[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

June 11, 2013 @ 04:51:46 AM
I stand correct.

Stussy > Supreme

Cali > New York.
you lost fuckboy??

instagram _burri

June 11, 2013 @ 04:51:50 AM
the hundreds is some stupid broke boy brand. get the fuck over it. 

its the shit that 13 year old 8th graders see on rappers and go to fucking zumiez to "cop" because theyre brainwashed. 

the reason the hundreds is "huge" is because they know stupid little kids are willing to buy their ugly ass poorly designed and overbranded clothing with mommy and daddy's money. 

supreme and stussy are different. they have designs that dont make you look like a fucking copycat teenager. 

fag

June 11, 2013 @ 04:52:03 AM
We wear supreme because it is the single street wear brand that has not sold out to mall shops . The same little 16 year old minimum wage workers are walking into zumiez as we speak to buy your precious stussy and undftd clothes . Supreme is also very limited , your brands make more of one product than what supreme does for a whole Thursday drop . Undftd has more stores in the Los Angeles area alone than supreme does in the U.S .

LA

3 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 05:08:16 AM
What I dont understand is why Supreme is based in new york but has 6 stores in Japan and still has a shitty japanese webstore 
cause those asian dudes go hard for streetwear 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 05:13:31 AM
information is becoming more accessible everyday
if you think your swiftness to cop and 'elusive' ss account will set you apart from zumiez kids, you're dead wrong.
more herbs wear supreme now more than ever.
it doesn't matter that it's in the malls, they've obviously increased quantities and have gained mainstream exposure through Tyler, meaning everyone from Bieber, Drake, and Lord Disick wear it...

Supreme has always had its cult-like following, but now it's gotten a lot more exposure and it's a lot more accessible, and it's not downtown's secret anymore. It's a full-fledged streetwear operation of authenticity that a lot of kids are buying into.

WTB: Supreme Vagina Tee White XL

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 05:22:05 AM
Supreme > Stussy

LA < New York

im from California and even I know that New York is better.
New York is tons better fashion brand wise
June 11, 2013 @ 05:23:45 AM
information is becoming more accessible everyday
if you think your swiftness to cop and 'elusive' ss account will set you apart from zumiez kids, you're dead wrong.
more herbs wear supreme now more than ever.
it doesn't matter that it's in the malls, they've obviously increased quantities and have gained mainstream exposure through Tyler, meaning everyone from Bieber, Drake, and Lord Disick wear it...

Supreme has always had its cult-like following, but now it's gotten a lot more exposure and it's a lot more accessible, and it's not downtown's secret anymore. It's a full-fledged streetwear operation of authenticity that a lot of kids are buying into.
But still barely any people are able to cop. Especially heat items.

June 11, 2013 @ 05:31:04 AM
If I'm not mistaken 2 is less than 3 there fore tere are more la undftd stores than supreme stores in the u.s , and no fuckboy supreme is still very hard to cop . There are items that sell out in seconds in store and online . And yes undftd is sold at zumiez , so before you start attacking my claim get your information straight and come correct

LA

June 11, 2013 @ 05:32:00 AM
is there really no limit to the amount one can post in a day??

Él Duderîno

June 11, 2013 @ 05:39:56 AM
That is exactly why we wear supreme , you basically just ended this whole argument for us . Thank you , and every time you buy a piece of undftd and stussy think about all the fuckbois that walk into zumiez and buy the same thing .

LA

June 11, 2013 @ 05:45:59 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
happy 21st birthday, Kate Upton

Thumbs up for me
Thumbs down for Kate
srry you got to post some tits before you ask questions like that

fat boy need a 10 piece

June 11, 2013 @ 05:47:33 AM
on another note i fucked up my kate moss tee at the boiling crab

fat boy need a 10 piece

June 11, 2013 @ 05:49:32 AM
@tezzz damn wtf was you thinking bruhh ? That's a suicide walk in for tees

LA

June 11, 2013 @ 05:55:46 AM
To me that means that they don't give a fuck about what they produce and who buys it . There just in it for the money . They know that fuckbois and little kids are going to buy it , and the og's that loved the brand before it are going to stop buying it because there in zumiez .

LA

June 11, 2013 @ 05:57:51 AM
@tezzz damn wtf was you thinking bruhh ? That's a suicide walk in for tees
lol it was my first time there ..and my chick did not tell how messy it was going to get......it was dam good tho

fat boy need a 10 piece

June 11, 2013 @ 06:04:34 AM
That is exactly why we wear supreme , you basically just ended this whole argument for us . Thank you , and every time you buy a piece of undftd and stussy think about all the fuckbois that walk into zumiez and buy the same thing .
if that is the only reason you wear supreme you would also then have to be a fuck boy what about it is just better in every aspect you look at it?

June 11, 2013 @ 06:15:54 AM
stussy >undftd >hall of fame >blackscale

boxlogs over every thang tho

fat boy need a 10 piece

June 11, 2013 @ 06:19:23 AM
I own a little bit of stussy but nothing compared to supreme . And no it is a huge reason why I buy supreme but not the only , they also make there clothing quality . The company's they collab with are amazing , every single shirt has a history behind it or meaning from something else . The Dorothy and cats tee from this season are both iconic movies/plays . The JFK tee they made back in the day is apart of history . Supreme cares about the people that buy the brand , if they didn't than they would be selling there items in zumiez making probably quadruple the amount of income

LA

June 11, 2013 @ 06:23:39 AM
RIP my kate moss tee

fat boy need a 10 piece

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x