[Supreme] 2012 Discussion Thread (Flaming Users = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

July 09, 2012 @ 13:14:40 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Lol at the sites putting up our picture and aying " 1st to bring it to you "

BUT THATS WHY SWO HAD THIS INFO A MONTH AGO PLUS DROP DATE. and shout outs to mobbylouii YOU FAGGOT ASS NIGGA TAKING OUR PICTURE. It got our water mark so at least people are gonna be joining us and not your failed site.

our picture? lol like you guys collectively pushed the shutter blushing
July 09, 2012 @ 13:18:02 PM
Rico, that wasn't "YOUR" picture. You found it on Instagram and applied (shitty) watermarks.
July 09, 2012 @ 13:24:05 PM
Rico, that wasn't "YOUR" picture. You found it on Instagram and you found it and applied (shitty) watermarks.

No see unlike you, claiming to know everything but only going back pages and restating that i said. I know my info , i know my shit. No the sbs wont drop this week you supid fuck and you didnt even know that, you took it from SS about what the guy said " i talked to the manager at LA he said it would drop this week. It was only held back because of CDG "

Bk had this picture. Bk knows way more beyond what you claim to know. I do as well, maybe you didnt know but the Sbs were confirmed not this week but the next. So fuck off & idc if i get banned.
July 09, 2012 @ 13:28:18 PM
Rico, that wasn't "YOUR" picture. You found it on Instagram and you found it and applied (shitty) watermarks.

No see unlike you, claiming to know everything but only going back pages and restating that i said. I know my info , i know my shit. No the sbs wont drop this week you supid fuck and you didnt even know that, you took it from SS about what the guy said " i talked to the manager at LA he said it would drop this week. It was only held back because of CDG "

Bk had this picture. Bk knows way more beyond what you claim to know. I do as well, maybe you didnt know but the Sbs were confirmed not this week but the next. So fuck off & idc if i get banned.

TL;DR
July 09, 2012 @ 13:38:55 PM
when I want to actually talk about supreme I would go to SWO, because this thread doesnt deliver

I come to HB to lurk other brands and see the other threads and browse the marketplace
July 09, 2012 @ 13:41:51 PM
Just please stop discussing the three letter acronym here, I don't want any issues.

However, the picture was stolen overnight without proper citation. This blog site shit is cutthroat. The only site who wouldn't need to put citation is HB, for obvious reasons I recognize.

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

July 09, 2012 @ 13:42:07 PM

Everyone just chill.
July 09, 2012 @ 14:41:21 PM
REVS
Forum Moderator
....Don't understand why all the kids on SWO are still on this site.....wasn't it made so you could talk about Supreme on that?

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 09, 2012 @ 14:54:12 PM

Sooo SB's next week?!

Appreciate what your doing man
July 09, 2012 @ 15:14:02 PM

Everyone just chill.

word u got a preview to shutter all that aprils fools joke shit. but thats not enought for hb? cant be like thank you or jus say nothing at all. niggas gotta hate. crazy, just chill

Rico, that wasn't "YOUR" picture. You found it on Instagram and applied (shitty) watermarks.

so where the pics without watermarks if it was stolen from instagram? no sbs pics beside the one with thin tounge when i search....

life

July 09, 2012 @ 15:20:31 PM
Is there some qualification or some shit to join swo because no one will fucking get back to me about it?
July 09, 2012 @ 15:35:51 PM
Is there some qualification or some shit to join swo because no one will fucking get back to me about it?

You don't want to join. It sucks.
July 09, 2012 @ 16:12:01 PM
thats why we had 150 requests after we woke up, and we're still flooding in them. Wouldn't be surprised if we hit 1k
Dont be salty you didn't get in b

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 09, 2012 @ 16:18:53 PM
Just please stop discussing the three letter acronym here, I don't want any issues.

However, the picture was stolen overnight without proper citation. This blog site shit is cutthroat. The only site who wouldn't need to put citation is HB, for obvious reasons I recognize.

So we shouldnt talk about SWO? Why shouldnt we talk about SWO? Is there something SWO is doing? SWO is legit i thought? Please help explain SWO. Thanks

SWO
July 09, 2012 @ 16:19:29 PM
:|

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 09, 2012 @ 16:26:55 PM
thats why we had 150 requests after we woke up, and we're still flooding in them. Wouldn't be surprised if we hit 1k
Dont be salty you didn't get in b

My bad I wasn't trying to start shit, just hadn't heard anything.
July 09, 2012 @ 16:43:16 PM
not you wojo
July 09, 2012 @ 16:48:59 PM
Here's my question...

I don't know if SWO is actually lame, good, or whatever, but it seems like those that are a part of it enjoy it. Then they come here talking high and mighty and getting into pointless arguments...

Why don't you just stop posting here?

It's just making a mess of things for no reason. If you got a good think going in SWO then why not just stay there?

FS: CDG Coaches (Olive/L) & I Love Ugly Zespy's (M)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 09, 2012 @ 17:07:14 PM

i never saw this thing get any loving, i grabbed the green one and it remains my favorite this here past season.
July 09, 2012 @ 17:08:18 PM
^I agree; mad I passed on it; I look back and deff woulda copped the red one

instagram: @fuckjohnn | سبحان

July 09, 2012 @ 17:09:10 PM
Were all on the same team here.

I see it like this...

HB, SWO, SS Users - most people here
vs.
12 year old Tumblr Hypebeasts

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

July 09, 2012 @ 17:11:12 PM
SWO's interface is just awful. I joined because I was hoping there would be some good herb material coming from the WDYWT thread.

Look at this shit, it's more like a comment section than a forum.

No marketplace. They say they have tons of "secret drop info," but only a handful of people are even told that info. Basically, it's a forum made by herbs that tried to one-up SS because they couldn't get an invite.
July 09, 2012 @ 17:12:18 PM

i never saw this thing get any loving, i grabbed the green one and it remains my favorite this here past season.

I loved them honestly I copped the green one for myself and I also got the red one but I ended up selling it to a friend for retail
July 09, 2012 @ 17:12:35 PM
same here concernedparent. i saw the green in the preview and swooped it with real fast on the drop day

•••

July 09, 2012 @ 17:14:34 PM

I see it like this...

vs.

more like pre-2011 HB and SS
vs.
2012 members and OF fans

•••

July 09, 2012 @ 17:16:49 PM

I see it like this...

vs.

more like pre-2011 HB and SS
vs.
2012 members and OF fans

I'm a 2012 member and an OF fan... still not fucking insane.

I got bored and changed my name. USED TO BE willnellis.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x