This Woman Is Scum

November 30, 2011 @ 13:17:49 PM
If she didnt have her kid sitting on her lap she probably woulda got punched in the face
November 30, 2011 @ 17:20:14 PM
He knows D.

Whos D? People are always talkin about him? He must be a legend?

WIN! LMFAO!

Cmon get down with a real nigga wussup

November 30, 2011 @ 17:25:34 PM
November 30, 2011 @ 18:23:01 PM
shes a real nigga she said that shit in front of mad black people and nobody did shit. she got the hood on lock.

hardly counts. she said that because she knew they wouldnt do anything. most american blacks are far more aggressive than foreign blacks when it comes to stuff like this because of history.

its good none of the black people did anything because what would that have accomplished? They would have just been justifying her rant. It would have shut her up, but if wouldn't make her any less racist and any less ignorant, and her son would have probably just remembered a black person/people kicking the shit out of her.

Using violence isn't always the key, although I do wish that white woman would have slapped the shit outta her.

LOTS of racism in europe too, not just the US.

QFT
December 01, 2011 @ 02:37:15 AM

Haha I died

its good none of the black people did anything because what would that have accomplished? They would have just been justifying her rant. It would have shut her up, but if wouldn't make her any less racist and any less ignorant, and her son would have probably just remembered a black person/people kicking the shit out of her.

Using violence isn't always the key, although I do wish that white woman would have slapped the shit outta her.

TRUTH...

Bad Brits are Snobs and bad Americans are Slobs. This would not fly in NYC.

Lol exactly..... It would only take a hoodrat in NYC to break her in half on the 3 train or the L train for talking that ignorant shit.....

Yea dude the difference with smarter Euro Black and the dumber American Black. Worst part is, you sound proud how a "hoodrat" can break her in 2. Can't stoop down to her level b. Smart non-ignant people classier than that colors don't matter.
you're pussy
December 01, 2011 @ 02:38:01 AM
She wudda got flipped in NYC
December 01, 2011 @ 02:47:56 AM

WIN! LMFAO!

you're stupid

\X/

December 04, 2011 @ 06:16:52 AM
DEAD @1:10 when the kid was about to mess her up when she said go back to nicaragua.
December 04, 2011 @ 20:05:45 PM
tbh if i was on that tram i woulda gave her and her baby a buck fiddy rns
December 04, 2011 @ 20:20:52 PM
the second one is funny as well

free max b 2013

December 04, 2011 @ 21:17:59 PM
i agree with her, why should we allow worthless immigrants to come into your country and receive the same benefits we do.
December 04, 2011 @ 21:48:56 PM

Inactive User

i agree with her, why should we allow worthless immigrants to come into your country and receive the same benefits we do.

SMH @ this ignorance. One of the main problems with citizens like you is you only see immigration from a street level, a country like england and america would find it extremely difficult to function without imported labour and goods, not to mention the amount of outsourced jobs to immigrants that keep huge firms like tesco and walmart running.

one of the fundamental problems is this sense of self entitlement, like no one should receive more than me because its my country even though that person works for it 10 more than me.

to put things into a larger perspective, the people who drain the system the most are the armchair warriors born in the country on income support and medical support.

in conclusion, immigrants are not worthless, no human is, but every human has their worth, so dont judge a group before judging the individuals within the group.

the stats

Your text to link here...
December 04, 2011 @ 21:57:31 PM

Nah. Fuck her, Im glad she feels like a second rate citizen in her own home land. Her ancesters did the same exact thing only it involved great amounts of rape, murder, and cruelty. This is only a fraction of what you deserve,
Deal with it cunt

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

December 04, 2011 @ 22:00:18 PM

SMH @ this ignorance. One of the main problems with citizens like you is you only see immigration from a street level, a country like england and america would find it extremely difficult to function without imported labour and goods, not to mention the amount of outsourced jobs to immigrants that keep huge firms like tesco and walmart running.

one of the fundamental problems is this sense of self entitlement, like no one should receive more than me because its my country even though that person works for it 10 more than me.

to put things into a larger perspective, the people who drain the system the most are the armchair warriors born in the country on income support and medical support.

in conclusion, immigrants are not worthless, no human is, but every human has their worth, so dont judge a group before judging the individuals within the group.

the stats

Your text to link here...

idgaf black and brown people are ugly as fuck. we don't need them messin up our country full of pretty motherfuckers.
December 04, 2011 @ 22:05:51 PM

Inactive User

December 04, 2011 @ 23:33:48 PM
shes a real nigga she said that shit in front of mad black people and nobody did shit. she got the hood on lock.

hardly counts. she said that because she knew they wouldnt do anything. most american blacks are far more aggressive than foreign blacks when it comes to stuff like this because of history.

you type as if im oblivious to racism in other countries and am pro ignorant behavior. i stated a truth, she openly disrespected those people because she knew there would be no repercussions for her actions.
December 14, 2011 @ 13:09:40 PM
here's another recent one, whats up with London women? Lol
December 14, 2011 @ 15:21:09 PM
here's another recent one, whats up with London women? Lol

LMAO
December 14, 2011 @ 18:45:25 PM

landan
December 14, 2011 @ 20:06:34 PM
Location: Murderers Alley/ Charles Mansylvania, United Lakes Of Fire

Just for all you racist fuckin cunts. We dont give a fuck about you. Mutants know how to get along.

MU†AИ† FUCKIN MOV∃M∃И† MU†AИ† FUCKIN MOV∃M∃И† MU†AИ† FUCKIN MOV∃M∃И†

Please login first to reply.
x