[Supreme] - 2009 Discussion Thread

October 23, 2009 @ 01:19:12 AM
everytime i stop by to chill with the supreme camp i see a japanese tourist there. Its craze. Anyways haha i still rmeember one day dude came into supreme was checking stuff out and on the way out he thought one of the glass doors was automatic so he walked straight into it. LMFAO! >smh>smh>smh>smh>smh>smh
October 23, 2009 @ 01:25:20 AM
There wasn't anything racist about the statement. The man made an observation.

The truth hurts sometimes.

for the record,

since when is everybody a Jazz fan?

I think everyone is a Jazz fan, they just dont know it. Nothing wrong to liking something you never knew before right? I've never listened to coltrane's stuff and I probably wont, but the prints are pretty nice
October 23, 2009 @ 01:29:13 AM
everytime i stop by to chill with the supreme camp i see a japanese tourist there. Its craze. Anyways haha i still rmeember one day dude came into supreme was checking stuff out and on the way out he thought one of the glass doors was automatic so he walked straight into it. LMFAO! >smh>smh>smh>smh>smh>smh

what they are automatic ?) and that aint funny happened to me at the diamond store smh
October 23, 2009 @ 01:34:54 AM
i remember durin the kermit drop

some nerdy white kid came in a bape tiger hoody and paid like 200 or 300 for a spot in the front
October 23, 2009 @ 01:38:30 AM
what they are automatic ?) and that aint funny happened to me at the diamond store smh

i would've died if i saw you doing that.
October 23, 2009 @ 01:53:46 AM
I think everyone is a Jazz fan, they just dont know it. Nothing wrong to liking something you never knew before right? I've never listened to coltrane's stuff and I probably wont, but the prints are pretty nice

naw thats wack. why rock a shirt of some shit your not about at all, or know nothing about for that matter? just cuz its supreme.
October 23, 2009 @ 02:28:02 AM
but i bet that half of these slobs never touched foot on a skateboard before. buncha pharells
October 23, 2009 @ 11:34:08 AM
naw thats wack. why rock a shirt of some shit your not about at all, or know nothing about for that matter? just cuz its supreme.

Theres tons of other brands that have nothing but hype too? No one can really say they are about everything that comes out can they? Or are they just bandwagoning with it? I dont know I never saw anything wrong with people who authentically like something after theyve been exposed to it. Yeah, theres those guys who just buy into the brand but hey, its their own choice right?
October 23, 2009 @ 14:29:05 PM
such an elitist. . who cares, anyone can go inside that store if they wanted to.

How is that being an elitist? Cause i think its a joke and funny that these kids were in supreme wearing Supreme from head to toe and 2 of his friends in the same thing? And u know exactly they wore it just because Supreme was releasing limited T-shirts and u watch them just go straight for the Coltrane shirts... OR is because i singled it out and called them pinoys/asians? If thats the case i couldnt say white dudes, black dudes, or hispanic dudes because only white dudes in there was me, my friend, and the 2 dudes working, no black dudes or hispanics just Filipinos and asians!

There wasn't anything racist about the statement. The man made an observation.

The truth hurts sometimes.

for the record,

since when is everybody a Jazz fan?

Thank you, i love when people get all butt hurt and mad because people make an observation and take it to heart.. Well it must mean u are one of those kids i was referring too might not have been u in the store yesterday but any other day! So for the record, i am not racist, i wasnt making a racial gesture against filipinos and asians shopping at Supreme, its just who was in the store at the time and i see it on several other occasions and most are filipinos and asians! Now dont take the wrong because i see white dudes, black dudes, nd hispanics doing the sam, i laugh and make them jokes as well! So doesnt the dudes at Supreme!

Chinolee77 its a common error but just to clarify the right wording "Threw on"... Next time dont get all upset when someone is referring to u!
October 23, 2009 @ 14:40:38 PM
chappelle x supreme

would cop in every color

Melo Gang All Day

October 23, 2009 @ 16:38:28 PM
why as dudes do we worry some much about what another dude wears, everybody buys into brands, if u got money do ur thing, i never understand how dudes no matter if they work in supreme or wear supreme or whatever make fun of other people, this shit has become real homo now, just do u,smokeyface>smh
October 23, 2009 @ 16:39:51 PM
this i would actually think of coppin, not just because of hype but because of interest.

edit: chappelle tee
October 23, 2009 @ 17:09:13 PM
How is that being an elitist? Cause i think its a joke and funny that these kids were in supreme wearing Supreme from head to toe and 2 of his friends in the same thing? And u know exactly they wore it just because Supreme was releasing limited T-shirts and u watch them just go straight for the Coltrane shirts... OR is because i singled it out and called them pinoys/asians? If thats the case i couldnt say white dudes, black dudes, or hispanic dudes because only white dudes in there was me, my friend, and the 2 dudes working, no black dudes or hispanics just Filipinos and asians!

