Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Official Discussion Thread

December 18, 2011 @ 12:43:51 PM
He was probably playing on the easiest mode cause when I fast traveled to that place to get the gloves. I got owned.
December 18, 2011 @ 16:17:21 PM
He was probably playing on the easiest mode cause when I fast traveled to that place to get the gloves. I got owned.

you needa get the heavy armor perk for the gauntlets. once you get that you can fuck shit up no problem.

Chicago85 at karmaloop.com for 20% off Lucasj : I drink milk like it's nut

December 26, 2011 @ 14:10:36 PM
girlfriend got me this for xmas. <3
December 27, 2011 @ 16:45:03 PM
girlfriend got me this for xmas. <3

shes gonna regret getting you the game
December 28, 2011 @ 00:07:46 AM
Bought the game yesterday and I've been loving it since, I both put 2k and MW3 for retirement right now. My only complaint is that it's too easy to level up in the game but I think that's only in the beginner levels probably. I'm already level 4 and I've only done around 3 quests but I've cleared the first dungeon in the game, other than that I think everything is good but the loading but I'm sure I can fix that with installing the game to my Xbox.
December 28, 2011 @ 00:51:14 AM
Bought the game yesterday and I've been loving it since, I both put 2k and MW3 for retirement right now. My only complaint is that it's too easy to level up in the game but I think that's only in the beginner levels probably. I'm already level 4 and I've only done around 3 quests but I've cleared the first dungeon in the game, other than that I think everything is good but the loading but I'm sure I can fix that with installing the game to my Xbox.

damn bro you're lagging. on my last account I was level 20 with 100 smithing before I killed my first dragon. better step your game up. leveling up is too easy lol.

December 28, 2011 @ 04:29:07 AM

damn bro you're lagging. on my last account I was level 20 with 100 smithing before I killed my first dragon. better step your game up. leveling up is too easy lol.

Shit it probably is but I've been trying to do everything.. but yo redguards aren't welcomed in Whiterun... c'mon son.
December 28, 2011 @ 04:35:30 AM
wow i keep getting MAULED by this one AXE wielding bitch, in the silver-hand hideout/dungeon.
5 TIMES! i got killed 5 TIMES!

she gets like 1 hit kills! and then if i do kill her, another one is right behind her!
DAMM TWO HANDED wielders! *VENTING

any good strategies to fight off Two hand wielders?
December 28, 2011 @ 06:01:41 AM
be stronger then them or upgrade your armor. ya boy very rarely dies anymore with that young based daedric armor

December 28, 2011 @ 16:29:22 PM
everything is good but the loading but I'm sure I can fix that with installing the game to my Xbox.

can u explain how you can install the game to ur xbox? does this help load time? would people recommend this?

also, could u guys recommend any youtube channels that provide tips and tricks on aspects of Skyrim?
AND what wikia do you guys use?
December 28, 2011 @ 19:27:53 PM
^ you press Y and theres a option that says Install disc.
and yes it does help with load times,
December 28, 2011 @ 19:47:30 PM
press Y when?
December 28, 2011 @ 21:21:15 PM
Is there any advantage to fucking with light armor? I'm on that archery sneaky khajji tip but I'm wondering if wearing this light armor is helping at all. Tips?
December 28, 2011 @ 22:04:27 PM
Better defense and its lighter so it doesnt make as much noise when you are sneaking.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

December 29, 2011 @ 06:01:35 AM
i just got the game for christmas..

best..game..ever...

fucking with dark elf trying to be a dark mage/warrior typanikkuh
December 29, 2011 @ 12:52:35 PM
hell yeah, mad shit to do. and since im the type of person that searches every urn, table, etc, and loots every body for gold and goodies, it takes even longer to get anything really done lmao.

PROTIP: if you're like me, and search every table and shit, don't waste your time reading every single book hoping that it will rank a skill up... look at the names and values of the books. the high valued books (usually 30-70 gold) are the ones u wanna read for ranking up easy. the other ones you should read are anything that says Skyrim in it for the most part. it will mark ur map with a new location.
December 29, 2011 @ 15:25:46 PM
check it:

additional info on carrying more weight:
http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/34949/how-do-i-increase-the-maximum-amount-of-weight-my-character-can-carry-before-the
Originally posted by Inactive User
-When you level up, if you select stamina, you will increase your carry weight by 5 pounds.
-Also for 3 perk points, you can get the Extra Pockets perk in the Pickpocket tree which increases your carrying capacity by 100. This perk does require 50 skill in Pickpocket.
-The Light Armor and Heavy armor trees have perks that let your armor become weightless.
-Weightless Heavy Armor costs 4 perks, and needs 70 skill.
-Weightless Light Armor costs 3 perks, and 50 skill.
-There are pieces of armor with the 'Fortify Carry Weight' enchantment
-There are 6 alchemical ingredients with the 'Fortify Carry Weight' property and potions of the same name.
-Finally, if you can find it, the Steed Stone will also increase how much you can carry.
January 01, 2012 @ 19:47:52 PM
i find the easiest way of making money is alchemy
buy all ingridents from any alchemist go searching for other ingridents
go to this site:
http://www.endoftheweb.se/skyrim/index.php
and type in the ingredient for diff combinations

find the most expensive combinations etc and just make a shit ton of potions and sell the shit out of em, should make a couple G;s after a couple rounds of making potions, than when your speech and alcehmy get up there it will be easy as fuck to stack money.
January 01, 2012 @ 23:09:13 PM
^ dope! thanks, money seems to be alot harder to come by in this than in fallout....

come on guys, we gotta liven up this thread. post your tips and tricks
January 01, 2012 @ 23:32:04 PM
i bought hjerim & its still full of blood & skeletons. wtf.
January 02, 2012 @ 00:27:26 AM
is there a follower that you can get that doesnt die? i bought the bitch from the drunken huntsmen and she died, and wont return there. ive waited days and everything, and nothing.

and same thing with horses. are they perminently dead, and u have to buy a new one? and why the fuck dont they follow you when youre walking -___-
January 02, 2012 @ 02:00:35 AM
No followers can technically die. At least by NPCs. You have to give them the final blow to kill them. Meaning when they are down on one knee, you stay away from them and get away so as not to accidentally hit them. The NPCs will ignore your companion after s/he is on one knee so create some space and they will come to you.

January 02, 2012 @ 02:37:14 AM
not all the time. sometimes those savage bastards will attack your companion even after they kneel down.
lucky I saved right before that shit happened.
January 02, 2012 @ 18:55:19 PM
is there a follower that you can get that doesnt die? i bought the bitch from the drunken huntsmen and she died, and wont return there. ive waited days and everything, and nothing.

and same thing with horses. are they perminently dead, and u have to buy a new one? and why the fuck dont they follow you when youre walking -___-

Mjoll the Lioness. Shes the only follower that can't die. I forgot what quest to do to get her though
January 02, 2012 @ 20:50:25 PM
^ thanks.

just got my Pickpocketing to 100%. this shit is super fun. i love stealing everything and selling it back for dough. plus you find some really good shit in peoples pockets. all i have to do now is rank up my speech, which seems to be taking forever. anyone have tips for speech ranking?
January 04, 2012 @ 05:32:39 AM
^ thanks.

just got my Pickpocketing to 100%. this shit is super fun. i love stealing everything and selling it back for dough. plus you find some really good shit in peoples pockets. all i have to do now is rank up my speech, which seems to be taking forever. anyone have tips for speech ranking?

January 04, 2012 @ 23:15:24 PM
^ my man
January 07, 2012 @ 02:19:46 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=teCo6Qy8xxU

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x