Mysterious Vans model, mid 90s

July 18, 2014 @ 14:00:35 PM
k guys, I've been obsessed with a certain Vans model recently, but I and even the guy I spotted it on had no idea what it's called. Can someone chip in? I managed to take a photo of a knockoff: http://imgur.com/ (remove space) wzcLiRF . Vans customer care couldn't tell me what it was.
July 21, 2014 @ 09:52:24 AM
Are you sure those are Vans? I have never seen a pair of Vans like that--especially any from the 90s, and also the logo on the side is a W? Look at Vans here with the normal logo:

July 22, 2014 @ 22:24:10 PM
I mentioned that the shoe in the picture is a knockoff, it has z "W" instead of a "V" but I recently saw a pair of those on a certain guy's feet and they had a "V" on them so I'm pretty sure these were originally Vans (could be wrong though). As for the period - well, maybe these were not mid 90s, maybe late 90s, or maybe even early 00s. I was just a kid then and can't remember the exact time. I wanted to find some kind of an archive/timeline with all Vans models ever, but no such luck... 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x