The Official Relationship, Dating, or Talking Problems/Questions Thread

March 17, 2013 @ 10:50:12 AM
DID I FUCK UP?

so i met this girl at a party, got her number and we texted back and forward for the first couple of days. She invited me to go drink with her and go with her to a rave, but decline because i was busy on those days. we stopped talking for a new days and i ask her to go study with me cause its finals week in college

me: going home this weekend?
her: no finals
me: Lets go study together!!
her: hm. we could
me: i'm going home today to saturday morning. so probably saturday night okay?!
her: O.o k we'll see!
me: kk!
her: :0 you should bring back some good food hehe
me: heh. "we'll see"
her: k Have fun at home! :D

shes being hella confusing. did i fuck up?
you fucked up.
you asked to study w her (hangout)
she says "ok, we'll see" because she being coy and not easy.
she says to bring back good food, in other words, "bring good food to eat when we hangout.." (she can be uping the ante. .. making it into afood date)
you say, "heh,,," scoffing, "we'll see.." you sound unsure so shes feels you are uninterested
"have fun at home" in other words, have fun jacking off and eating alone you oblivious dickweed.
blushing.
March 17, 2013 @ 11:42:08 AM
with the "o.O" it seems that she is surprised or weirded out that i aasked her to study 
Nah but probably cause you made it sound like a study date since it'd be at night; might've thrown her off. But nevertheless you didn't do anything wrong and she's still cool with you so it's all good.
So when i got back, i brought back some boba(idk if you know what that is) and i  texted her.

Me: Guess What
Her: Whatt
Me: Are you thirsty?
Her: Boba right? LOL just saw your insta
Me: Yeah! you wanted one right?
Her: maybe! are you back at school already?
Me: Yeah! but im eating with hallmates atm
Her: O.o its cool
Me: KK

im started to think shes not interested...i go out of my way to do something nice. (simping)...
Honestly, (coming from a girl's perspective) you are kind of an awkward texter. You make yourself seem unavailable, and may give mixed feelings. Your convo just seems forced. The first time, she showed interest  in saying "you should bring back some food," but you killed the conversation with "heh. "we'll see." Where was she supposed to go from there, but to dismiss the conversation?

The second time, she showed interest again asking if you were at school, but you seemed to be unavailable when you said you were with other people. A simple 'yeah, do you want to chill later?" would have been to the point. It would have showed her that you want to settle in, but are interested in seeing her later and provides more continuous conversation than telling her what you're busy doing. 

Try to keep the conversations natural, and give her some space to move the conversation. 
March 17, 2013 @ 11:55:09 AM
^ THIS
10char

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 18, 2013 @ 04:25:16 AM
March 18, 2013 @ 04:25:49 AM
March 18, 2013 @ 16:52:47 PM
Anybodyever date a girl from vietnam?
March 18, 2013 @ 19:58:47 PM
A Vietnamese American or straight Vietnamese from the home country?

Either way, both are no go for me.

And I'm Vietnamese.
March 18, 2013 @ 20:47:50 PM

And I'm Vietnamese.
you self hating mother fucker

Let me see those downvotes

March 18, 2013 @ 22:29:02 PM
has anyonenhere felt bad after cheating on their GF? my last relationship ended on a bad note but she still doesnt know i fucked one of her friends
i feel like shit
idk how to deal with this
I had a good girl but still was addicted to the hoodrats, word to Kanye
LMAO word to yeezy #welcometoheartbreak

you say, "heh,,," scoffing, "we'll see.." you sound unsure so shes feels you are uninterested
"have fun at home" in other words, have fun jacking off and eating alone you oblivious dickweed.
LMFAOOOOOOOOO0
March 18, 2013 @ 22:36:31 PM
again, long but i'm on adderall so nyeh

PS: LOL the day before i asked out Tracy she followed me out of class, and when she said thanks for holding the door, i said "no problem" and kept it moving. She made a weird laughing sound like she was pissed and stormed off. I'm assuming she has her guard up because she knows i was trying to get with Lisa and I think she realizes that Lisa likes me (even when I was clueless).

halp! 
i dont want to hurt this girl's feelings AND even worse, her friends are both intimidating 6 foot 3 women 
they both need to be check honestly.

If you truly like one over the other, go for it. I wouldn't advise hitting up Lisa though...
and if you like Tracy... talk to her. 

are you in HS?

tumblr: bankpaper.tumblr.com Instagram: @bankpaper

March 18, 2013 @ 22:45:42 PM
Too long to quote
Simple solution: threesome
March 19, 2013 @ 15:46:59 PM
again, long but i'm on adderall so nyeh

PS: LOL the day before i asked out Tracy she followed me out of class, and when she said thanks for holding the door, i said "no problem" and kept it moving. She made a weird laughing sound like she was pissed and stormed off. I'm assuming she has her guard up because she knows i was trying to get with Lisa and I think she realizes that Lisa likes me (even when I was clueless).

halp! 
i dont want to hurt this girl's feelings AND even worse, her friends are both intimidating 6 foot 3 women 
Talk to them both. Lisa was obviously trying to talk to you. Just get Tracy to give you some head or something and wife up Lisa. 
March 19, 2013 @ 16:45:17 PM

And I'm Vietnamese.
shes from vietnam shes only been in the states for like 6 months met her at school
March 19, 2013 @ 16:55:03 PM
March 19, 2013 @ 19:03:09 PM
All y'all shoulda bought her flowers, and held her hand. Other than that, Supreme is life hoe
March 19, 2013 @ 20:55:57 PM
HB FAM HOW DO I LET TRACY DOWN EASILY WITHOUT HURTING HER FEELINGS EVEN THO I ASKED FOR HER NUMBER??
FUCK!
Why are you stressing? You're single. You have no commitments, and you can fish for anything right now. I say talk to them both and feel them out- you don't even know how that other girl is and you want to drop Tracy? Unsafe.

eh, forget it. You got this.
March 19, 2013 @ 23:03:00 PM
Yo fam need advice once again.

