[DIAMOND SUPPLY CO.] - 2014 Official Discussion Thread

February 28, 2014 @ 03:29:27 AM

wtf
So its a tiff release? Idk thats kind of a stretch. Why Nick/Tony Why? 
Seems like nick knows it's a weak ass design...so he throw the exclusive tag on it just to attract all the Hypebeast 
Interesting concept. But I think it could have been executed better.
February 28, 2014 @ 03:34:17 AM
So its a tiff release? Idk thats kind of a stretch. Why Nick/Tony Why? 
Seems like nick knows it's a weak ass design...so he throw the exclusive tag on it just to attract all the Hypebeast 
Its the backbone of this brand...its called being lazy

8( x x )8

February 28, 2014 @ 04:17:55 AM

wtf
Hahaha this is shirt-ception bruh, diamond on new levels of uninspired
February 28, 2014 @ 04:24:07 AM
I agree completely.
Interesting concept, but in terms of design, they got extremely lazy.
Like someone said, for free maybe. But 40+ with shipping and taxes is just crazy.
February 28, 2014 @ 04:48:45 AM
I think its pretty smart people in the future goin be talking about it and be like remember when diamond make that inception tee back in 14' lol
February 28, 2014 @ 04:50:09 AM
Anyways selling these both large check out my threads if interested. Hope everyones having a good day.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 28, 2014 @ 05:54:20 AM
Just came to post about that tee. That "design" is God awful and it screams "I'm out of ideas"
Why is everyone so serious? 
I usually disagree with you but I actually agree with you. I don't see why everyone's so serious. It's a pretty obvious joke. 

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

February 28, 2014 @ 06:01:11 AM
Just came to post about that tee. That "design" is God awful and it screams "I'm out of ideas"
I usually disagree with you but I actually agree with you. I don't see why everyone's so serious. It's a pretty obvious joke. 
In retrospect its not a bad idea. Its akin to Diamond's Gallery tees. I think it'd be koo to have a tee showing Nick making one of the first Diamond tees/crews. If it is a joke, then ok.
February 28, 2014 @ 06:28:39 AM
In retrospect its not a bad idea. Its akin to Diamond's Gallery tees. I think it'd be koo to have a tee showing Nick making one of the first Diamond tees/crews. If it is a joke, then ok.

instagram/twitter/snapchat : dadonnyd

February 28, 2014 @ 06:39:03 AM
Yea this would make sense.
February 28, 2014 @ 06:55:43 AM
I see it as a funny/dope shirt. Shirt on a shirt is something new, then you also have the shirt that started diamond, it has a lot of meaning to nick. OG script is to diamond as a box logo is to supreme
February 28, 2014 @ 16:43:06 PM
I see it as a funny/dope shirt. Shirt on a shirt is something new, then you also have the shirt that started diamond, it has a lot of meaning to nick. OG script is to diamond as a box logo is to supreme
Its like a big fuck you if you dont have a diamond OG script tee but hey you can grab this shirt with a picture of a Diamond OG script shirt.

on another note. Ordered the Simplicity rug and it shipped the next day! Really stepping up the shipping at diamond!

Follow me on instagram @bradenjust MM White size XL for sale.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

February 28, 2014 @ 21:23:09 PM
^ Should be the same. Our custom fleece hasn't changed (unless you get it from a Zumiez or Pacsun, they get regular fleece)
I'm thinking the same thing. I just got my DIAMANT hoodie in, and it fits very long and tight at the waist (which is half way down to my knees). I bought the Simplicity Bear hoodie like last month, and it fits perfectly but the fleece is TOTALLY different, as it is very long-fitting and thinner (but it's getting nicer out so who cares).
February 28, 2014 @ 21:55:56 PM

wtf
guess nick is finally out of ideas

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

February 28, 2014 @ 21:55:58 PM

wtf
guess nick is finally out of ideas

“those who break the rules are scum, but those who abandon their friends are worse than scum.”

February 28, 2014 @ 22:47:17 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
@TONY. @Corey Yo mates, hope you're both doing well. Tomorrow afternoon I was gonna hit the store up to pick up a couple hoodies and exchange a couple pieces I got from the online shop. Just wanted to give a heads up since i'm going to be exchanging things from the online store at the actual store lol
I won't be here but as long as we carry those pieces in the store I'll let one of the guys know. On a sidenote Jerseys and Big pocket tees are in stock here on Fairfax, I have a feeling they will sell out fast too. Especially with tomorrow being saturday. So come by!

Twitter; @YoungCorey | Instagram; @YoungCorey | Diamond Supply Co Fairfax. |ABOVE AVERAGE APPAREL | @WEABOVEAVERAGE | WEABOVEAVERAGE.COM

March 01, 2014 @ 00:47:38 AM
^ Should be the same. Our custom fleece hasn't changed (unless you get it from a Zumiez or Pacsun, they get regular fleece)
I'm thinking the same thing. I just got my DIAMANT hoodie in, and it fits very long and tight at the waist (which is half way down to my knees). I bought the Simplicity Bear hoodie like last month, and it fits perfectly but the fleece is TOTALLY different, as it is very long-fitting and thinner (but it's getting nicer out so who cares).
Not trying to talk shit in any anyway as the diamant design is one of my favorite ever like in all of clothing lol but the new fleece doesn't feel as high of quality as before to be completely honest and the fit is just kinda awkward and weird : /
Favorite design ever? Isn't it just a blank with the word Diamant on it? blinkyeyes

March 01, 2014 @ 22:19:17 PM
So ummm....what's new??

Istagram: traytraxxx

March 02, 2014 @ 00:30:28 AM
All this rain.. 

Instagram:@skateboard.dee

March 02, 2014 @ 00:49:05 AM
The rings are on the Diamond site.
March 02, 2014 @ 00:51:20 AM
March 02, 2014 @ 02:38:02 AM
No dunks no thread. Smh. Seems like alot of ppl on here retiring from diamond?. Can you guys sell me some of that heat?? Lol
On a side note zumiez online has some diamond footwear on sale and buy one get one. I grabbed the camo brilliants and another pair of the red leather brilliants. Both for 57 shipped. Probably get thumbs down for even being on the zumiez site but idgaf. Haaa
March 02, 2014 @ 04:00:07 AM
All this rain.. 
Haha tell me about it...was gonna go out and couldn't even see the car in front of me

And that's a dope deal...bogo on the kicks...good find

Istagram: traytraxxx

March 02, 2014 @ 04:43:30 AM
Does anyone own the military chinos and comment on the fitting of them? 

Edit: are we ever gonna see the nut and bolt I remember Ben Baller talking about when the other chains dropped. Soon hopefully?
March 02, 2014 @ 05:33:31 AM
Ya Zumiez is having a decent sale for Diamond online.
Copped a tee and the cable lock for 35 shipped/with tax.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x