Starting a New Line/Brand Feedback Thread

January 15, 2014 @ 04:03:03 AM
For some reason I cant upload individual images but, would you mind checking out and critiquing the site below? I know that the layout needs some work. But, I would appreciate the opinions and if you like the product you can send me an email and for a free sample.

http://nfntyandbeyond.bigcartel.com/products
January 15, 2014 @ 04:19:01 AM
Just wanted to get your opinions on this. We are Texas based and Cultural, specifically, Hispanic. Check out this piece and give some feedback! Really wanna know what people think!
Full site is www.toodopebrand.com

We are a team who really believe in the brand and want to bring more awareness and spread their culture and lifestyle. toodopebrand.com

January 15, 2014 @ 04:25:46 AM
if anyone needs some screen printing/samples done for there line, email me and we can work something out!
thanks!
guzmanfrankie44@yahoo.com
January 15, 2014 @ 04:26:16 AM
Just wanted to get your opinions on this. We are Texas based and Cultural, specifically, Hispanic. Check out this piece and give some feedback! Really wanna know what people think!
I like it but, I'm not to big on the sombrero logo.
January 15, 2014 @ 04:54:44 AM
I like it but, I'm not to big on the sombrero logo.
Thanks. We use the candy skull to represent our culture and never forget where we are from. Again, thank you for the feedback and its very appreciated. 

We are a team who really believe in the brand and want to bring more awareness and spread their culture and lifestyle. toodopebrand.com

January 15, 2014 @ 05:29:42 AM
I like the logo a lot. Too many stars for me though.
January 15, 2014 @ 18:22:55 PM
Hey guys, We just restocked on "The Odds" hoodie in black and grey! 
available at http://ULETTERV.com 
thanks for the support!

January 15, 2014 @ 20:14:52 PM
Check the line T.M.F. http://t-m-f.us/

Tumblr: http://tmfintl.tumblr.com/
Instagram: http://instagram.com/tmfintl
January 15, 2014 @ 21:30:30 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
 thought I share - LETS talk trends with ADAM22
my guy this is the bottom of the trend foodchain right before target and khols. trends aren't started in streetwear. streetwear just supplies them. none of the 'trends' seen in this video are supported by anybody with any traceable sense of style. that said i don't think this video was serious tho. as for your brand, you seem to have made a mistake we all make. which is conceptualizing and coming up with a story more then actually working on the product.

edit: also your using your inspiration in a far to literal manor. someone whos making a design with inspiration being drawn from architecture isnt just going to put the picture of a building on a tee and call it a day. your logo tees dont in any way suggest living by your own rules.
like said before this my trademark logo... Have trademarked anything your life ??? You must not now the process then....I HAVE THOUSANDS OF DESIGNS that clearly displays Your Life Your Rules.
Calm down. You guys are making judgments one 1 graphic design  that i'm trademarking...
you are right in that, i have not trademarked anything, but if you must make a logo t, make 1 or 2 not 10 on random garments, at least parody it or add a twist or something. we get that you have thousands of designs, why didn't you use them? and hey you put your stuff on a feedback thread and are surprised when you get opinions, c'mon.

whoever down voting my shit is a fucking faggot that's jealous of everything about my life- Ronn_eL

January 15, 2014 @ 22:31:18 PM
Whats up everyone? I'm a graffiti / steet artist first and foremost, but had some interest in producing some of my murals into shirts. Attached you will find the current line sheet. 

I appreciate any feedback as i'm pretty new to this whole world.

Thanks for looking!
http://store.srilart.com/
January 15, 2014 @ 22:41:59 PM
I know im not supposed to be in here but we wanted to give you guys a chance to mybe cop something before it all sells out. Whenever we drop the price this low it usually is gone within a few days. So if you want to stop through and check for your size feel free.
$10 . I added the link to our webstore here . thanks guys ok thats pretty much it.
@brody / @jr - please stop killing these brands with the catching feels gifs and stuff. Show em love guys smokeyface
January 15, 2014 @ 23:04:40 PM
Eastern Manner is a nor'east inspired, handcrafted goods company specializing in quality goods. Each Eastern Manner  skateboard is designed, shaped, and finished by Eastern Manner in East Amwell, New Jersey. All materials and labor is US based.

http://easternmannerblog.tumblr.com/
@easternmanner

yo if you guys want a camouflage ai file to get laser done on these hit me up i'll just send it over to you guys to use no charge, rather see someone put it to use than me just sitting on it
Heres an example of it on wood I used it for an old brand i was working on dont judge the name lol
January 16, 2014 @ 00:35:11 AM
I know im not supposed to be in here but we wanted to give you guys a chance to mybe cop something before it all sells out. Whenever we drop the price this low it usually is gone within a few days. So if you want to stop through and check for your size feel free.
$10 . I added the link to our webstore here . thanks guys ok thats pretty much it.
@brody / @jr - please stop killing these brands with the catching feels gifs and stuff. Show em love guys

Dude your link aint taking me nowhere lol.
I'll pick up some gear bro, just need to get to the shop.

