December 06, 2011 @ 00:13:15 AM
what watch u got on?
December 06, 2011 @ 00:29:02 AM
Jeans are A.P.C right?
what shoes?
what ja...

info on everything
December 06, 2011 @ 00:31:39 AM

Mr. DimeBags again. Can we all be friends this time ?? follow me on twitter @ArmandDushae

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/_StZYU8ymFk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

looks like some big bird sesame street rapist shit

Stop reaching...
December 06, 2011 @ 01:15:36 AM
Yo Armand stop playing games that fit was on solecollector 3 days ago b.

Why the fuck does that matter b?
www.DimeBags.BigCartel.com

dmbgs.biz / dmbgs101@gmail.com / @ArmandDushae

December 06, 2011 @ 01:37:05 AM
Relax killa im just trying to see new material.
December 06, 2011 @ 02:03:54 AM
Damn
you just caught mad feelings and went on a two page defense just cuz someone on the internet called you gay.
lol

Bruh i never catch feelings, but buddy crossed the line. I got a reputation to uphold. Can't let the injun niggas think they fucking with a Comanche war chief bruh. Niggas gonna get scalped out here.

so how does it feel to be gay

Bruh gay? Gay in what context? As in happy? Bruh I'm gay all day. I'm the gayest nigga HB no doubt. Lemme guess you jelly cause a nigga used the comanche war chief simile? Come on five, stop it. You mad but it's all good. You can be the Sioux niggas and imma be the Comanches, we finna start a federation in this bitch. No homoe doe, just two straight niggas keeping it one hundred.

Real shit Mr. Dime bags, you a cutie pie nigga. You like a weird mix of Vado and Big Sean. Except you took most of the cutie, soft genetics (NO HOMO) of Big Sean, and the bizarre, doing-way-too-much with both. You mad handsome though. Not gay whatsoever, just real recognize real. KrisKay is cute too, keep making music man I'mm a big fan. My nieces Deisha and D'Paurtrice love your mixtape, if you sister got a sex change doe you'd be in trouble. She'd be the most handsome nigga most def in the game.
December 06, 2011 @ 02:07:22 AM
Damn
Bruh i never catch feelings, but buddy crossed the line. I got a reputation to uphold. Can't let the injun niggas think they fucking with a Comanche war chief bruh. Niggas gonna get scalped out here.

Bruh gay? Gay in what context? As in happy? Bruh I'm gay all day. I'm the gayest nigga HB no doubt. Lemme guess you jelly cause a nigga used the comanche war chief simile? Come on five, stop it. You mad but it's all good. You can be the Sioux niggas and imma be the Comanches, we finna start a federation in this bitch. No homoe doe, just two straight niggas keeping it one hundred.

Real shit Mr. Dime bags, you a cutie pie nigga. You like a weird mix of Vado and Big Sean. Except you took most of the cutie, soft genetics (NO HOMO) of Big Sean, and the bizarre, doing-way-too-much with both. You mad handsome though. Not gay whatsoever, just real recognize real. KrisKay is cute too, keep making music man I'mm a big fan. My nieces Deisha and D'Paurtrice love your mixtape, if you sister got a sex change doe you'd be in trouble. She'd be the most handsome nigga most def in the game.

this gay dude just went in
December 06, 2011 @ 02:31:14 AM

what shoes and jacket
December 06, 2011 @ 02:33:53 AM
Lol omar, u a funny dude
December 06, 2011 @ 02:35:16 AM
Ugly Sweater parlay last weekend

info on shoes?
December 06, 2011 @ 02:40:42 AM

December 06, 2011 @ 02:48:21 AM
you just caught mad feelings and went on a two page defense just cuz someone on the internet called you gay.
lol

obvious troll is obvious.

FS: diamond supply co tees xl. who wants to trade a black supny hoodie for black box logo? WTB: Sup hockey top 2010

December 06, 2011 @ 02:50:57 AM
dmwalking
Forum Moderator
Quit hatin on my nigga Armand. Y'all just allergic to niggas who get on their grinds. #REALRECOGNIZEREAL

lmaoooooooo

Word son.

