haha they havnt released a Small online all season i dont think

They mostly never do, except for cdg that dropped but im assuming thats because it was a capsule collection collaboration.
July 03, 2012 @ 06:39:59 AM
crossing my fingers for a kate tee size small!

well if they do restock ill go ask for one in store blushing

how tall are you cuz im 5'6" skinny af and i rock a M supreme tee

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

July 03, 2012 @ 06:41:11 AM

Inactive User

no the box was almost completely open only kept together by a few strands of the tape

I woulda taken that box up to the store and got heated man.

haha ya and my DJ sticker was about to fall out the box
Damn that sucks. When my mint pinup and snake shorts were stolen I had my dad all over that shit. He is a cop and shit even he couldn't find anything. Ig I see a motherfucka wearin those shorts or tank i'll fuckin smash on that person.
July 03, 2012 @ 06:42:41 AM

Inactive User

Damn man i'm 5'9 110ibs and I rock larges and when I shrink xls down I can wear them. I don't like my shit baggy either.
July 03, 2012 @ 06:44:26 AM
no the box was almost completely open only kept together by a few strands of the tape

they would have done nothing/nor would care lol.

i would contact ups

be about it.

July 03, 2012 @ 06:45:56 AM

forreal? im 5'7 like 140 mediums baggy af

Bout it, Bout it

July 03, 2012 @ 06:46:02 AM
Systemb, I meant take it to the ups store, thereby contacting ups correct.
July 03, 2012 @ 06:46:32 AM

Damn man i'm 5'9 110ibs and I rock larges and when I shrink xls down I can wear them. I don't like my shit baggy either.

like i said before your probably swimming in a large tee. post a fit pic

Bout it, Bout it

July 03, 2012 @ 06:48:41 AM
more and more i look at those sk8 his ..... more i like 'em. have to see in store but they might be a cop.

Agreed sk8 his look damn good.
July 03, 2012 @ 06:49:00 AM

Inactive User

I meant take it to the ups store, thereby contacting ups correct.
ups's customer support is horrible. When I contacted them I waited on hold for almost an hour and then they said well sorry but we can't help you. An hour wait and a 2 min conversation was fuckin not worth my time.
July 03, 2012 @ 06:50:55 AM
haha yeah for real, 110 lbs rarely corresponds to anything bigger than an XS, regardless of height, proportion, etc. i wanna see these fits of people claiming they rock larger sizes.

wtb: supreme ss11 leaves camp in KHAKI any condition

July 03, 2012 @ 06:59:21 AM
more and more i look at those sk8 his ..... more i like 'em. have to see in store but they might be a cop.

Agreed sk8 his look damn good.

Yup i always go for sk8 hi's!

سبحان

July 03, 2012 @ 07:05:51 AM
I sell the bags, people would bite.
LOL i sold a bag to a freshman at my school for $30 and all his friends were like "HOLY SHIT, YOU GOT SUCH A GOOD DEAL"
LOL i sold a bag to a freshman at my school for $30 and all his friends were like "HOLY SHIT, YOU GOT SUCH A GOOD DEAL"
hahahaha dead

aha those bags that they throw in when u grab something?

سبحان

July 03, 2012 @ 07:06:27 AM

Inactive User

hahahaha dead

aha those bags that they throw in when u grab something?
yep
July 03, 2012 @ 07:09:29 AM
Haha shit ill give this nigga to sell my bags and ill give him Half the profit got a shit load

سبحان

July 03, 2012 @ 07:19:57 AM
yo fam. I've been gone for a week, so anything important happen since last Sunday?
restocks? sb info?
July 03, 2012 @ 07:21:50 AM

Inactive User

yo fam. I've been gone for a week, so anything important happen since last Sunday?
restocks? sb info?
not really.
July 03, 2012 @ 07:31:10 AM
paycheck thursday. question is can i cash it early enough to then cop sk8 his.

سبحان

July 03, 2012 @ 07:33:25 AM
The Authentic version doesn't look too bad to me. Might be a pick up idk. But I'll go for the Sk8 Hi's before the Authentic.
July 03, 2012 @ 08:08:45 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
to fuck-resellers who wanna cop 10x of an item and wear none... brilliant

Wish they would do that with some of the camps. :/

oh they will, even with og shit. Just like a year ago they brought out playboy snap, windowpane and balloon lodges out again
is this in store only?
July 03, 2012 @ 08:20:59 AM

haha ya and my DJ sticker was about to fall out the box
Damn that sucks. When my mint pinup and snake shorts were stolen I had my dad all over that shit. He is a cop and shit even he couldn't find anything. Ig I see a motherfucka wearin those shorts or tank i'll fuckin smash on that person.

So youre planning on starting shit with anyone you see wearing a large pinup or snake shorts?
sounds like a good idea dude.
July 03, 2012 @ 08:24:37 AM
anybody got any campbells vans half-cabs size 8.5-9 in los angeles get at me
July 03, 2012 @ 08:35:41 AM

the fuck im 5'8 your weight and i wear small -med
July 03, 2012 @ 08:43:58 AM
for real ban Too$hort hes just spammed the last 3 pages with garbage i didnt need to read.

'yep' and 'dead' are not worth fucking posting, nevermind the shit you should've been talking about via PM.

And the entire page about supreme bags in a joke. Somebody bring the banhammer in here and clear out all these fuckin wasters.
July 03, 2012 @ 08:45:15 AM
that shit should be called a Kruger logo, not a box logo
July 03, 2012 @ 08:46:31 AM
for real ban Too$hort hes just spammed the last 3 pages with garbage i didnt need to read.

'yep' and 'dead' are not worth fucking posting, nevermind the shit you should've been talking about via PM.

And the entire page about supreme bags in a joke. Somebody bring the banhammer in here and clear out all these fuckin wasters.
co-sign. I left for one week, and this thread fell off hard. The only good dude in here is hikaru keeping this shit alive.

Maybe it's just the regular useless shit after thursday, idk.
July 03, 2012 @ 09:15:19 AM

co-sign. I left for one week, and this thread fell off hard. The only good dude in here is hikaru keeping this shit alive.

Maybe it's just the regular useless shit after thursday, idk.

Thanks man. And yeah usually after thursdays this thread gets filled with BS to no end. I woulda thought itd be different today though seeing as how the cdgs were announced but these last few pages have been about bags and personal shipping info smh.

I think it might be time for some new rules/ and or add a FAQ
July 03, 2012 @ 09:19:21 AM

this.

don't usually care enough to post about it, but i've been going through pages of his shit trying to read something useful. stop trying so hard.

July 03, 2012 @ 09:34:32 AM
My friend bought it from this guy a couple months ago and I called it on him that it was fake. He resisted the idea so now Im asking here to get confirmation to him that its fake

it's fake. wrong font, picture should be more oval than circular, and wrong material. the real ones are corduroy, i think.

July 03, 2012 @ 09:38:18 AM
Thanks man. And yeah usually after thursdays this thread gets filled with BS to no end. I woulda thought itd be different today though seeing as how the cdgs were announced but these last few pages have been about bags and personal shipping info smh.

I think it might be time for some new rules/ and or add a FAQ
Most of the relevant guys either don't post that much, or either went to SW/ stayed on SS. But i'm just gonna wait till Wednesday
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x