Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

May 10, 2013 @ 18:50:36 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
New stuff in the stores.Hope you guys are doing well.Rock out. http://hungryhuman.bigcartel.com 
real cool shit man

ThePreciseLife.com

May 10, 2013 @ 22:41:36 PM
Hey guys, I've just recently started up my clothing line and I'm looking to get more recognition or feedback on designs and such. I just started production the beginning of this week, and I've been trying to get friends and stuff to purchase items but they never end up doing it.

About my brand: I've always wanted a brand about cats, but cheap, I hated how I'd have to pay $30+ for a t-shirt with cats on it so I thought I'd make my own and make it under $20. I make my own designs but they may not be too original. I'm looking for feedback and such on these designs so that'll be appreciated. 25% of profits I make go to my local cat shelter. 

http://kibblesco.bigcartel.com/
Thanks
i think its great that youre supporting a shelter, and the box logo tee is kinda cool, but those photoshop tees are fucking awful, they're just really ugly and kinda stupid, even if they were done well.

Feeling like Bishop from Juice

May 11, 2013 @ 00:35:05 AM
The hate is back lol

systemusa.co

May 11, 2013 @ 00:59:31 AM
Hey Everyone,
I finally just dropped my newest collection entitled the Divers League. I also decided to make custom baseball cards for the hang tags. I thoght it would be the icing on the cake for the release.

Let me know what you think

You can see the rest of the collection here

Shop / Twitter / Facebook / Instagram
May 11, 2013 @ 01:12:35 AM
Hey guys, I've just recently started up my clothing line and I'm looking to get more recognition or feedback on designs and such. I just started production the beginning of this week, and I've been trying to get friends and stuff to purchase items but they never end up doing it.

About my brand: I've always wanted a brand about cats, but cheap, I hated how I'd have to pay $30+ for a t-shirt with cats on it so I thought I'd make my own and make it under $20. I make my own designs but they may not be too original. I'm looking for feedback and such on these designs so that'll be appreciated. 25% of profits I make go to my local cat shelter. 

Thanks
i think its great that youre supporting a shelter, and the box logo tee is kinda cool, but those photoshop tees are fucking awful, they're just really ugly and kinda stupid, even if they were done well.
Thanks, the idea of them was they were supposed to be stupid, but they may not appeal to everyone which I understand. I'll definitely get around to fixing some of them up, or even just getting rid of them. 
May 11, 2013 @ 02:13:49 AM
Hey Everyone,
I finally just dropped my newest collection entitled the Divers League. I also decided to make custom baseball cards for the hang tags. I thoght it would be the icing on the cake for the release.

Now THIS is awesome. Congrats man, love the creativity and the execution of these items.

First line dropping Summer 2013. For inquiries email sacrilegeclothingco@gmail.com

May 11, 2013 @ 02:16:38 AM
Edited:
New Collection Drops next week. aldenteco.com

Everything about this is dope. The photography and the look are awesome. I'm not the biggest fan of the reaper shirt, but that's just cause I'm not into Heavy Metal. The shorts are dope though. Do they say Al Dente?

First line dropping Summer 2013. For inquiries email sacrilegeclothingco@gmail.com

May 11, 2013 @ 02:17:23 AM

Thanks
This has to be a joke...

May 11, 2013 @ 02:23:36 AM
on our storeSince you posted on here, I'm going to give you my honest feedback on your shirts. They suck. Flat out. There is no creativity with the design, putting a wave(doesn't really look like a wave) with NY just doesn't make sense. Just because you think something is cool, doesn't mean you should put it on a shirt haha. If you want to be taken seriously, then think of designs you can build your brand on, something original that makes people want to rock your gear. If you want to just make money, put stuff on your clothes that you think will sell. Unfortunately, a black and white wave is neither creative or something that people will want to wear on their clothes. That's just my opinion though. You have to make mistakes in order to learn and grow so hopefully you learn from this if you don't get the sales you wanted, and if you do get the sales you wanted, then more power to you. 
Sacrilege, i dont want to be a dick, but i feel like you've kinda consistently been a dick, except for when you shut up that Above Royalty clown, that was good shit, i just feel like creativity is interpreted by every person differently
i understand that this is not the most creative thing out there, but it was an attempt at getting the name out there as opposed to our last tee which didnt have the name on it at all. i guess we need to find a happy medium and try not to play it so safe
what's the wave mean?

all i can think of is hurricane sandy and new beginnings and washed away and other deep shit.

hot water

May 11, 2013 @ 04:00:11 AM
Hey Everyone,

Yes very cool indeed. Perfect execution my friend.
May 11, 2013 @ 04:59:53 AM
Hey Everyone,

Now THIS is awesome. Congrats man, love the creativity and the execution of these items.
Thanks Man. I'm just trying to do something different than the norm.
May 11, 2013 @ 05:08:14 AM

largezebra dicks
May 11, 2013 @ 12:27:40 PM
Just curious, what do you guys draw inspiration from? I'm sure a majority of people on here draw some inspiration from hip hop and maybe some kind of sport, but what else serves as inspiration to some of you guys and your brands? I know that for me personally, I draw inspiration from the hip hop and basketball culture, but also just being a free spirit and living an open minded life.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXw6znXPfy4
May 11, 2013 @ 12:42:19 PM
crew socksNo BS, all true statements.  There's no fabrication, just talking about my brand.  You would too just like everyone else if you have been working hard on something and began to see success.  How are you to say "sure as heck haven't been doing much expect talking about this and that without any proof"? We would be glad to meet and person give you a run down of proof.  The crown isn't our main logo, the "AR" is with the crown on top.  Don't let social media numbers fool you, they don't tell the story of our following.  Again, no bogus claims.  We wouldn't be letting anyone down.  You can value your company at whatever you wish, you're right, but we do have the numbers backing our fact.  Sorry you feel so negative about it all.  Even if the brand was worth more I'd still be on here.  
You would have had to sell nearly 20,000 t-shirts in order to get that number. Even if you had that many people going to your website, how could that work if you aren't even fully SEO optimized. Your website is 3 links down from being first.

