[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

September 26, 2013 @ 16:48:25 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
If something sells out online is it still 'copable' next day in NYC (eg. Friday)?
Thanks in advance.
depends. Store stock is different from online stock but if something is sold out online chances are they'll be gone at the store by friday.
Worth a shot though. 
this is 100 percent false

go to the fucking store
September 26, 2013 @ 16:51:49 PM
also i'm buying a white buttondown from target and imma write some strange words that barely correlate to one another, scratch out a few, and then drop some blood in one spot a little to the right of where my nipple is

yes i'm that guy that got the thorgerson

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 26, 2013 @ 16:58:43 PM
Any green pocket LS fitpics or close ups? Would really like to see the color, thanks
September 26, 2013 @ 17:01:38 PM
Supreme let the hype train get away with this collab. If they did a late SS collab with basquiat estate on some decks, it could be one of the best collabs supreme has ever done. Instead, they put his face on a hoodie and call it a day.

Angelo done tapped out, too busy adjusting his collar on a Jake Davis test shot to realize he fuckin up.
First thing you gotta understand is that Angelo doesn't design for Supreme... at all.

He just does all the marketing for the brand... Your pointing fingers at the wrong people. 
I know Angelo doesn't design the actual clothing, but don't believe all he does is sit back and tell the photographer which way to hold the camera for those Paris lookbooks.

Angelo is "Brand Director" according to his LinkedIn. He probably hand picked those designs from a portfolio of submissions from the actual designers. If it wasn't exclusively him, he certainly had weight in the decisions. 

End of the day when a collab with such an incredibly hyped artist fails as bad as this, you point fingers at the people with titles like "Brand Director".
September 26, 2013 @ 17:02:04 PM
I wish on the basquat tee they could of like photoshop some type of box logo in the photo that would be pretty sweet
That would completely ruin the shirt.

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

September 26, 2013 @ 17:04:26 PM
I wish on the basquat tee they could of like photoshop some type of box logo in the photo that would be pretty sweet
thirstin for more box logos on shit? you're a herb
September 26, 2013 @ 17:05:13 PM
Supreme let the hype train get away with this collab. If they did a late SS collab with basquiat estate on some decks, it could be one of the best collabs supreme has ever done. Instead, they put his face on a hoodie and call it a day.

Angelo done tapped out, too busy adjusting his collar on a Jake Davis test shot to realize he fuckin up.
People were thirsty at the end of last season for this collab.  They could have dropped the same exact collab in SS'13 at the end of the season and it would have had better sales results.

No one is going to waste their money now, being that there are heat items left to drop and unannounced collabs/unseen TNF still upcoming.  

Regardless, I'm not a big JMB fan, I'm not going to act like I follow his life and work so to me it just appears to be lazy and uninspired.  However, if it was a Nas on the hoody I would instantly cop b/c I'm a big Nas fan...even if it was another lazy design of a Nas pic slapped on a hoody, so it's all relative.  

Hockey Jerz, Heavyweight Flannel, Fleece Pullover and TNF...that's it for me.

Fuck Tha Opps...No Love City

September 26, 2013 @ 17:05:35 PM
That Heather Rust l/s is too nice smokeyface
September 26, 2013 @ 17:09:10 PM
wish they made a wine iridescent jacket, woulda copped over burg 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 26, 2013 @ 17:11:41 PM
Let that m65 sit we cant let jebbia win. thats straight up highway robbery.  
Let it sit b/c it's fucking whack...even if it was $250 I wouldn't dare cop that thing.

September 26, 2013 @ 17:12:21 PM
am i a fag because i like of and supreme?
September 26, 2013 @ 17:12:33 PM

First thing you gotta understand is that Angelo doesn't design for Supreme... at all.

He just does all the marketing for the brand... Your pointing fingers at the wrong people. 
I know Angelo doesn't design the actual clothing, but don't believe all he does is sit back and tell the photographer which way to hold the camera for those Paris lookbooks.

Angelo is "Brand Director" according to his LinkedIn. He probably hand picked those designs from a portfolio of submissions from the actual designers. If it wasn't exclusively him, he certainly had weight in the decisions. 

End of the day when a collab with such an incredibly hyped artist fails as bad as this, you point fingers at the people with titles like "Brand Director".
Yea I see what you mean... I just dont understand what Supreme is trying to accomplish with all these minimalist designs... They focus now on who is gonna wear their shit more than making it look good. ASAP Rocky be looking stupid as fuck wearing all that supreme honestly.... Fuck Rihanna too.. 

