[Triumvir] - 2009 Discussion Thread

December 15, 2009 @ 23:44:31 PM
Where's that week 3 update at? smh
December 16, 2009 @ 02:23:57 AM
week 3 update now on http://www.psychobrigade.com/! smokeyface
December 16, 2009 @ 02:33:23 AM
5 pics?!? bit dissappointed, but things lookin pretty good

I look how you wanna look, I fuck like you wanna fuck, I am smart, capable and most importantly, I am free in all the ways you are not.

December 16, 2009 @ 06:50:59 AM
Also, avoid Middle eastern men at 1am in front of the Colosseum. Not that I have a thing against Middle eastern ethnicity, but they came up to me and my friend saying that they were "looking for Americans"... there was also an anti-american protest in Rome that day, and former President Bush was at the Vatican that day.. Hopefully they like Obama...hahah

i'll claim chinese citizenship..."no speaky ingrish"

haha thanks for the warnings guys...

on another note, been thinking about getting a pair of triumvir denim, the castor selvedge wash actually...whats the fit like blushing i dont wanna go back through the pages and browse. levis 501's 31x32 fits pretty spot on (although could go for a longer inseam, 6'0", 170), so would i go for the 32s? whats the inseam on them?

[edit]: jst remembered...i had a pair of the triumvir polka dot shorts in 32, was a bit big...if that helps for a comparison?

and anyone got fit pics? raw or wash, dont matter

December 16, 2009 @ 10:42:08 AM
because i can...
December 16, 2009 @ 10:48:54 AM
I want to buy the Autumn castor raw selvedge denim, but don't know too much about it.

How many oz. is it?
Whats the leg opening measurement when flat on the ground?
Is it a slim fit? narrow?
What's the inseam?

ok, this is what i sense it being...

13-14oz (most streetwear brands fall into around here)
about 8"'s i would say is the leg opening
this is how they Fit
and the inseam is about 33.5 like i had mentioned above.

Totally based on my shadaloo denim in size 32, i'm sorry if i am slightly off.
December 16, 2009 @ 12:12:07 PM
^Yeah the inseam is 34 for all sizes of denim. Or at least it is for sizes 30, 32 and 34.

They fit between the 511 and 501 fit. Size up one for a 501-esque fit.
December 16, 2009 @ 13:00:11 PM
if that's the case, i guess i won't be ordering them. i was planning on getting a 34, but they're sold out.

to anyone from triumvir, if you have any remaining castor raw selvedge from autumn, message me please.
December 16, 2009 @ 18:21:21 PM
Just received my black card in the mail. Thanks Triumvir Family.
December 16, 2009 @ 22:06:50 PM
f*ck....gave in and ordered the castor washed...

if i ordered it today, do you think it would get here before christmas? probably right?
December 16, 2009 @ 22:35:44 PM
Just to answer some sizing questions, I'm a size 30 and got the size 30 and the castor raws stretched out 1 full size.

Keep in mind they are castors for 08. I ordered my castors May 9th, 2008 and I rocked them a lot during that year and sparingly in '09. They are holding up really well and there are some really interesting fades and honey combs. I'll probably be giving them the ocean treatment when I head out to Vietnam this summer. I'll be sure to post some pictures of 2 year old Castors.
December 17, 2009 @ 19:40:36 PM
big ups to deadendpro for the polkadot parka smokeyface
December 17, 2009 @ 21:15:12 PM
triumvir necklace anytime soon? just a suggestion/demand

Waffles : u guys are just internet faggots

December 18, 2009 @ 12:45:26 PM
would necklaces and other accessories fit with triumvir's concept though? i mean too many times you see companies and businesses coming out with new lines or products that have nothing to do with their original ideals, just for the purpose of satisfying another niche in their market to make more $...thats just my 2 cents. and i think IIIvir has done well in being true to their core...
December 18, 2009 @ 17:37:12 PM
^Very true. I do not see a Triumvir necklace working...they have done very well with what accessories they've come out with thus far.
December 18, 2009 @ 17:44:54 PM
triumvir fingerless gloves/armwarmers though.....

id kill
December 18, 2009 @ 17:55:04 PM
their whole line has changed since when they first started. yes i can see necklaces fitting in. idc about rings and gay stuff. i just wanted a necklace.

December 19, 2009 @ 00:28:09 AM
^ i dnt know exactly what youre looking for them to make, but i can definately see triumvir making some dog tags or something along those lines. but they probably arent gna do the whole brass knuckles, a.k. 47 thing, or at least, i hope not. haha.

