[Supreme] 2013 Discussion Thread (Live Ebay Links = Ban / Selling Items = Ban)

April 07, 2013 @ 23:19:07 PM
Did we ever get any more info on whether or not there will be janoskis with the sb drop? I remember there was a picture
If you're talking about the digi floral camo janoskis those aren't by supreme

You Fuckin Mourk. instagram - @ian_darin

April 07, 2013 @ 23:20:06 PM
My favorite piece of the season:

What's yours?
Definitely the black fishtail. Wish I had the money to cop at the time.

April 07, 2013 @ 23:28:58 PM
I don't get the hate on Lucas, just cuz he's friends with Odd Future doesn't mean he's a fag, he was really nice and polite when I went on the Saturday of drop day and personally I think he's steez, he can pull off some good/out-there fits.
Huh, from what I've heard he's a total asshole. Charging people money for pictures and shit. Idk, might just depend on the attitude he's in.
Have met him and talked with him multiple times, he's a chill dude. Alot of the people who know who he is and go up to him are probably fuckboys and he messes with them and thats why they think he's a douche.
April 07, 2013 @ 23:35:20 PM
Did we ever get any more info on whether or not there will be janoskis with the sb drop? I remember there was a picture
nah bruh.
There was a pic of a dude putting on acid green janoskis with the rest of shoes in the background. Its somewhere in the thread, got people talkin
April 07, 2013 @ 23:36:03 PM
My favorite piece of the season:

What's yours?
rose jersey all day 
April 07, 2013 @ 23:38:22 PM
... Did you really just post about your favorite pickup and how its going to be perfect while having it for sale in your sig?
at least he didn't take fit pics with it on.
Ya but kind of seems like the only reason he posted that he liked it was so he could advertise it since it's also the link in his sig.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 07, 2013 @ 23:42:01 PM
Fuckin faggots 

He goes out with Bruce Willis's daughter, gotta give him some sort of props lol.

especially since the Die Hard with Sam Jackson was ill. 5th Element was ill, and his role in Pulp Fiction too.

lol so llow him yo haha

#SS14PlayboyGang #FW14NeopreneGang #SS15NYLEATHERBOIIS

April 07, 2013 @ 23:44:48 PM
nah bruh.
There was a pic of a dude putting on acid green janoskis with the rest of shoes in the background. Its somewhere in the thread, got people talkin
http://www.highsnobiety.com/2013/04/04/nike-sb-x-three-squares-studio-stefan-janoski-lemon-twist/
April 07, 2013 @ 23:45:42 PM
That dude just fucked up my favorite piece of the season. he looks like a fuckin Moe
April 07, 2013 @ 23:49:41 PM
Fuckin faggots 

He goes out with Bruce Willis's daughter, gotta give him some sort of props lol.

especially since the Die Hard with Sam Jackson was ill. 5th Element was ill, and his role in Pulp Fiction too.

lol so llow him yo haha

Idk about you man, but this chick is beat as fuck. Lucas is such a tool anyways, looks like a dyke/rodent.
April 07, 2013 @ 23:51:12 PM
I don't get the hate on Lucas, just cuz he's friends with Odd Future doesn't mean he's a fag, he was really nice and polite when I went on the Saturday of drop day and personally I think he's steez, he can pull off some good/out-there fits.
Huh, from what I've heard he's a total asshole. Charging people money for pictures and shit. Idk, might just depend on the attitude he's in.
Well if you're gonna act like an OF fanboy/random girl who saw him on tumblr and claims to be obsessed with him he probably wont like you, but if you're a tryhard all the workers are gonna come off as douches
For me, its not even Lucas who pisses me off. its the little OF fuck bois who hang in the back of the shop (not the emplyoees) and practically just get handed product just cause they know people and skate.

8( x x )8

April 07, 2013 @ 23:51:38 PM
Just want that hooded top to drop this week so I can grab white with a denim fitted
April 07, 2013 @ 23:56:18 PM
white the best colorway
April 07, 2013 @ 23:59:33 PM
For sure. I almost always write off white tops but I'm really feeling that one. If grey had red letters it would have been close. 
April 08, 2013 @ 00:01:32 AM
Fuckin faggots 

lol so llow him yo haha

Idk about you man, but this chick is beat as fuck. Lucas is such a tool anyways, looks like a dyke/rodent.
Dead.