I actually didn't gif anyone, although I have wanted to use this one for a minute lol

www.highwaysco.us -- for some fucking reason, you must use the www. idk why fml.

January 16, 2014 @ 02:13:41 AM

First Twelve pop-up shop 2014 quick clip // www.firsttwelveclothing.com
January 16, 2014 @ 03:13:12 AM
Hey so this is how I'm thinking of approaching collabs from now on by basing it more around documenting the process of how it's made and a day in the life of the person..I'll be making something surrounding that person so maybe a pouch for the person to carry their everyday stuff and follow them throughout their day using it..or I might know someone who has an embroidery service so film them customizing something for me then using it...just always combining their skills with my brand..I feel it opens the public up to more than just a brand. 
January 16, 2014 @ 03:38:43 AM

Karmaloop.com Rep Code: "PAPOUCHE" Booger Kids Clothing Representative Discount Code: "PSICARD0319"

January 16, 2014 @ 04:31:16 AM
@brody / @jr - please stop killing these brands with the catching feels gifs and stuff. Show em love guys
Is this some type of joke? I wanted to actually go to your shop but I can't get out of this shitty video

chadacadabra.tumblr.com

January 16, 2014 @ 04:49:12 AM
check out the new brand and online shop 
http://www.luxelifecollection.com/
instagram @luxelifecollection

January 16, 2014 @ 05:23:24 AM
LuxeLife your shitty ass clothing is all over long beach you needa move your shit elsewhere. All i see is your crappy ass hoodies with flower and cheetah pockets ... hire me tho
January 16, 2014 @ 05:37:34 AM
first guy made me laugh, looks like a grown ass down syndrome baby. No matter how many buss stops you climb or how many artists you get to wear that shirt it still looks like shit. Had to brighten my contrast to see what you were pointing at
January 16, 2014 @ 05:42:20 AM
Hey guys, We just restocked on "The Odds" hoodie in black and grey! 
available at http://ULETTERV.com 
thanks for the support!

not bad. better than this shit at least

I like the logo a lot. Too many stars for me though.
January 16, 2014 @ 10:49:06 AM
Hey guys heres our 2nd drop! 
Sry for the sheddy pics. 

Follow us on instagram @luminaryminds  for giveaways and announcements! 
Or if you wanna cop a shirt check out http://luminaryminds.bigcartel.com/ 
thanks for the support! 
January 16, 2014 @ 13:39:18 PM
Www.shopmodnmini.com comments criticism welcome , we are going to get better pictures of our products and roll out some graphic t-shirt soon . Looking for fresh opinions so if you previously committed thanks, tell me what you think if layout ,color , logo name Modnmini etc should our site be black and white just to push the product ? I find it boring but it seems to be the norm here sooo idk. I see some opinions here contradicts previous statements , one item is "not streetwear" the next is to borning, then a tshirt with scribbles on it gets 35 thumbs up? Thinking of going the bigcartel.com route it seems to have good schemes unfortunately we went with another host that doesn't offer same layouts so we may change that.

be brave be yourself be inspiration be MOD

January 16, 2014 @ 13:48:56 PM
Luminaryminds I like your site , looks clean are you gonna have any colors in the future? Or mainly black and white

January 16, 2014 @ 13:56:39 PM
Lux life your stuff is dope, fuck anybody that hates or downs it. 

January 16, 2014 @ 15:44:54 PM
no modnmini. Thats why alll you got were down votes. Your new to this
January 16, 2014 @ 15:46:25 PM
Sry for the sheddy pics. 

thanks for the support! 
eh. idk why you would even put up the first pic, not interesting at all and tells me nothing about your brand. And why have fucken categories on your site when all you have are tees, stupid asf. Shits weak anyways. HB needs to try harder
January 16, 2014 @ 15:54:39 PM
Sry for the sheddy pics. 

thanks for the support! 
eh. idk why you would even put up the first pic, not interesting at all and tells me nothing about your brand. And why have fucken categories on your site when all you have are tees, stupid asf. Shits weak anyways. HB needs to try harder
lol no need to be so negative dude even tho some people need the tough love...at least luminary minds is showing us work hes getting done and modnmini is just messing up the thread constantly asking for the same shit and not showing any improvement...
lets try to give constructive criticism please unless you keep bringing shitty things to the table then i guess people have no choice but to rip on you
January 16, 2014 @ 16:50:14 PM
Lol forums funny

January 16, 2014 @ 16:51:20 PM
im the closest thing here there is to constructive criticism. Most people here just come to promote there brand. I use to give real constructive criticism that were paragraphs but nobody ever listened so it was just a waste, and its not being negative its the truth. If there were good things to say id say it but theres not. Sometimes you gotta be harsh to get through to people
Please login first to reply.
x