everytime i read your posts you really always have something negative to say. you think you're better than everyone, so what if filipinos walked in? so what if asians walked in? what exactly does that do to YOU? you think you're tight now that you laugh? did it ever occur to you we're all the same? did it not occur to you that race/ethnicity etc isn't part of genetics? it's what we created to group and classify people.
October 23, 2009 @ 17:30:03 PM
everytime i read your posts you really always have something negative to say. you think you're better than everyone, so what if filipinos walked in? so what if asians walked in? what exactly does that do to YOU? you think you're tight now that you laugh? did it ever occur to you we're all the same? did it not occur to you that race/ethnicity etc isn't part of genetics? it's what we created to group and classify people.

this. unfortunately many on hb and just those into "streetwear" think they're better than others.

Melo Gang All Day

October 23, 2009 @ 17:36:46 PM
^ Again u still dont get what i was saying.. IT HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH RACE!! And im going to leave it at that cause u cant comprehend what i stated! ALso negative, i actually help out alot of people on here.. Can i say negative shit, yeah but when it needs to be said i say it..

Francis: dont jump in, cause one im not even into streetwear brands anymore and no one said anything about being better than anyone!
October 23, 2009 @ 17:41:58 PM
Bottom line is a bunch of stupid kids went into supreme. None of with have probaly ever listened to Jazz nor know who coltrane is and still went for the shirts.
October 23, 2009 @ 18:04:47 PM

Thank you, i love when people get all butt hurt and mad because people make an observation and take it to heart.. Well it must mean u are one of those kids i was referring too might not have been u in the store yesterday but any other day! So for the record, i am not racist, i wasnt making a racial gesture against filipinos and asians shopping at Supreme, its just who was in the store at the time and i see it on several other occasions and most are filipinos and asians! Now dont take the wrong because i see white dudes, black dudes, nd hispanics doing the sam, i laugh and make them jokes as well! So doesnt the dudes at Supreme!

Chinolee77 its a common error but just to clarify the right wording "Threw on"... Next time dont get all upset when someone is referring to u!

I didn't know that you were referring to me. Thank you for the clarification. By the way, you are right. It is a very common error to write 'through on' instead of 'threw on'. Don't forget, since you are next week's star student you get to bring an special something for show and tell on Friday.

Joking aside, let's just move on. I just thought it was a bit odd/funny that you had to point out the race of the people shopping, as if it was somehow relevant. I didn't mean for it to turn into a whole discussion. My bad...
October 23, 2009 @ 19:15:27 PM
I didn't know that you were referring to me. Thank you for the clarification. By the way, you are right. It is a very common error to write 'through on' instead of 'threw on'. Don't forget, since you are next week's star student you get to bring an special something for show and tell on Friday.

sup
October 23, 2009 @ 19:37:31 PM
i remember durin the kermit drop

some nerdy white kid came in a bape tiger hoody and paid like 200 or 300 for a spot in the front

Franalations
October 23, 2009 @ 21:19:55 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Franalations

it wasnt him
October 23, 2009 @ 23:01:37 PM
internet - true.. true... good catch! ha!
October 24, 2009 @ 13:34:01 PM
good item!!!!!!!!!!!!
October 24, 2009 @ 13:54:28 PM
box logo hoodys need to drop soooooon
October 24, 2009 @ 20:03:22 PM
box logo hoodys need to drop soooooon

it seems stay246 has the gray, black, and navy box hoodys. s-xl. they label them as AW09, so it seems it has dropped in japan? correct me if im wrong.

maybe in a week or 2 or 3?

~Lefty
October 24, 2009 @ 23:08:47 PM
jp release only for box logo this season..smh
October 24, 2009 @ 23:08:59 PM
it seems stay246 has the gray, black, and navy box hoodys. s-xl. they label them as AW09, so it seems it has dropped in japan? correct me if im wrong.

maybe in a week or 2 or 3?

~Lefty

arent they made in japan?
October 25, 2009 @ 15:11:04 PM
For those who are planning on ordering any of the tweed eras I recomend Going down a size because I accidently ordered a 7 1/8 when I wear in all my eras a 7 1/4 and it fit just right.I believe it had to do with the material hope that helps anyone
October 25, 2009 @ 15:22:12 PM

Who told you this?
October 25, 2009 @ 15:39:54 PM

oh ima get that box logo.........or die tryin

Melo Gang All Day

October 25, 2009 @ 15:42:42 PM
oh ima get that box logo.........or die tryin

Real talk. I'm getting one no matter the cost.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x