Bumpin' Waka Flocka Flame in a underwater tank

April 08, 2013 @ 00:01:46 AM
I dont do white tops though....but Im pulling the trigger on this one. true on the grey with the red letters. I heard the sbs are dropping this weektongueface
April 08, 2013 @ 00:08:08 AM
Well if you're gonna act like an OF fanboy/random girl who saw him on tumblr and claims to be obsessed with him he probably wont like you, but if you're a tryhard all the workers are gonna come off as douches
For me, its not even Lucas who pisses me off. its the little OF fuck bois who hang in the back of the shop (not the emplyoees) and practically just get handed product just cause they know people and skate.
I'm sorry but Kevin Bradley fucking RIPS, same with Nakel and TJ, along with Sage and the lil white kids who think their Jason Dill ahaha, Illegal Civ too. 

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

April 08, 2013 @ 00:11:41 AM
nah bruh.
http://www.highsnobiety.com/2013/04/04/nike-sb-x-three-squares-studio-stefan-janoski-lemon-twist/
I was gunna direct you to this at well, thank you sir for doing it for me

April 08, 2013 @ 00:17:48 AM
I'm sorry but Kevin Bradley fucking RIPS, same with Nakel and TJ, along with Sage and the lil white kids who think their Jason Dill ahaha, Illegal Civ too. 
Yeah not disagreeing with that at all too. Mad funny because those kids who think their Dill is exactly who I had in mind hahahah

8( x x )8

April 08, 2013 @ 00:24:25 AM
Anyone here see Alex Olson's part in PrettySweet? I feel like a still-shot of the trick he does over the black hubba with the Supreme sticker on it would make a sick photo tee. smokeyface

"All lives end. All hearts are broken. Caring is not an advantage."

April 08, 2013 @ 00:25:06 AM
there was a picture of him putting on the volt janoskis with the supreme tennis shoes in the background. but the ones he was putting on arent a collabo with supreme what so ever.
April 08, 2013 @ 00:27:11 AM
Anyone here see Alex Olson's part in PrettySweet? I feel like a still-shot of the trick he does over the black hubba with the Supreme sticker on it would make a sick photo tee.
I think some Koston 2's x Supreme would be cool. Koston is always reppin Supreme. Well lately at least. That colab wouldnt really be supreme's style tho, just a cool idea.

I still think that the warriors colab would be amazing

April 08, 2013 @ 00:37:43 AM
Anyone here see Alex Olson's part in PrettySweet? I feel like a still-shot of the trick he does over the black hubba with the Supreme sticker on it would make a sick photo tee.
i just can't see supreme putting any skater on a tee
April 08, 2013 @ 00:44:45 AM

8( x x )8

April 08, 2013 @ 00:59:34 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
which in all reality makes absolutely no sense, considering theyre a skate brand....like yeah they may never do it, but thats seriously fucking dumb, theyre just resting their own case then that they have become nothing besides a clothing brand and lost their skate history and morals

Él Duderîno

April 08, 2013 @ 01:03:26 AM
Yeah not disagreeing with that at all too. Mad funny because those kids who think their Dill is exactly who I had in mind hahahah
They're good skaters it just annoys me how they try to be carbon copies of him, ie: beanies worn right above theyre eyebrows, floods, tucked in shirts and wife beaters with polo belts, smoking a shit ton of cigs, and even drinking perrier. It's dumb. But they rip I like their skate style (because it's like Dill's aha)

WTB Entire DJ Clark Kent Wall of Allegiance | Redwall For Mod

April 08, 2013 @ 01:10:06 AM
Got my jackets, just waiting on two more backpacks. 3M is smokeyface

EBAY: JAFLASH23 Jordans, Nikes, Rare Supreme

April 08, 2013 @ 01:10:27 AM
hopefully some day
April 08, 2013 @ 01:12:18 AM
Got my jackets, just waiting on two more backpacks. 3M is 

What are your thoughts on the product? How does it look and feel on? And where did they make the stuff?
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x