Official 5 Panels/ Camp Caps Thread

September 13, 2012 @ 00:42:16 AM
supreme is always on the pinnacle when it comes to quality. they know who to collab with and can do whatever the fuck they want with their clothes. its the ideal business model when you wanna start a brand in fashion. and dont forget, they always pick the right time to bring back old styles. for example... the donkey jacket.
September 13, 2012 @ 00:43:19 AM
if you can't stand sporting the supreme box logo, no one says you gotta wear a box logo straight on your forehead or right in the middle of your hoodie. buy one of their jackets cause i assure you theyre lasting and durable and are actually something to wear when you get older.
September 13, 2012 @ 00:47:25 AM
@jetageoflotus Whats the clothing company called?

raised by wolves.
September 13, 2012 @ 01:31:01 AM
@jetageoflotus Whats the clothing company called?

raised by wolves.

oh shit i spelled it wrong... lolol.

One in the chamber, 32 in the clip.

September 13, 2012 @ 01:39:33 AM
I agree with everyone speaking well on behalf of Supreme, their quality of clothing alone is a reason to pay the cost. Their 5 panels (camps), in my opinion, have a superb fit to them, and they're made well to last. Not to mention how many trends they set for other companies for their fabrics. Any collab vans I have ever purchased have stood the test of time well. Their jackets and hoodies might be expensive, but they're comfortable as hell and they are definitely going to last you a very long time. When it comes to street wear, I think they literally just reign supreme.
September 13, 2012 @ 01:41:06 AM
I agree with everyone speaking well on behalf of Supreme, their quality of clothing alone is a reason to pay the cost. Their 5 panels (camps), in my opinion, have a superb fit to them, and they're made well to last. Not to mention how many trends they set for other companies for their fabrics. Any collab vans I have ever purchased have stood the test of time well. Their jackets and hoodies might be expensive, but they're comfortable as hell and they are definitely going to last you a very long time. When it comes to street wear, I think they literally just reign supreme.
this.

Still selling shit. Got banned for not wanting to sell to some mod on this site lmao. PM Me for pics of what im selling.

September 13, 2012 @ 02:33:36 AM
Got some new hats in today! smokeyface smokeyface

white/tree camo print is a bit garish imo
September 13, 2012 @ 02:57:26 AM
Where can I get a good adjustable earflap 5 panel?
September 13, 2012 @ 03:11:04 AM
I'm sorry, but Only snapback on NBC's the Voice..

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 13, 2012 @ 04:09:10 AM

Charlie brown is cool but all black is a mad hat
http://www.quintinco.com/product/quintin-headwear/charlie-black-2/
September 13, 2012 @ 04:21:08 AM
@callumanthony93 I dogged the gaga you displayed. Is that black hat, in the front ,Cahart? And the top right hat looks like an Adidas camp realeased from early production stages.
September 13, 2012 @ 04:50:23 AM
@northwest
Got a couple pictures for you. The deep Supreme hats would normally cover up my hair in the front.

howthegodschill.tumblr.com

September 13, 2012 @ 05:11:18 AM
@northwest
Got a couple pictures for you. The deep Supreme hats would normally cover up my hair in the front.

this is dope bro, good looks nice line up
September 13, 2012 @ 05:13:06 AM
Sorry to sound like a bit of an idiot but how do the supreme releases go in store. I'm in NY until tomorrow afternoon and am planning to go to the supreme store on Lafayette in the morning to get some stuff which they will be releasing tomorrow? Every Thursday right? What time are they available to buy in store? And is there a big queue, do you need to get there early?

the store in new york opens at 11 am. eastern time of course. depending on the drop and hyped up items, more people will show. as of right now, i do not know how the drop is looking. the stock should be okay up until 4-5 pm. you should be good with picking up what you want. but of course, try to go as early as possible after they open. size you might be looking for might be gone. good luck brother
September 13, 2012 @ 05:13:42 AM

yup. the jackets are really great. i honestly only buy like 2 jackets a year and they last forever.
September 13, 2012 @ 05:45:44 AM
looks dope man! nice pickup. I am definitely getting that now. thanks for posting pics, i was skeptical at first because it 's cord, but it looks good.
September 13, 2012 @ 05:54:55 AM
looks dope man! nice pickup. I am definitely getting that now. thanks for posting pics, i was skeptical at first because it 's cord, but it looks good.