Shoot an e-mail to customerservice@triumvir.com and it'll be handled during business hours. (MWF 9-5PM)

emailed.
December 19, 2009 @ 00:52:04 AM
hey guys, its been awhile, i've been soooo busy trying to make sure everyone got their goods if not BEFORE Christmas at least by Christmas. It has been a busy week with the sale going on. I've done my best to answer all emails and so forth. I know their have been a few of you that I've neglected to get back to only because I had to double check with my superior.

on a good note, thanks for the love and support from all you guys that bought something from the sale. keep a look out for an email me from me (customerservice@triumvir.com) i'll be sending out those shipping codes and discount codes probably sometime in January. I know that seems like its a far from now but with Christmas around the corner and than New Year, January is RIGHT there. haha

anyone with any problems or complications with their order feel free to shoot me an email. (it goes straight to my phone, please be nice, i like to sleep too) I'll respond at the earliest convenience.

i wanted to ask you guys if you have any ideas how I can personally help you guys better or more effective on the customer service side?

we did make a customer service AIM: TriumvirHELP add it if you're an avid AIM user. hours are 10-4 mon-fri.
December 19, 2009 @ 01:42:09 AM
big ups to deadendpro for the polkadot parka smokeyface

No problemo bro.

On a side note, i feel that accessories such as hats and beanies are a sure fire thing, however, in the past there was talk of triumvir wallets, belts and some other random good (i believe) and it wasnt because they didnt wanna make it* (*I THINK) its just that there is no overwhelming demand for them and why would you piss your company's money away on dead, non-moving items? if any of you guys remember the triumvir candyman flip flops..... tongueface...blinkyeyes

i am not saying that it wont work, but i think it best for the company to go in the direction they would like to go in, as long as they feel like they are putting out a quality product; i dont care how many times triumvir is posted on the side of a necklace or dog tags, if its cheap shit...its cheap shit. Again, thats just me...
December 19, 2009 @ 08:21:29 AM
Guys,

I have:

1) a pair of the Shadaloo demin size 34 I need to sell.

They are BRAND NEW, never worm. I had held back from wearing them and I lost a bunch of weight so now they don't look right on me smh

2) Shadaloo M65 Jacket. Size "L". Same story as the jeans. I need a medium now but bought a L. Its also brand new. I am more hesitant to sell the jacket because I LOVE IT... but if someone is interested at the right price...

If anyone is interested let me know, I can snap pics to show they are brand new. I take PayPal and am a verified user.
December 19, 2009 @ 12:17:28 PM
No problemo bro.

On a side note, i feel that accessories such as hats and beanies are a sure fire thing, however, in the past there was talk of triumvir wallets, belts and some other random good (i believe) and it wasnt because they didnt wanna make it* (*I THINK) its just that there is no overwhelming demand for them and why would you piss your company's money away on dead, non-moving items? if any of you guys remember the triumvir candyman flip flops..... tongueface...blinkyeyes

i am not saying that it wont work, but i think it best for the company to go in the direction they would like to go in, as long as they feel like they are putting out a quality product; i dont care how many times triumvir is posted on the side of a necklace or dog tags, if its cheap shit...its cheap shit. Again, thats just me...

A decent, hand made wallet (in small bulk quantities) can be made for about $20~ a piece. Flip it to customers for 50~ or give away in $200+ orders... which is easily done due to the higher price points.

Necklaces, rings, bracelets are all fine if they're done tastefully, a collaboration with a specialty company would be ideal. I've purchased accessories that were generic streetwear branded and were completely shoddy.
December 19, 2009 @ 13:41:16 PM
i totally understand about not having a huge demand for accessories and fully understand not having them made

December 19, 2009 @ 13:49:40 PM
yes a necklace would be nice
December 19, 2009 @ 15:15:48 PM
yes a wallet would be nice
December 19, 2009 @ 16:12:42 PM
yes a wallet would be nice

I would go for the wallet in heartbeat.

Necklaces and other stuff... I'd have to think about.
December 19, 2009 @ 17:47:17 PM
Triumvir should do what they do best, just bring out TOP quality garments and I'll keep buying. Deadendpro i copped a pair of those candyman flip flops hell I still wear the haha

I'm a size 32 let me know if anyone one is trying to sell anything
December 19, 2009 @ 21:42:38 PM
A Vane nyc collab necklace would be nice

thriveordecline.com

December 19, 2009 @ 22:20:18 PM
Jewelry is not out of the question. I've been a fan of Chrome Hearts jewelry since I was a teen... And that's some time ago. I have ventured into Triumvir making jewelry pcs but I have not found the right people to commit this sort of project with yet. I look forward to having a few silver pieces. Triumvir came close to collaborating with a couple asian jewelry brands but our agenda were on different pages.

Same with other accessories, last year we sampled a couple of leather chained wallets, but the quality was just not there. Same with Leather belts.

But I am glad to see you guys speak regarding Triumvir making these types of accessories. This tells me that many of you who grew with the brand grew up too. before I was hesitant to go forth with these categories because I didn't think our fans will be into it. However more requsts equals more motivation to meet our fans needs.
December 19, 2009 @ 22:36:56 PM
Ah belts... that would be another one I would jump on.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x