Akai MPK25

February 26, 2013 @ 21:16:54 PM
Planning on getting an Akai MPK25. Share your experience if you have/had one.

February 26, 2013 @ 23:55:58 PM
they're fuckin radical though after using an mpk mini first, not having the drum pads light up kinda sucks.
honestly seeing the button illuminate whilst hitting it makes a world of a difference in terms of personal performance, but that's just my experience.

no gripes there though. it's a mean controller
February 27, 2013 @ 01:24:47 AM
they're fuckin radical though after using an mpk mini first, not having the drum pads light up kinda sucks.
honestly seeing the button illuminate whilst hitting it makes a world of a difference in terms of personal performance, but that's just my experience.

good to hear! I just won a bid on ebay... a new one for 150$
Thanks
February 27, 2013 @ 05:13:06 AM

good to hear! I just won a bid on ebay... a new one for 150$
Thanks
You got a good deal man. If you're going from using your computer keyboard to using an MPK like I was, it's practically life changing. 
February 27, 2013 @ 18:44:33 PM
^^
I use one from time to time. It's not the best for what it is but if it's your first it is.
Over time I realized the pad wasnt that great, but its gets the job done.
February 27, 2013 @ 19:06:42 PM
^^
I use one from time to time. It's not the best for what it is but if it's your first it is.
Over time I realized the pad wasnt that great, but its gets the job done.
Thanks for the tip.
What are you using now? 
What do you recommend?
Please login first to reply.
x