Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

September 24, 2013 @ 13:04:45 PM
Yes i also find some better plastics for heavy-duty protection to my stuffs, it is really working for me, want to see than www.tandempac.com here we can find good solution for, Use with dry foods or products that need additional barrier protection such as powders, spices, and granules.
September 24, 2013 @ 14:55:31 PM
Gxldstore.tumblr.com X blvckluxury.tumblr.com Collab Comin Soon...
Gxldstoresupply.storenvy.com
September 24, 2013 @ 15:14:28 PM
PISS ON THE WORLD
http://www.potw.us

Piss On The World is a project I've been working on for the past few months and have finally launched. The first release consisted of a hand dyed heart print tee with the phrase "Do What The Fuck You Want" across the back for every milf walking the mall to double take at. Second, is a mimic of the Calvin and Hobbes pissing bumper sticker you find on the back of a lifted Ford, but instead the character is actually R. Kelly, doing what he does best. I plan to expand with this brand, to wild videos of sorts, magazines, and cassette tapes featuring artist I fuck with. If you dig on it follow it on instagram @pissontheworld and twitter @pissonthe_world. Soon to be a second release with a couple more new designs.

September 24, 2013 @ 15:52:11 PM
PISS ON THE WORLD

Piss On The World is a project I've been working on for the past few months and have finally launched. The first release consisted of a hand dyed heart print tee with the phrase "Do What The Fuck You Want" across the back for every milf walking the mall to double take at. Second, is a mimic of the Calvin and Hobbes pissing bumper sticker you find on the back of a lifted Ford, but instead the character is actually R. Kelly, doing what he does best. I plan to expand with this brand, to wild videos of sorts, magazines, and cassette tapes featuring artist I fuck with. If you dig on it follow it on instagram @pissontheworld and twitter @pissonthe_world. Soon to be a second release with a couple more new designs.

dope shoot.
September 24, 2013 @ 16:13:29 PM

A couple snaps from our lookbook. Scope the full collection
www.knownothing.us

www.knownothing.us

September 24, 2013 @ 20:00:41 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User

BlackRoseCollective.com
seriously? You just copy pasted that shit on. Just leave here and don't even respond. Stop embarrassing yourself

September 24, 2013 @ 20:27:00 PM
oh wow.

Didn't they use someone elses design too

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

September 24, 2013 @ 20:30:42 PM
looking for feedback.
the right one looks like a straight rip off from Hydro74's design, please correct me if I'm wrong...

yup 

www.theheatedenvironment.com

September 24, 2013 @ 21:18:06 PM
PISS ON THE WORLD

Piss On The World is a project I've been working on for the past few months and have finally launched. The first release consisted of a hand dyed heart print tee with the phrase "Do What The Fuck You Want" across the back for every milf walking the mall to double take at. Second, is a mimic of the Calvin and Hobbes pissing # sticker you find on the back of a lifted Ford, but instead the character is actually R. Kelly, doing what he does best. I plan to expand with this brand, to wild videos of sorts, magazines, and cassette tapes featuring artist I fuck with. If you dig on it follow it on instagram @pissontheworld and twitter @pissonthe_world. Soon to be a second release with a couple more new designs.

that R. Kelly shirt is classic. 

F-B

September 24, 2013 @ 22:24:08 PM
looking for feedback.
the right one looks like a straight rip off from Hydro74's design, please correct me if I'm wrong...

yup 

When the line between Parody and stealing becomes grey...

Broken Bank Clothing *** www.BrokenBankClothing.com *** @brokenbankclo

September 25, 2013 @ 01:24:04 AM
Where can I get some info on starting a clothing line here? Don't feel like sifting through 400 pages to pick out info. 
September 25, 2013 @ 01:27:10 AM
Where can I get some info on starting a clothing line here? Don't feel like sifting through 400 pages to pick out info. 
you just do it

and google

and do it

just do it 

September 25, 2013 @ 01:43:36 AM
The shoot for "Most Young Kings Get Their Head Cut Off..." hoodies was featured on Santonio Holmes site "Soletron" today, the writeup is pretty thorough check it here. http://soletron.com/city-of-savage-most-kings-get-their-heads-cut-off-hoodie/

September 25, 2013 @ 01:59:47 AM
you just do it

and google

and do it

just do it 
...a drag.
September 25, 2013 @ 02:57:47 AM
Yooo, 
N***s is photoshopping clothes on here

What's the point, come correct

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 25, 2013 @ 03:57:53 AM
I'm not sure if its true but I had a buddy tell me that supposedly you can go to a website on the internet ( this is the crazy part) and actually type in your question or thought and it will tell you answers! I almost came my pants just now thinking about it. 
September 25, 2013 @ 04:01:56 AM
Step your hat game UP!

All hats now $33 each, use the code STEPUP at checkout
http://www.offthemapsf.bigcartel.com/

offthemapsf.com

September 25, 2013 @ 04:22:48 AM
I'm not sure if its true but I had a buddy tell me that supposedly you can go to a website on the internet ( this is the crazy part) and actually type in your question or thought and it will tell you answers! I almost came my pants just now thinking about it. 
blinkyeyes
September 25, 2013 @ 04:26:07 AM

First Twelve is art, design and multi-media built on an eclectic inter-mix of our grassroots and ideologies in collaboration with the universe. All visuals, web elements, design, web design and direction by Dillon Milardo

www.firsttwelveclothing.com

instagram:firsttwelve
Props.
September 25, 2013 @ 07:00:20 AM
Don't bother you already failed
September 25, 2013 @ 13:10:07 PM

BlackRoseCollective.com
seriously? You just copy pasted that shit on. Just leave here and don't even respond. Stop embarrassing yourself

ya hate to see that happen cotton
September 25, 2013 @ 14:00:15 PM

September 25, 2013 @ 19:04:51 PM
Fuck it start over
September 25, 2013 @ 20:13:41 PM
Just launched my shop.
Would love some feedback...

http://hghstndrds.com/

hgh stndrds hghstndrds.com shop.hghstndrds.com

September 25, 2013 @ 20:51:14 PM
FADED CO. - Friends In High Places

I've been holding on to this for a while now... Should I drop?  Any feed back would be great.

Thanks.

Yea you should drop...the brand. I think you should just think of a new brand name, and work on your designing. The designs are simple in a way their they dont stand out and the name def sounds stoops. 
September 25, 2013 @ 21:34:06 PM
Don't bother you already failed
LIES. 
tongueface
September 25, 2013 @ 22:01:53 PM
is it safe to say 3M is played out now or....
??

September 25, 2013 @ 22:10:59 PM
I started up Sixty Eight around 10 months ago. These are a few shots of the most recent things we released (Tee's, Hoodies, Bucket Hats, Vests Etc). I know the shots are very amateur but I would be grateful for any feedback on the products. http://thesixtyeightsyndicate.com 
people dont even give feedback like they used 2. Dont mind the 2 thumbs down. The drop is decent keep doing your thing bruh
I really dig the hoodies and the black tee at the top, keep it up man.
September 25, 2013 @ 22:18:32 PM
How many of you guys took jeff staples skillshare class? 
I did.
What did you think of it?
Or are you deciding if you wanna sign up?
is it worth it? I'm trying to decide if I should enroll in it
Please login first to reply.
x