You got weed?

No, but I have something that you have no intention of spending your weed money on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_StZYU8ymFk

LOL my dude gettin bullied by a down syndrome security guard.

yeah im highkey pounding at my keyboard rn getting heated, but its really nothing we can do about it razz So how was your day today?

December 06, 2011 @ 02:54:34 AM
dmwalking
Forum Moderator

You didn't pull off the first fit. The hoodie is nice, but it doesn't look good on you. It's unflattering. One size up should help. And the collar poking out from under doesn't help.

yeah im highkey pounding at my keyboard rn getting heated, but its really nothing we can do about it razz So how was your day today?

December 06, 2011 @ 02:58:01 AM
You didn't pull off the first fit. The hoodie is nice, but it doesn't look good on you. It's unflattering. One size up should help. And the collar poking out from under doesn't help.

Agreed. Only thing I don't like about the hoodie is the length of it. Had to wear a dress shirt for my presentation so I couldn't get around that.
December 06, 2011 @ 03:07:52 AM
dmwalking
Forum Moderator

Agreed. Only thing I don't like about the hoodie is the length of it. Had to wear a dress shirt for my presentation so I couldn't get around that.

Exactly my thought. If they had it a bit longer, it would be fine.

December 06, 2011 @ 03:20:20 AM

Mr. DimeBags again. Can we all be friends this time ?? follow me on twitter @ArmandDushae

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_StZYU8ymFk

Info on everything?
December 06, 2011 @ 04:17:49 AM
Why is hypebeast like 90% asian? Where da bigdick niggas at?

Originally posted by Inactive User

naw

dead at jamesm critique

i would post the pics you posted a couple weeks back but idk, i would just feel bad about it

free max b 2013

December 06, 2011 @ 04:25:50 AM
Why is hypebeast like 90% asian? Where da bigdick niggas at?

naw

dead at jamesm critique

i would post the pics you posted a couple weeks back but idk, i would just feel bad about it

Bruh, real shit, doe. Way too many asians on here. Are you one of them?
December 06, 2011 @ 04:27:30 AM

what shoes and jacket

I'm pretty sure it's by Amongst Friends, from this season.
December 06, 2011 @ 04:34:48 AM
December 06, 2011 @ 04:49:32 AM
Way to much hate in this bitch, im sensing a little tension towards the newer members also.

"The clothes don't make the man the man made them clothes."

December 06, 2011 @ 05:00:29 AM
Damn

i used to think this niggas gay jokes were kinda corny, but this shit made me lol.

WE TRIPPY MANE

December 06, 2011 @ 05:36:48 AM
Been lurking this forum for a minute and finally decided to post something

DSC01767 by Jackst93, on Flickr
NO FIRE
10 Deep hoodie
Wesc Jeans
Janky ass asian shoes from china town.

I'm curious to see how much hate I get for this... If anything I'll get a good laugh from getting made fun of over the internet.
PS: Not my room.
December 06, 2011 @ 06:16:26 AM

Not sure of why you'd wear that hoodie before the presentation either.. Should've went with something else. Button up lookin' young too, lol..

@jacksta93, naw

insta/twitter/tumblr/cargo: sihalanick

December 06, 2011 @ 08:41:51 AM

December 06, 2011 @ 08:56:15 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
Been lurking this forum for a minute and finally decided to post something

DSC01767 by Jackst93, on Flickr
NO FIRE
10 Deep hoodie
Wesc Jeans
Janky ass asian shoes from china town.

I'm curious to see how much hate I get for this... If anything I'll get a good laugh from getting made fun of over the internet.
PS: Not my room.

cant tell if srs

free max b 2013

December 06, 2011 @ 09:01:21 AM
[quote=thijsied;#post-3253370

PlayRLPoloRiverIslandCommonProjects

damn this is clean as hell

nice keo. what vest is that?

•••

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x