[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 03:18:14 AM
i'll give you that those asians can sew
June 11, 2013 @ 03:19:11 AM
you suck at making friends alika.

WTB Vans X Carhartt half cab, supreme X Campballs half cab 11.5

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 03:22:08 AM

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

June 11, 2013 @ 03:22:38 AM
I'm not including UNDFTD when I say the bay runs shit.

And actually, California > New York. Last time I checked Stussy and HUF is from Cali. 
Well, since I'm not actually educated on Stussy, a quick wikipedia search shows that it's from Southern California. While it is consistent with your statement of being from Cali, it's not so consistent with your statement of "the bay area runs street wear".
When I say the Bay runs streetwear I mean: HUF, Breezy, Fully Laced, IMKING, New Jack City, Adapt etc. 
NY's got Supreme, ONLY, 10 Deep, Mishka, Acapulco Gold, aNYthing, Moss, etc.

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

June 11, 2013 @ 03:23:18 AM
Supreme may have fell of the last few seasons, but old Supreme stuff straight shits on HUF and Stussy's old ish. And I love those brands.
2006 Kobe Bryant shits on 2013 Kobe Bryant, too bad we can't go back in time huh?
Kobe sucks all the time period

June 11, 2013 @ 03:25:46 AM
They can suck dick too and make great models for Streetwear shirts. But that's neither here nor there. 

Streetwear- Cali > New York.

June 11, 2013 @ 03:27:21 AM
They can suck dick too and make great models for Streetwear shirts. But that's neither here nor there. 

Streetwear- Cali > New York.
I'm from Cali and I disagree to the highest extent.
June 11, 2013 @ 03:29:07 AM
Supreme may have fell of the last few seasons, but old Supreme stuff straight shits on HUF and Stussy's old ish. And I love those brands.
2006 Kobe Bryant shits on 2013 Kobe Bryant, too bad we can't go back in time huh?
Kobe sucks all the time period
Woahhh bud lets keep it on clothes before it turns into an argument on who the best current bball player is.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 03:31:26 AM
When I say the Bay runs streetwear I mean: HUF, Breezy, Fully Laced, IMKING, New Jack City, Adapt etc. 
Oh and for the record, except for HUF, all those brands you just listed suck DICK. I honestly wouldn't wear any of that shit. Fully Laced and Adapt? Like really? Your taste sucks.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 03:32:33 AM
happy 21st birthday, Kate Upton

Thumbs up for me
Thumbs down for Kate
June 11, 2013 @ 03:33:17 AM
NY's got Supreme, ONLY, 10 Deep, Mishka, Acapulco Gold, aNYthing, Moss, etc.
Cali's got: Stussy, Huf, The Hundreds, Primitive, Us Vs Them, Diamond(even tho its wack, still popular as hell), Freshjive, etc.

no comparison.
Thumbs down on all those brands but HUF and Stussy.

June 11, 2013 @ 03:33:53 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Best fit pic of the Jersey around

June 11, 2013 @ 03:34:08 AM
Stussy Is cool and I do have some diamond gear I'm not gonna lie, but streetwear founded on the east coast shits on the west. And once again I live in Cali.

June 11, 2013 @ 03:35:55 AM
Ok just so you know 75% of "SF taste" is gay men....
June 11, 2013 @ 03:36:24 AM
Which would once again lend itself back to the argument that fashion is subjective, and the last two pages of discussion are completely retarded.
June 11, 2013 @ 03:37:07 AM
Oh and for the record, except for HUF, all those brands you just listed suck DICK. I honestly wouldn't wear any of that shit. Fully Laced and Adapt? Like really? Your taste sucks.
You obviously don't have SF taste, fool.
Sorry I have good taste and you look like some 16 year old that just spent a bunch of his Mama's money at Zumiez naming all those brands. Gtfo.

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 03:39:01 AM
this is the funniest thing I've ever read lmao japan and ny run everything it's not even close
The guy says SF runs streetwear; little does he know undftd is a sub-company of Bape which was founded in Japan.
I'm not including UNDFTD when I say the bay runs shit.

And actually, California > New York. Last time I checked Stussy and HUF is from Cali. 
this very thread you're in is not just a brand that is from ny but is hands down the most ny brand ever off the shit they put out so why aren't you in those threads supporting b?

June 11, 2013 @ 03:41:25 AM
Cali's got: Stussy, Huf, The Hundreds, Primitive, Us Vs Them, Diamond(even tho its wack, still popular as hell), Freshjive, etc.

no comparison.
Thumbs down on all those brands but HUF and Stussy.
LOL? The hundreds is only a top 5 streetwear brand and Freshjive is easily top 10.. what are we basing this off of? You're trying to tell me you see more people wearing Supreme/Only/10 deep, than Stussy/Huf/The Hundreds? Seriously?

Stussy is bigger than ever right now and the most respect street brand of all time. HUF just blew up with all these rappers wearing their socks and hats. The Hundreds is fucking huge. You're delusional. 
haha he used the hundreds slogan

WTB Vans X Carhartt half cab, supreme X Campballs half cab 11.5

June 11, 2013 @ 03:41:55 AM
Can anybody tell me how the bengals jersey fits compared to the tees from F/W 2012? I bought all my tees from that season in a Large and they were a little big on me but still wearable. Would i be safe with a M in the jersey or should i stick with the large? (Btw Im 6'0 160 lbs)

Thanks in advance
Go with a medium.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x