https://www.google.com/search?q=above+royalty+clothing&oq=above+royalty+clothing&aqs=chrome.0.57j62l3.2756j0&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
If you notice the website is not even constructed.  Probably the reason it's 3 links down.  Our facebook/bigcartel are the two sites running for us as the moment.  Sales can be conducted through face to face interaction. Who's to say it's solely need be via internet?  We also have Crewnecks, Hoodies, and Snapbacks, not just t-shirts at the moment.  You could try to figure out how much of what we sold but the dollars in hand is all the proof we need.  
"Sales can be conducted through face to face interaction" - does that me you've sold $500,000 worth of tshirts through face to face interaction?? fuck you're hustling hard!!
May 11, 2013 @ 14:37:14 PM

Thanks
i like the tees....if you have product in a webstore, use the actual product shots! 

they are kind of strange looking, but that can be good. too many people trying to have the same look.  make a few. 
May 11, 2013 @ 14:41:43 PM
really ugly and kinda stupid?...maybe.

but that hasn't been a problem for most of the stuff that people buy lately....im sure you can think of some head scratchers out there. 
May 11, 2013 @ 15:16:59 PM
where did you get the baseball blanks?
May 11, 2013 @ 16:27:06 PM
Hey Everyone,

Yep..I'll definitely be ordering some stuff. 

"I keep myself so lifted I'm accustom to new heights."

May 11, 2013 @ 16:43:02 PM
sacrilegeclothingcoAbove Royalty, I live in SO CAL and never heard of you guys, $500,000? Your design reminds me of the type of t-shirts they sell at ghetto urban/hip hop swapmall shops. Generic crowns and crosses on t-shirts along with fake bling watches.
you should use real models or models with experience, not just your friends. these photos do your products no justice.
Is that tee Gildan?
no

ILLANY! ~ @illanewyork ~ www.illanewyork.tumblr.com/

May 11, 2013 @ 16:46:35 PM
on our storeSacrilege, i dont want to be a dick, but i feel like you've kinda consistently been a dick, except for when you shut up that Above Royalty clown, that was good shit, i just feel like creativity is interpreted by every person differently
i understand that this is not the most creative thing out there, but it was an attempt at getting the name out there as opposed to our last tee which didnt have the name on it at all. i guess we need to find a happy medium and try not to play it so safe
what's the wave mean?

all i can think of is hurricane sandy and new beginnings and washed away and other deep shit.
it doesnt exactly represent anything. i thought it looked cool, and its a reference to the term 'wavey' coined by new york rapper max b

May 11, 2013 @ 17:15:14 PM
May 11, 2013 @ 17:37:22 PM
sacrilegeclothingcoSMH.... again.... NO CLUE
Above Royalty, I live in SO CAL and never heard of you guys, $500,000? Your design reminds me of the type of t-shirts they sell at ghetto urban/hip hop swapmall shops. Generic crowns and crosses on t-shirts along with fake bling watches.
you should use real models or models with experience, not just your friends. these photos do your products no justice.
nothing wrong with using friends as models......the model isn't the problem here.

its the photo that doesn't do your product justice. take better pics......better composition.
May 11, 2013 @ 17:48:19 PM
sacrilegeclothingcoAbove Royalty, I live in SO CAL and never heard of you guys, $500,000? Your design reminds me of the type of t-shirts they sell at ghetto urban/hip hop swapmall shops. Generic crowns and crosses on t-shirts along with fake bling watches.
nothing wrong with using friends as models......the model isn't the problem here.

its the photo that doesn't do your product justice. take better pics......better composition.
photography is ultimately one of the most important focuses you should have on selling online, since people won't be able to actually physically feel the products. it should be as well done as possible, even if that means going out of the way to find models to wear it. 'better composition' would include having better models. 
May 11, 2013 @ 17:54:37 PM
are... are you serious?
deadass just copy pasting the OF donut

May 11, 2013 @ 18:22:35 PM
ummm..... just leave clearly biting OF just dont. 
May 11, 2013 @ 20:12:01 PM

systemusa.co

May 11, 2013 @ 21:14:07 PM
How exactly does a "Pop Up"' shop work.
One aspect of this process I'm not fully aware of or know much about
We've done a few Pop-Up Shops. Not sure what you're questions are (or that I'm an expert) but here are some basics.
1. Find a space (could be anywhere but use common sense)
2. Be open for a short period of time. Could be over a few days but build urgency.
3. Advertise locally (not just online).

The rest of this is kind of optional but important.

4. Create an atmosphere/ merchandising.
5. Have a hook >>> alcohol, live music, dj, food, discounts...
6. Get sponsors (we got free soda from a local company), we did one at a brewery with food trucks.
7. A Square (or something like that).

PM me up if you have more questions but location and advertising is key just like if you had a retail location.

www.shillingfordco.com

May 11, 2013 @ 21:50:11 PM

http://hellshop2012.tumblr.com/

that's a pretty cool logo, kinda interested to see where Hellshop will end up.

hot water

May 11, 2013 @ 21:52:27 PM
Lol, it's an exact rip, just in different colors. Sprinkles and everything identical.

hot water

May 11, 2013 @ 21:58:58 PM
New stickers from my brand, Distant Light.
Please login first to reply.
x