[Death Precision] - 2013 Discussion Thread

October 15, 2013 @ 22:58:53 PM
Props to Kobi, this nigga ran with all your money lol.... 

I could say the same about you and the other 70% of HB buying ugly ass shit.. Just sayin.
October 16, 2013 @ 16:46:22 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Kobi, I think im done with DPI now.

My last post was a complaints saying you used some shitty ass thin tees.

I thought for the Death Sport tees you were gonna go back to the OG tees you used before but oh boy was I wrong.
So im gonna ask one last time.

CAN YOU PLEASE FUCKING USE ALSTYLE 1301 TEES LIKE YOU USED TO? THIRTEEN ZERO FUCKING ONE.

ONE THREE ZERO FUCKING ONE. YOU KNOW, THE TEE YOU USED TO USE?

THIS IS THE SECOND TIME YOU USED SOME BULLSHIT THIN ASS TEE AGAIN. I EVEN ASKED YOU IF THESE TEES WERE GONNA BE ON ALSTYLE AND YOU SAID YES OH BOY NOW THATS A LIE. SO FUCKING SICK OF WASTING MY MONEY ON SOME SHITTY ASS QUALITY TEES.

I SUPPORT YOU ALL THE WAY (AND I BEEN HAVE EVER SINCE THE SUICIDE AND FORGOTTEN TEE BACK WHEN YOU POSTED ON ISS) BUT GAT DAMN PULL YOUR SHIT TOGETHER. THIS BRAND IS LOOKING MORE AND MORE UNPROFESSIONAL.  
HE DID USE ALSTYLE YOU CAPS LOCK FAGGOT ALSTYLE 1701 ONE SEVEN OH ONE SURF TEE THATS A ONE SEVEN ZERO ONE THAT ARE ACTUALLY HIGHER QUALITY RINGSPUN COTTON TEES IF YOU KNEW A FUCKING THING YOU SUBHUMAN NOSEBREATHING LEECH
October 16, 2013 @ 16:47:01 PM
HAHAHAHAHA

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.
Original User: goodwood15 - October 16, 2013 @ 17:1:04 PM

October 16, 2013 @ 19:00:20 PM
HE DID USE ALSTYLE YOU CAPS LOCK FAGGOT ALSTYLE 1701 ONE SEVEN OH ONE SURF TEE THATS A ONE SEVEN ZERO ONE THAT ARE ACTUALLY HIGHER QUALITY RINGSPUN COTTON TEES IF YOU KNEW A FUCKING THING YOU SUBHUMAN NOSEBREATHING LEECH

LEARN HOW TO QUOTE PROPERLY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT 1701 YOU WOULD KNOW THEY FIT LARGER THAN THE 1301 WHICH KOBI BEEN USING WAY BEFORE YOUR SHITTY BRAND NOW GET OFF KOBI'S DICK AND TAKE PHIL'S DICK OUT YOUR MOUTH CAUSE YOUR DESIGNS ARE WEAK, JUST LIKE YOUR SALES. NOW HOW ABOUT YOU STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIENDS AND GO WORK ON PUTTING A DECENT DESIGN TOGETHER RATHER THAN JUST GETTING QUOTES FROM J ROBERT AND NIETZSCHE AND SLAPPING THEM ON  A TEE SHIRT AND CALLING IT A DESIGN. 
October 16, 2013 @ 19:02:35 PM
"NOW HOW ABOUT YOU STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIENDS AND GO WORK ON PUTTING A DECENT DESIGN TOGETHER RATHER THAN JUST GETTING QUOTES FROM J ROBERT AND NIETZSCHE AND SLAPPING THEM ON  A TEE SHIRT AND CALLING IT A DESIGN."

October 16, 2013 @ 19:35:05 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User

LEARN HOW TO QUOTE PROPERLY YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. IF YOU KNEW ANYTHING ABOUT 1701 YOU WOULD KNOW THEY FIT LARGER THAN THE 1301 WHICH KOBI BEEN USING WAY BEFORE YOUR SHITTY BRAND NOW GET OFF KOBI'S DICK AND TAKE PHIL'S DICK OUT YOUR MOUTH CAUSE YOUR DESIGNS ARE WEAK, JUST LIKE YOUR SALES. NOW HOW ABOUT YOU STOP WORRYING ABOUT YOUR BOYFRIENDS AND GO WORK ON PUTTING A DECENT DESIGN TOGETHER RATHER THAN JUST GETTING QUOTES FROM J ROBERT AND NIETZSCHE AND SLAPPING THEM ON  A TEE SHIRT AND CALLING IT A DESIGN. 
http://youtu.be/-ascf0fkHZE
October 31, 2013 @ 05:31:56 AM
FEELINGS! ^^^^^^

On the real note looking foward to this drop Kobi.
And anybody looking to sell some size M-L get at me 
I got some missing key drops Want.
November 10, 2013 @ 03:52:31 AM
Kobi's throwback pictures of previous seasons on instagram & twitter got me feelin some typa way
November 12, 2013 @ 19:57:36 PM
Kobi's throwback pictures of previous seasons on instagram & twitter got me feelin some typa way

same. really cannot wait to see what he puts up 12/16, he been hinting at that date
Please login first to reply.
x