SWO – By The People, For The People | SWORD

July 12, 2012 @ 21:08:16 PM

'my nigga I wear braces, braces, braces'
July 12, 2012 @ 21:09:39 PM
So is it closed or under maintenance? I haven't had internet for a few days.

$mart $tunnaz, $avage Life. SS x SL

July 12, 2012 @ 23:05:56 PM
Location: Bay Area. HB Rookie Of The Year. (BuddyOmar Approved)
tried checking it today. shit redirects to meatspin. id stay off until further notice on here....

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

July 12, 2012 @ 23:07:03 PM
tried checking it today. shit redirects to meatspin. id stay off until further notice on here....
lmaooo really? fuck i'm glad i didn't check it today.
July 12, 2012 @ 23:08:46 PM
lmaooo really? fuck i'm glad i didn't check it today.

it for real did hahah wtf

Proxy/Pre-Order Service PM for info #TeamTony #CokeWave #ToneSosa #SS15GreyNoShowBoiiis

July 12, 2012 @ 23:37:01 PM
BraceBraceBraceFace4Life My niggas. smokeyface
July 12, 2012 @ 23:40:41 PM
This is really gay...
July 12, 2012 @ 23:58:34 PM
lol fags
July 13, 2012 @ 06:32:39 AM
I think it's worth everybody remembering that this website is run by a pair of tween kids, one of whom last time I checked put a picture of him excitedly waving a Plastic Bag with Supreme on it around. I don't know about you guys, but I think these are the kind of people I can depend upon for proper, strong information.

Or, perhaps this.

Perhaps they've been banned from the other websites for being useless, noncontributing members who have nothing of worth to offer to any forum, let alone their own. The "information" that you will be so lovingly leaked will include "Swag is swag this year" and "Say trill instead of swag and people will think you're more badass".

The curiosity that has triggered registrations to the site so far have consisted primarily of people wanting to go in, take hilarious screenshots of people asking for VIDEOS OF JAMES JEBBIA (?!?! I don't even know) and other creepy personal information about people like that. It will eventually run out. The kind of people who depend upon morons like Piggie Life for information are the same people that the other forums don't want:

Stupid, pre-teen, box logo hyping herbs.

Have fun with your creche.
July 13, 2012 @ 09:16:50 AM
Location: Bay Area. HB Rookie Of The Year. (BuddyOmar Approved)
site is back up.

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

July 13, 2012 @ 13:11:27 PM
i'm guessing you had TWO. Nahhh, not by how happy you were by getting it.

http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/175438/

but bruh? "Stupid, pre-teen, box logo hyping herbs."

*image removed*

you so frail..and need some color in that pigmentation..

you wear all that expensive "preme" and this is the best you could get bruh?

*image removed*

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

July 13, 2012 @ 13:18:53 PM
dat rocking a few times then putting back in the plastic with tag lifestyle might not make it
July 13, 2012 @ 15:53:20 PM
So the site is invite only now? Even if we were on previously?
July 13, 2012 @ 16:40:16 PM
Good try at an ether, but you're still a frail Jew kitty.
July 13, 2012 @ 17:16:06 PM
this shit is stupid.

:)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 13, 2012 @ 18:18:22 PM
LOL Piggie tryna come at DM, fuck outta here.
July 13, 2012 @ 18:19:28 PM
but I'm finding pictures on people because people are ATTACKING me, you're just SEARCHING for me...

I forgot why I posted that picture, oh well, still in the thrasher jacket..

LOL Piggie tryna come at DM, fuck outta here.

your boy has clearly LIED about his listing, point blank.

where is his credibility?

July 13, 2012 @ 18:36:27 PM
kitty puttin in overtime hours to get his herb and a half
July 13, 2012 @ 18:42:08 PM
nahh, the haters are, there are like 5 threads on HB dedicated to SWO practically. Not even made by me. This thread alone has 10k views in a few weeks, damn. All for kitty? Thank you, thank you SO much!

Guess thats just how the UCLA JEWS... DO! PRAISE YHWH!

July 13, 2012 @ 18:46:26 PM
dude you signed up for an account on n-sb to make a single post bitching about lack of credit on a picture someone reblogged...

over time.... herb.5
July 13, 2012 @ 18:52:34 PM

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
nahh, the haters are, there are like 5 threads on HB dedicated to SWO practically. Not even made by me. This thread alone has 10k views in a few weeks, damn. All for kitty? Thank you, thank you SO much!