IG: @mobbyluii

September 26, 2013 @ 17:13:54 PM
am i a fag because i like of and supreme?
youre a fag regardless

September 26, 2013 @ 17:16:45 PM

Yea I see what you mean... I just dont understand what Supreme is trying to accomplish with all these minimalist designs... They focus now on who is gonna wear their shit more than making it look good. ASAP Rocky be looking stupid as fuck wearing all that supreme honestly.... Fuck Rihanna too.. 
Are they focusing on who is going to wear it? ...Or are celebs/artists coming to them and buying them (buying items prior to release)?

Legit asking...idk if ASAP and nem get this shit for free or if they cop and are able to buy shit early or what.  I mean there's a difference between someone you'd give items to for free (ex. Jay-Z or Nas) and someone like ASAP WeedCarrier who they'd make purchase shit like everyone else.

September 26, 2013 @ 17:21:09 PM

Are they focusing on who is going to wear it? ...Or are celebs/artists coming to them and buying them (buying items prior to release)?

Legit asking...idk if ASAP and nem get this shit for free or if they cop and are able to buy shit early or what.  I mean there's a difference between someone you'd give items to for free (ex. Jay-Z or Nas) and someone like ASAP WeedCarrier who they'd make purchase shit like everyone else.
Supreme has always gone to celebrities and used them as a source of advertisement. I do see what you mean tho, for example, Tyler used to actually buy Supreme before he got big, but once he got big, I know that he got "endorsed' in a sense because he used to actually talk about it too... Supreme would give him free clothes and he would wear it in the videos... But I am almost sure ASAP and Trinidad get free gear because I know they are heavily in contact with Angelo, which is the marketing director, so angelo would use these celebrities as marketing for Supreme

IG: @mobbyluii

September 26, 2013 @ 17:25:09 PM

dead at asap weedcarrier. He gotta look fresh too doe. Plenty of bogos
September 26, 2013 @ 17:25:41 PM

Supreme has always gone to celebrities and used them as a source of advertisement. I do see what you mean tho, for example, Tyler used to actually buy Supreme before he got big, but once he got big, I know that he got "endorsed' in a sense because he used to actually talk about it too... Supreme would give him free clothes and he would wear it in the videos... But I am almost sure ASAP and Trinidad get free gear because I know they are heavily in contact with Angelo, which is the marketing director, so angelo would use these celebrities as marketing for Supreme
ASAP isn't a bad choice...he can dress (minus the skirts and shit), but Supreme should be less willing to give shit out for free to a one hit wonder like Trinidad James.

September 26, 2013 @ 17:27:09 PM

dead at asap weedcarrier. He gotta look fresh too doe. Plenty of bogos
DaGod checks in smokeyface

September 26, 2013 @ 17:28:54 PM
da gawd should check out

September 26, 2013 @ 17:36:29 PM
"Box logo hoodies and goodies from buddies that understand that Bastard was buzzin like Woody so we get it for free"

Nick Van Exel with the handle.

September 26, 2013 @ 17:37:27 PM
So this is like The Misfits Collab Part 2?
man stop complaing and just buy the shirt and experience the results, supreme isnt for people looking for deals they are known for quality, the entire internet outside of hypebeast marvels at how beautiful supreme pocket tees and cut and sew oxfords are, do your own investigation, all this left shoe, right shoe bs you doing is unnecessary

*Edit* "cutting circulation to your forearm"

The hell are you talking about? I dont think the entire internet  'marvel's' supreme.
September 26, 2013 @ 17:37:53 PM
why would you wear a piece of clothing with some guy you don't give a fuck about on it? be like wearing this shit.... 

September 26, 2013 @ 17:38:42 PM
Regardless of what you think about asap's music and his fans, you gotta admit the guy knows how to dress
September 26, 2013 @ 17:41:16 PM
da gawd should check out
Please, You're irrelevant
September 26, 2013 @ 17:45:30 PM
Regardless of what you think about asap's music and his fans, you gotta admit the guy knows how to dress
I agree...there's some stuff he wears that I wouldn't touch.  And that fit in the recent video wearing the Hockey Top wasn't dope at all to me (Supreme hat and Supreme on the back of the jersey not my style).

But for the most part he's spot on.

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x