Likewise, but the quality is honestly up there, and since the material isn't stiff it fits so perfectly.

howthegodschill.tumblr.com

September 13, 2012 @ 10:35:39 AM

Charlie brown is cool but all black is a mad hat
http://www.quintinco.com/product/quintin-headwear/charlie-black-2/

That's a dope hat, but it's not adjustable. I just bought the huf earflap volley, and it was advertised as being adjustable online, and it isn't even adjustable. I am pretty disappointed, especially since it doesn't fit my bigass head. I am really looking for one that is adjustable
September 13, 2012 @ 11:03:16 AM
you think supreme's headwear is boring, but thats because theres plenty of other brands now making 5 panels with all these crazy fabrics and designs trying so hard to make their way up. then when you get your new branded cap, you realize how aslfjkfaskl;f the fit is or the quality. supreme paved the way for these other brands to even get into this hype. its all about the hype bro.

Tbh supreme, ripndip, norse projects, quiet life, etc are all made by the same company so fit and quality isnt something simply associated with supreme...nowadays if you buy a cap thats made in america its coming from this source. As far as originality goes i dig supreme as much as the next guy but i dont think its that hard to pick a decent fabric, send it to a company and then put a box logo on it if you catch my drift. The supreme florals last year were hella sick, but when huf (i think) brought out a snapback with the same fabric it kinda opened my eyes to how easy it really is to create these hats. That said ofcourse i still buy and wear them etc i just dont think its THAT hard, and im not entirely sure supreme 'paved the way'

Instagram - LE11FFF

September 13, 2012 @ 11:58:24 AM
anyone got a black real tree, or not a rip off on some suede donegal?

Superiority's pure priority.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 13, 2012 @ 14:53:47 PM
you think supreme's headwear is boring, but thats because theres plenty of other brands now making 5 panels with all these crazy fabrics and designs trying so hard to make their way up. then when you get your new branded cap, you realize how aslfjkfaskl;f the fit is or the quality. supreme paved the way for these other brands to even get into this hype. its all about the hype bro.

Tbh supreme, ripndip, norse projects, quiet life, etc are all made by the same company so fit and quality isnt something simply associated with supreme...nowadays if you buy a cap thats made in america its coming from this source. As far as originality goes i dig supreme as much as the next guy but i dont think its that hard to pick a decent fabric, send it to a company and then put a box logo on it if you catch my drift. The supreme florals last year were hella sick, but when huf (i think) brought out a snapback with the same fabric it kinda opened my eyes to how easy it really is to create these hats. That said ofcourse i still buy and wear them etc i just dont think its THAT hard, and im not entirely sure supreme 'paved the way'

yes, they did.
September 13, 2012 @ 15:41:46 PM
@callumanthony93 I dogged the gaga you displayed. Is that black hat, in the front ,Cahart? And the top right hat looks like an Adidas camp realeased from early production stages.

yeah , the carhartt 5 panels are great, abit thicker than most but a great fit.

top right? i assume you meant top left. but no i worked at the olympics last month and that was issued as part of the uniform, used to say "security" on the front in reflective tape but it came off, thinking of sewing something onto it
September 13, 2012 @ 17:05:25 PM
Okay, so I asked this question in the 10 Deep thread but it's all dead over there. So how do the camps fit, shallow or deep?

muhstakes.tumblr.com | IG: muhstvkes

September 13, 2012 @ 18:28:04 PM
supreme just dropped new 5 panels
http://www.supremenewyork.com/shop/hats/zebra-camp-cap/purple
won't cop.
September 13, 2012 @ 18:29:58 PM
this is dropped like 3 hours ago
September 13, 2012 @ 18:47:22 PM
this is dropped like 3 hours ago

those*

I just found out sooooooooooooooo
September 13, 2012 @ 19:51:59 PM

Can anyone identify this hat? It's from the beams fall/winter look book, but I don't think it's a beams hat.
September 14, 2012 @ 00:47:01 AM
bringing this thread back from the spam, you're welcome.

also something relevant

Please login first to reply.
x