Wait a minute......Is Joey Bada$$ better than Kendrick Lamar ALREADY?

August 08, 2013 @ 19:16:23 PM
So...you're saying rap is about money? Hip Hop is about competition man, and it's always been. Every rapper says at least once that they're the best. This is from Kool Herc and afrika bambaataa battling in the park to see who has the loudest system.
this isn't the 80s boy. yes, i am saying rap is about money. Thats why niggas rap now. They're not trying to prove a damn point, they're trying to make a million. 

and people wonder what the fuck is wrong with rap. people like this who come in with this mindset which unfortunately sells in some cases. what about the music b. what about the music.
I hate a huge portion of this generation of rappers and musicians. Barely any soul or creativity in anything they put out. Materialism or ranking doesnt make a good song. Sorry, not sorry. 
August 10, 2013 @ 02:34:50 AM
HELL NO...joey may be as talented as kendrick but in terms of content, beat selection, and star power Mr. Lamar has got the young buck beat in spades

https://soundcloud.com/tayo-omisore/favorite-song-prod-benny-liang
August 11, 2013 @ 22:43:50 PM
nah joey really isnt that good to me i like some songs but overall i would say kdot tops him
October 10, 2013 @ 05:09:10 AM
Joey bada$$ is young and needs to learn more but overall Kendrick is the better rapper
October 10, 2013 @ 05:43:46 AM
Kendrick is currently the most complete/versatile rapper in the game. The guy switches up his style/flow/content so much it's crazy.
October 10, 2013 @ 10:19:27 AM
In my opinion after listening to both of the artists, I prefer Joey not saying he is better because really we can't determine if one is better than the other but I prefer Joey and the whole of Pro Era 
October 10, 2013 @ 11:37:54 AM
If Kendrick keeps doing things like appearing on songs with Robin Thicke, It will not be long before Joey is on top.
October 10, 2013 @ 14:05:27 PM
Do any older heads here not understand why Kendrick Lamar is popular or considered unique? The dude sounds as generic to me... It seems like a generational thing.
October 10, 2013 @ 15:19:23 PM
Kendrick is unique enough to stand out on his own, lyrically I don't see him saying anything impressive. I just like the flow on certain songs, that compliments the production well. 

Don't badmind me.

October 10, 2013 @ 17:57:23 PM
have you guys even listened to GKMC? he is telling a story.
You can understand why he deserves a grammy for it if you listen to it front to back.
October 11, 2013 @ 15:45:53 PM
Bada$$ is awesome, but Kendrick kills him, not even close.
October 15, 2013 @ 00:16:58 AM
??? Joey Badass style is derived from 100 nigaz from 5 boroughs in the most popular era of hip hop.. Kendrick has one of the most original styles in the last 6 years.. quit while your behind.. not saying Joey Badass is not good but he lacks in so many categories musically for me to fuck wit him

your the kinda kid who doesnt comprehend any pro era bars whatsoever. joeys got that boom bap sound but you cant say his flow/content/feel is parallel with any NY artists past or present. the fucc you talkin bout. 47 shit. bitch
October 15, 2013 @ 00:19:10 AM
Kendrick is unique enough to stand out on his own, lyrically I don't see him saying anything impressive. I just like the flow on certain songs, that compliments the production well. 
maybe you need to open your fuccing third eye so you can understand what the fucc hes actually saying you basic fucc
October 15, 2013 @ 00:20:46 AM
Do any older heads here not understand why Kendrick Lamar is popular or considered unique? The dude sounds as generic to me... It seems like a generational thing.
your one of those Wu Tang OG's with no capacity for any appreciation beyond 96 lmfao. so pidgeon holed 
October 15, 2013 @ 00:32:10 AM
maybe you need to open your fuccing third eye so you can understand what the fucc hes actually saying you basic fucc
lol shut the hell up
October 24, 2013 @ 06:54:28 AM
Which hip hop crew is the best?

-Black Hippy   (Kendrick Lamar, Schoolboy Q, Jay Rock & Ab-Soul)

-A$AP Mob    (A$AP Rocky & A$AP Ferg)

-Pro Era     (Joey Bada$$ & CJ Fly)

-G.O.O.D. Music      (Big Sean, Kanye West, Pusha T,

John Legend, Common & Teyana Taylor)

-Odd Future      (Frank Ocean, Tyler, the Creator

& Earl Sweatshirt)

SUPPORT YOUR CREW

http://yourfavouriterapperus.spreadshirt.com/support-your-crew-C136635
Oh, you were serious about this? 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 29, 2013 @ 00:41:57 AM
Rap is about competition. You might not care but a lot of people do. I like both artists and that's why I'm comparing them. 

Apocalypse tape>Madd City
I Reported This Shit.

-DADDIES OCTOPUS

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x