Blake Lively Nudes?

June 02, 2011 @ 17:12:06 PM
Yea that's real but where are her tattoos on her actual nude pictures?

http://img287.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=024026933_blake_lively_naked_iphone_pictures_2008_3_123_427lo.jpg

Like that one, i couldn't find it. Or other ones either.. so i don't know either she took it before she got those or it's fake.

shes taking a picture of herself in the mirror. the tats are covered by her hair.
June 02, 2011 @ 18:24:17 PM
Why the fuck does every female feel the intrinsic desire to take naked photos of themselves. Not even just famous bitches but literally EVERY fucking female does this and it's just such a terrible idea, why the fuck do they do it?

I want pics of chicks I'm dating.. But there are ways to do it... These idiots have their face in the picture that's stupid beyond measure. A chick can always deny it was them if they do not have their face in the picture or some kind of original tattoo or birth mark.

But I don't even get the hype. Dudes need to sit down... I can go to imagefap and find a better looking female nude in 10 seconds flat. This celebrity culture is just sad. I would understand if this chick was an 8 at least. If you think this chick is special in the looks department you haven't seen women.
June 02, 2011 @ 18:29:44 PM
ever since low self esteem was invented........

June 02, 2011 @ 18:50:44 PM
Damn why can't dudes just appreciate that a decent looking chick in Hollywood dropped some nudes. I swear HB nigs take the fun out of everything.
June 02, 2011 @ 19:09:29 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
cuz daddy didnt love them enough or maybe too much.

This....our parents failed us, that's why these bitches don't care about themselves and send mixed signals plus Kim hoedashian made 67 milli last yr off of sucking dick and got a lames ass n@gga to propose to her, all these females idolize this shit
June 02, 2011 @ 19:10:42 PM
But I don't even get the hype. Dudes need to sit down... I can go to imagefap and find a better looking female nude in 10 seconds flat. This celebrity culture is just sad. I would understand if this chick was an 8 at least. If you think this chick is special in the looks department you haven't seen women.

We get it. You like fat bitches.

Post some of these chicks btw
Please login first to reply.
x