[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

March 06, 2013 @ 02:45:43 AM
Anyone notice supreme being VERY stingy about stickers this year? Spent $300 only got 2 stickers. Last Spring they sent me a whole ziploc bag full.

Anyone have the schminx stickers? I've been looking everywhere for them. Were they Japan only??

WTB: Full Size Baseball Bat, Bike Chain, XL MagLite.

March 06, 2013 @ 02:52:16 AM
random thought, but why do people think the workers at Supreme NY are total dicks?? theyre just normal fuckin people doin a normal retail job...they arent different than anywhere else??
at supla every time i've gone everyones cool with me

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

March 06, 2013 @ 02:52:45 AM
Anyone notice supreme being VERY stingy about stickers this year? Spent $300 only got 2 stickers. Last Spring they sent me a whole ziploc bag full.

Anyone have the schminx stickers? I've been looking everywhere for them. Were they Japan only??
they have the schminx stickers at supla, they are selling the stickers for $2.00 hah

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

March 06, 2013 @ 02:59:25 AM

they have the schminx stickers at supla, they are selling the stickers for $2.00 hah
If somebody buys me one of each color (black, pink, white, navy) i'll pay $20 if you ship them to me. Thanks

BTW have I showed you guys my sticker collection? I didn't tag my name but i can next time if y'all think im lying.

March 06, 2013 @ 03:02:14 AM

If somebody buys me one of each color (black, pink, white, navy) i'll pay $20 if you ship them to me. Thanks

BTW have I showed you guys my sticker collection? I didn't tag my name but i can next time if y'all think im lying.
Bush was a great guy
March 06, 2013 @ 03:03:33 AM

March 06, 2013 @ 03:03:34 AM
Can someone tell me what those three  "LETS GO" stickers are in the top right? They have che guevarra's face on them. Not sure where they're from.
March 06, 2013 @ 03:06:05 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Can someone tell me what those three  "LETS GO" stickers are in the top right? They have che guevarra's face on them. Not sure where they're from.
It's not Che Guevarra, it's Charles Bronson. They are from F/W 08. That logo was on a set of tees. 

March 06, 2013 @ 03:06:05 AM
if i ever walk into the supreme store and there acting like their superior cause there broke af and working in a retail store ill spit on their beloved store.gimmi dislikes you dick riders idgaf. fuck you tyler the creator and r kelly
March 06, 2013 @ 03:10:33 AM
@primelore wtf are you trying to say?
March 06, 2013 @ 03:10:42 AM
if i ever walk into the supreme store and there acting like their superior cause there broke af and working in a retail store ill spit on their beloved store.gimmi dislikes you dick riders idgaf. fuck you tyler the creator and r kelly

someone hide your maxipads today? 
March 06, 2013 @ 03:13:33 AM
Here is a clear image for the bling logo from the tee, quality is on point

and here is a fit pic for the bling tee and the pcl shorts, both of them are in M size. I'm 5'11 165lbs
tee fits perfectly, and the shorts are lil too big for my waist imo.
sorry for the brightness, the light bulb is out :-|
lmao this ma fucka rockin' flower shorts with spandex leggings.
March 06, 2013 @ 03:25:16 AM
no offence to you little kids but everytime i see a undeveloped little kid with supreme i cringe a little
March 06, 2013 @ 03:28:39 AM
no "OFFENSE" primelore, but you're a dipshit. 
March 06, 2013 @ 03:29:10 AM
random thought, but why do people think the workers at Supreme NY are total dicks?? theyre just normal fuckin people doin a normal retail job...they arent different than anywhere else??

they think there cool cause they are slaves to the almighty box logo
March 06, 2013 @ 03:30:11 AM

stop spendin you're moms credit card money honey
March 06, 2013 @ 03:30:24 AM

Bush was a great guy
god fucking damn. you have more than supreme has in there own fucking shop haha

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

March 06, 2013 @ 03:31:38 AM

nah they chill af when i went there. dont dress in supreme tho

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) Florida State Seminole

March 06, 2013 @ 03:32:18 AM
smokeyface
March 06, 2013 @ 03:36:11 AM

nah they chill af when i went there. dont dress in supreme tho
they can smell teenage excitement. be coo. 
March 06, 2013 @ 03:36:48 AM

Bush was a great guy

edit: i need glasses

PCL Vans (Eras) sz 8, FW12: Black Liberty Camp, Last Supper Ash Tray, Tan D&D Camp, & Proxy Services PM me for Prices! II #RIPMrTeeBonilla

March 06, 2013 @ 03:37:22 AM

ya'll are some lousy herbs...guys that work at Supreme have always been cool to me...friendly, outgoing, willing to help  with no real incentive...pretty standard skate shop attitude come to think of it...

Fucktard we been developed a ratio

March 06, 2013 @ 03:40:27 AM
Bush was a great guy

no purple box logos though? i got 11 of those bitches
they are in the middle under the blacks and reds.

March 06, 2013 @ 03:41:50 AM
Here is a clear image for the bling logo from the tee, quality is on point

and here is a fit pic for the bling tee and the pcl shorts, both of them are in M size. I'm 5'11 165lbs
tee fits perfectly, and the shorts are lil too big for my waist imo.
sorry for the brightness, the light bulb is out :-|
bling tee, pcl shorts, fucking yeezy 2's...but cant afford lightbulbs

March 06, 2013 @ 03:44:58 AM
after seeing some complaints about the tussin tee, I'm glad I ordered the Audrey in place of it
March 06, 2013 @ 03:45:21 AM

wanna hook ya boy up with a fuck bush?
March 06, 2013 @ 03:46:35 AM

I've seen this pic before......
March 06, 2013 @ 03:48:01 AM

they're*

your*

christ, man, get your shit together. i bet the little kids you're whining about have better grammar than you.
March 06, 2013 @ 03:49:52 AM

they're*

your*

christ, man, get your shit together. i bet the little kids you're whining about have better grammar than you.

I*not i you fail
March 06, 2013 @ 03:53:29 AM
Price estimates on PLC Vans? Don't really wanna go back and look.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x