[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

February 18, 2013 @ 13:23:15 PM
idk why nobody likes that metallic camp. thats the best camp in my opinion. reminds me of

http://techdeckdudes.wikia.com/wiki/Tek

and also, am i the only person pissed about no back arc 5 panel? i sold my pinstripe and was really banking on a good one this season (patchwork from fw 12 blew)

cant really complain tho. good preview forsher
February 18, 2013 @ 13:25:44 PM

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 18, 2013 @ 13:29:00 PM
guns shirt
squares shirt
power corruption lies shorts
cats tee
black utility camp
half zip windbreaker

WTB: Roshe Run black/stadium green 10.5

February 18, 2013 @ 13:35:43 PM
whats the rolex joke pauly?
February 18, 2013 @ 13:43:47 PM
This season gonna be awesome cwaping everything can;t wait

Bang

February 18, 2013 @ 13:43:52 PM
JFK is the most iconic this season, especially with the political developments this year. I suspect many white men from the baby boomer era will be giving me thumbs up with their looks.

bling box is nice, in the deck the most, I'm only going for tee, if funds prove sweet will try to go for hoody. remember friends, it is lightweight, so you're probably going to be paying 130, 140 unless they play nice like they did with the Arabic last year and price it low - ultimately it will be a screen printed hoody and it's already getting warm (California).

ny gonna be loving the Kingston tee this summer it's dope, rivals the Kennedy. gonna be funny seeing white boys and Japanese kids wearing that

floral shorts will be thumbsing me up by doming me up by baby boomer middle aged ladies because that rose/pcl hoody is nice, is floral a tradition now? no Hawaiian?

so they put the Levi stuff in the previews now, clearly a marketing tool to help boost the profits of their expensive priced Levi collabs.

the basquiat collab wasn't presented in the preview.

one week from Tuesday to get your money right. I am sure that hooded parka is going to drop first, as it's getting warm in Cali and its practically march.

good money spent, good money made this season.

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

February 18, 2013 @ 13:47:16 PM
that it's actually the first supreme item that's out of reach for 99% of this site

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

February 18, 2013 @ 13:47:52 PM
JFK is the most iconic this season, especially with the political developments this year. I suspect many white men from the baby boomer era will be giving me thumbs up with their looks.

bling box is nice, in the deck the most, I'm only going for tee, if funds prove sweet will try to go for hoody. remember friends, it is lightweight, so you're probably going to be paying 130, 140 unless they play nice like they did with the Arabic last year and price it low - ultimately it will be a screen printed hoody and it's already getting warm (California).

floral shorts will be thumbsing me up by doming me up by baby boomer middle aged ladies because that rose/pcl hoody is nice, is floral a tradition now?

so they put the Levi stuff in the previews now, clearly a marketing tool to help boost the profits of their expensive priced Levi collabs.

one week from Tuesday to get your money right. I am sure that hooded parka is going to drop first, as it's getting warm in Cali and its practically march.

i forgot the whole world lived in cali
February 18, 2013 @ 13:48:44 PM
majority vs minority

ps didn't need to quote whole post, thx

actavis/hitech/gsc/gdp | looking for ds thunderbird&blackhawk. $$$ on deck

February 18, 2013 @ 13:48:49 PM

floral shorts will be thumbsing me up by doming me up by baby boomer middle aged ladies because that rose/pcl hoody is nice, is floral a tradition now?

i forgot the whole world lived in cali
lol!

Bang

February 18, 2013 @ 13:53:00 PM
that it's actually the first supreme item that's out of reach for 99% of this site
where is it?
February 18, 2013 @ 13:54:21 PM
where is it?
on the random page, its a video.
February 18, 2013 @ 13:57:51 PM
where is it?
on the random page, its a video.
oh i was like what the fuck is going on

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 18, 2013 @ 13:59:47 PM
i think supreme realllyyyyyyy needs to rethink their market, if someone has the cash for a rolex i dont think they want fuck on it
February 18, 2013 @ 14:01:13 PM
90% of the camps are terrible this thursday should be fine blushing))

WTB Supreme x Thrasher Pullover size medium I got $$$$ PM ME.

February 18, 2013 @ 14:02:46 PM
How much do you guys think the mesh crewneck will retail for?
February 18, 2013 @ 14:04:30 PM
someone on the facebook page said with regards to the submariner... 100 at each store....dunno if that includes japan or what...and the watch starts at 3500 so we're looking at 4500 minimum i guess

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

February 18, 2013 @ 14:05:13 PM
i think supreme realllyyyyyyy needs to rethink their market, if someone has the cash for a rolex i dont think they want fuck on it
Nah, I know this rich kid (like steals hundreds straight out of his parent's wallet and they don't notice rich) that fucks with supreme and could prolly cop that/get it as a gift.
February 18, 2013 @ 14:05:58 PM
and maybe this 

My name is ASAC Schrader, and you can go fuck yourself.

February 18, 2013 @ 14:06:24 PM
i'm loling at pauly acting like hes gonna cop the rolex when we all know thats not gonna happen
February 18, 2013 @ 14:08:21 PM
Dorothy Tee is the closest thing to the photo tee.
February 18, 2013 @ 14:08:36 PM
Nah, I know this rich kid (like steals hundreds straight out of his parent's wallet and they don't notice rich) that fucks with supreme and could prolly cop that/get it as a gift.
rolex submariners start at 7-8 grand, no "kid" is getting that
February 18, 2013 @ 14:08:41 PM
Are they droppin everything tomorrow? No?

Im in London the 1st-4th March so Im kinda excpecting there to be some cool stuff at least?!

Good season I think!
February 18, 2013 @ 14:09:49 PM
Thursday I mean.

February 18, 2013 @ 14:19:51 PM
No photo tee 😱but like the bling logo hoodie
February 18, 2013 @ 14:21:06 PM
rolex submariners start at 7-8 grand, no "kid" is getting that
Including 'Supreme Tax' we're looking at about 15k for one of these
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x