So i was at the club to pick up my girl, we stayed for a while and this other dude kept hitting on her. I just told him to back off, didn't pay alot of attention and we dipped abit after. So then when we are home she tells me he was tryna kiss her and had whispered shit like "i wanna fuck you" in her ear. So immediatly my alarm starts ringing cause i know a dude doesent just whisper some shit like that out the blue. 
But anyways i kept it moving, didn't wanna make a big deal cause i hate wasting my time being mad. Later she told me he had added her on facebook and she just ignored him (i don't even know why she gotta talk about him, was maybe a week after) and now i see she friended him on the down low, been about 2 weeks in total.

Maybe im reading too much into this, but need an outside perspective
March 19, 2013 @ 23:58:27 PM
^ that's suspicious that she added him. Why would she tell you she ignored him but added him. I'd keep my guard up if I was you.
March 20, 2013 @ 01:51:27 AM
Yo fam need advice once again.

So i was at the club to pick up my girl, we stayed for a while and this other dude kept hitting on her. I just told him to back off, didn't pay alot of attention and we dipped abit after. So then when we are home she tells me he was tryna kiss her and had whispered shit like "i wanna fuck you" in her ear. So immediatly my alarm starts ringing cause i know a dude doesent just whisper some shit like that out the blue. 
But anyways i kept it moving, didn't wanna make a big deal cause i hate wasting my time being mad. Later she told me he had added her on facebook and she just ignored him (i don't even know why she gotta talk about him, was maybe a week after) and now i see she friended him on the down low, been about 2 weeks in total.

Maybe im reading too much into this, but need an outside perspective
You have permission to enter "pump and dump" mode.

Don't make a scene out of it, but if you start noticing more signs, dip out. Don't get played.
March 20, 2013 @ 01:58:03 AM
HB fam need some opinions on a situation I got going on. I've been trying to fuck this one girl since I was a junior in high school, but didn't have the game to bag her then. I'm now a junior and college and have made strides with these bitches. I just got back in town recently so I said fuck it, let me hit this girl up and see what's going on. Hit her up and told her we should go out for dinner Monday night while I'm in town and catch up. She was down.

This bitch is bad as fuck. Thick, mixed girl with one of the fattest asses I've ever seen in person...and I'm not even an ass dude. Took her to dinner and shit went super smooth. I was playin it cool and she kept telling me I was funny/cute and all this other shit that I wasn't trying to be. She was pulling the leggings as pants deal and I couldn't take my eyes off dat ass....like I was mesmerized under a spell on some Harry Potter shit. I don't remember how it came up during dinner, but she showed me this video of her laying on her stomach jiggling her ass in her bed. It was like she was reading my mind....right then and there I knew I had to fuck this girl tonight. Shit was fucked up though because originally we were supposed to chill at her spot after dinner but she had hella schoolwork/an online test to do and she said she couldn't.

Anyways, after dinner I dropped her off and she pulled the "don't you want to hug me goodbye?" line. I Hugged her, then decided to say fuck it and kissed her too. After I kissed her she was like, "When are you going back to school?" I told her Friday. She said, "Well, if you aren't busy Wednesday night you should come over and chill and drink wine with me or maybe go out." I told her that she didn't have to tell me twice and I'd be down. A couple hours later after I dropped her off, she texted me saying "That was awesome."

So basically I'm reading this as a guarantee to bone Wednesday night, but I'm not sure how I wanna approach it. I'm busting at the balls to fuck this girl, but don't want to come on too strong when we're kicking it. How should I play this shit? Just go with the flow and let her make the move? Come in guns blazing as soon as I get in her room? Wait till we both get tipsy and make a romantic-type move on her? I've been waiting for this ass for almost 4 years, I'm not trying to fuck it up now.
March 20, 2013 @ 02:07:14 AM
^ It'll happen, homie. You got it in the bag, especially when she asked you to "drink wine." Not sure if you know this, but "drink wine" is a universal term for smashing.

I say just let it play out, keep her laughing, drink some wine, get her tipsy, and make the move. You got this; take it easy.

Also, we'll need pics of dat ass. smokeyface
March 20, 2013 @ 02:33:10 AM
If you're seeing this you're too late, missed that ass pic.

March 21, 2013 @ 05:13:51 AM

cmon man. that story aight hit with some visuals 

17000 ferrari

March 21, 2013 @ 05:50:12 AM
March 21, 2013 @ 06:45:39 AM
^
shieeetttt would come thru guns blazing on that ass. she might be the freaky type that likes you to be unexpected
March 21, 2013 @ 08:22:21 AM

If you missed it again you're just an unlucky mothafucka.

Props to the niggas who seen it.
Nice of you to just blatantly screw over the guy who helped you a few posts up.
March 21, 2013 @ 14:31:58 PM

If you missed it again you're just an unlucky mothafucka.

Props to the niggas who seen it.
Bro message me I want to see that now lol. 
March 21, 2013 @ 23:39:01 PM
Y'all ain't miss shit lmao don trip
March 22, 2013 @ 00:27:27 AM
Y'all ain't miss shit lmao don trip
lool 

17000 ferrari

Please login first to reply.
x