[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

June 11, 2013 @ 14:21:44 PM
June 11, 2013 @ 14:26:19 PM
It's like I'm looking at an alternative reality where Pusha T is Japanese.

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

June 11, 2013 @ 14:33:54 PM
How do I receive the monday newsletter

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 14:41:46 PM
Everyone was staring at my guns tee today, way more harder than usual..like especially the 30 and up crowd. So I get home and see on the news today is the 60 day anniversary for the Sandy Hook shooting. lol 
They really have an anniversary for 60 days? Is it like 15 year olds celebrating one monthsaries for their relationships?
June 11, 2013 @ 14:42:04 PM
My heart goes out to the victims but really now.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 14:59:43 PM
Can someone link me to the Palace skateboards thread on HB?? 
http://hypebeast.com/forums/fashion-brands/181203

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

June 11, 2013 @ 15:09:42 PM
I think here in London it's relatively similar to what you're all saying about the hundreds, obey etc. everyone and anyone is wearing them and Supreme is becoming more popular amongst a different audience because of reality tv show over here (one of the people in it wears a lot of supreme). But I still think that it's very exclusive in a sense that, the, so called, wrong crowd are getting the stuff leftover from the people who are genuine fans of the brand. But over here the two brands who I feel are doing really well are Palace obviously and Patta, they seem to have stuck to the right people and attracted them with really good collabs (palace/umbro) and Patta's simple but genius designs.
what reality tv show are you on about?
June 11, 2013 @ 15:13:01 PM
Lol it's so funny when people try to hate on supreme. We really have to do a better job as a board of identifying and properly handling trolls if we wanna make this a decent forum like it used to be (I know I joined recently but I'm a longtime lurker and there is an obvious drop in the quality of convo that's been going on lately)

White supreme court jacket size small 360 shipped Black supreme court jacket size medium 320 shipped

June 11, 2013 @ 15:20:07 PM
Im from LA and that TH dickrider was annoying as fuck. No one would be caught dead in TH. Lol why you think they in a alley off of fairfax? Why is it always so empty? Lol fuck off.

Lillyhammer

June 11, 2013 @ 15:23:50 PM
I think here in London it's relatively similar to what you're all saying about the hundreds, obey etc. everyone and anyone is wearing them and Supreme is becoming more popular amongst a different audience because of reality tv show over here (one of the people in it wears a lot of supreme). But I still think that it's very exclusive in a sense that, the, so called, wrong crowd are getting the stuff leftover from the people who are genuine fans of the brand. But over here the two brands who I feel are doing really well are Palace obviously and Patta, they seem to have stuck to the right people and attracted them with really good collabs (palace/umbro) and Patta's simple but genius designs.
I think he's talking about Joey Essex, from The Only Way is Essex...
June 11, 2013 @ 15:27:46 PM
yall need to fuck with better brands. (besides supreme)

carhartt
wtaps
neighborhood
norse projects
maiden nior
June 11, 2013 @ 15:36:35 PM

Guessing it's because the shipping was $12, but still.

June 11, 2013 @ 15:43:16 PM
The fact that people in here are even mentioning the word "zumiez" is a fucking shame.

Get educated on real shit and stop flooding this thread with mindless crap.

We are all waiting for the eventual demise of supreme.

But in the mean time, explore some new shit and open your eyes to the world beyond the west coast vs east coast.
June 11, 2013 @ 15:45:08 PM
Neighborhood and Wtaps are sick brands. I prefer to get those brands over obey and crooks and castles any day.
June 11, 2013 @ 15:45:15 PM
The fact that people in here are even mentioning the word "zumiez" is a fucking shame.

Get educated on real shit and stop flooding this thread with mindless crap.

We are all waiting for the eventual demise of supreme.

But in the mean time, explore some new shit and open your eyes to the world beyond the west coast vs east coast.
They still in high-school.

Odyn Vovk
Damir Doma
RO

all I need.
June 11, 2013 @ 15:58:32 PM
I think he's talking about Joey Essex, from The Only Way is Essex...
That's the same show I was thinking..

Up north it isn't too bad - it's obviously hard to get supreme so I have to pay a premium but it's in my favour really as I rarely see anyone else wearing supreme (once a month maybe) which is nice..

However, it's a damn shame that the people who are attracted to Supreme by mainstream sources such as Joey Essex don't know what authenticity is, and the majority of them are clueless and end up buying fakes, which just strengthens the fake market, something I can't stand..
June 11, 2013 @ 16:00:42 PM
biggie > 2pac
herb.

if you real, you got appreciation and respect for both.
June 11, 2013 @ 16:13:46 PM
biggie > 2pac
herb.

if you real, you got appreciation and respect for both.
Biggie was always nicer than Pac to me.
Having an opinion doesn't make you a herb.
June 11, 2013 @ 16:16:01 PM
i ordered some preme from the store last thursday and was suppose to get it today but the tracking info still has not updated since then just says shipping label created anyone know why

"Tell your father I'm here - and tell him the Lannisters aren't the only ones who pay their debts."

June 11, 2013 @ 16:18:36 PM
Anyone know what the stock is like in LA and NY stores? Looking for a croc strap and croc duffle bag. both beige. 
June 11, 2013 @ 16:22:55 PM
yall need to fuck with better brands. (besides supreme)

carhartt
wtaps
neighborhood
norse projects
maiden nior
arent wtaps and neighbourhood made by the same people
June 11, 2013 @ 16:25:57 PM
Are we getting a deck collab this year? Lots of people have been rumouring a basquiat collab, but thats pretty much all that's known, if it's legit..
I'm hoping we get the surprise in july, can't imagine they'd wrap the season before then..
June 11, 2013 @ 16:26:10 PM
Not to bring up the topic of the summer box logo again ( im starting to sound way too thirsty) but...... I saw a video on vine and one of those supreme dudes is wearing the white box logo and its VERY clear that its a spring/summer thin hoodie and not f/w.  Im predicting a box logo secret drop.  Too many dudes popping up with the same hoodie.  Unless they did make them special for friends/team.  
June 11, 2013 @ 16:28:31 PM
I'd bet family and friends only for the french terry box logos. 

unless they drop one now and skip f/w. doubt it though
June 11, 2013 @ 16:38:17 PM
i think thoth just did a down vote comm sui
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x