Guess thats just how the UCLA JEWS... DO! PRAISE YHWH!

How many people are actually in swo?
No hate, i just see a bunch of people (including myself) claiming they didn't get in, granted i didn't apply early or anything, im just wondering who here is *actually* in it...
Seems cool what you're trying to do, just curious what all the hate is for.
July 13, 2012 @ 18:56:40 PM
i have no idea honestly, its usually the same 5-10 people though in a crowd jerking each other with hate combos, most of them are just two of the same people really, lmfao, many are virtual pen pals, take for instance *above* the guy who has clearly had his disgusting hand caught in the cookie jar, claiming his jamaican tank is DS, nevertheless I have provided pictures of him wearing it, but that has went disregarded by his pal..

thanks for the support, people are probably gonna post childish gifs of male to male sexual intercourse pictures, because you're not hating on me, so beware.

July 13, 2012 @ 19:09:54 PM

Inactive User

Originally posted by Inactive User
i have no idea honestly, its usually the same 5-10 people though in a crowd jerking each other with hate combos, most of them are just two of the same people really, lmfao, many are virtual pen pals, take for instance *above* the guy who has clearly had his disgusting hand caught in the cookie jar, claiming his jamaican tank is DS, nevertheless I have provided pictures of him wearing it, but that has went disregarded by his pal..

thanks for the support, people are probably gonna post childish gifs of male to male sexual intercourse pictures, because you're not hating on me, so beware.

Damn, well hates a part of success, good luck!
Lmao kind of mad i didn't get in though
July 13, 2012 @ 19:21:48 PM
pm me.

lmfao @ white. this is what you hate on? people that are interested to join something I, with a group of others, made? A group of others who provided a picture of something that was blogged on almost every major sneaker blog, that had the watermark of SWO? A blessed situation I was in on monday, waking up to that, surely WE would have liked the recognition for us, and some sites DID change it (modern notoriety, nikeblog, etc), but you was basically a loser with nobody interested to see what you had to say, and WE had about 15 minutes, that is still ticking.

then look at this LIAR that attacked me earlier this morning, he was posting subliminal information about OUR site. Bruh, you made a fake account, made up a bogus reason to join, only to see what WE (I designed), made? LMFAO. BRUH, there is NOTHING in your life that I am interested in. You come off as, trifling and depressed.

these are the things that are nothing but truths, and that is the way I am virtually STONED for, each minute, then come racist insults and yadadayada, as if i am gonna cry. lmfao I talk about this shit with my friends, we have laughs! the calamity.

bruins>aggies

ko, hoe. seriously, seriously, seriously done posting here. madd people, unnamed has told me to just leave this ignorance alone, most of this is just fun and entertainment so I play.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 13, 2012 @ 19:37:07 PM
word because i had to overcome personal struggles to get to where I am, at least I'm not fucking just living off of the government being a piece of shit - you're a fucking lame.

POST PICS THAT YOU ARE IN STANFORD MBA PROGRAM!

PS. CAN YOU EVEN TYPE ENGLISH??

1. senior big nose ugly accident. (???? )
2. hmm never mentioned it where anywhere. (what does this even mean??? )
3. arent you like ughhhhh 22 year old xfer student from a shit cc? (lmfao how does my cc matter? i got into UCLA)
4. .. and two years later im a tree (LMFAO OKAY!?!?!? THANKS FOR THE INFO!)
5. now that is stanford grad school of business. (POST PICS THAT YOU ARE IN STANFORD MBA PROGRAM!)
6. nice try dweeb. (WOW GOOD INSULT! I remember hearing that on Saved by the Bell and Clarissa explains it all!)

July 13, 2012 @ 19:48:57 PM
kitty how old are you?

•••

July 13, 2012 @ 21:58:57 PM
At first this swo stunt was ballsy but the hate just goes up and up, at this point you really should just give up on swo. Abandon kitty, make a new account, fly under the radar til s/s 13 and try this whole swo thing out again. Just make sure u get in good standing, its tough to operate when everyone and their mother hates you.

RIP piggie life

floral fam man til the death - floral family man til the death - i know lorraine on a personal level

Please login first to reply.
x