WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

May 24, 2012 @ 17:21:04 PM
I dont know why so many dudes are judging other dudes fits like whats whack to you maybe hot to someone else...what matters is that your comfortable with what you wear...
Figured i post this pic of me in high school since it was throwback thursday...Diesel Leather jacket that felt like suede,guess jeans, and cream diesels...lol this pic is from 2003 when dudes rocked what they liked, didnt use the internet to "get fresh" or comment on another mans outfit, matter fact during that time alot of you dudes screaming ya got style was still having your mom pick your clothes out...

so why do you post here? to throw up a fit and... hope nobody comments? LoL post in the pictures only thread if you're getting butthurt over criticism

anywho back to wdywt

May 24, 2012 @ 17:21:04 PM
Man, This thread got real weird real quick.
Why did you guys get legit mad over Julian's post? Did it hit too close to home? You dudes take this stuff WAY TOO SERIOUS. It's a fuckin' forum, post your fits and go on about your day.
/rant

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

May 24, 2012 @ 17:21:43 PM
nigga shut up you dont know how serious i take this shit nigga. this is my life b. kill yourself
May 24, 2012 @ 17:27:05 PM
@ nirun you obviously missed my point...i post knowing niggas are gonna talk shit im saying all that extra shit is unnecessary...dont tell me your one of those dudes that responds without reading smh...switch those depressing ass pics up also nigga, i dont know if you trying to show you fresh in that reg shit or you need a care package...

Damn did i say something that offended people?

instagram- @phantom_lounge_617...

May 24, 2012 @ 17:27:16 PM
you must be pretty simpleb. if you praise terry richardson thats like saying that you love E news network and praise them for being able to give you tons of useless information and shit on the kardashians. mang u should become an accountant

I praise him cause dude meets some of the baddest bitches in the world and gets paid thousands of $ to take pictures of them naked and shit. Plus I bet dude gets to go to the dopest parties and shit since he knowns pretty much everyone. I don't really care for his photography, but his grind and hustle is top notch. Real recognize real.

I'm That Nigga.

May 24, 2012 @ 17:29:58 PM
nigga shut up you dont know how serious i take this shit nigga. this is my life b. kill yourself

smokeyface
May 24, 2012 @ 17:30:12 PM
real teenager recognize a real old man who likes to party? lolol.
May 24, 2012 @ 17:36:17 PM
<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/nirun/' rel='nofollow'>@nirun</a> smh...switch those depressing ass pics up also nigga, i dont know if you trying to show you fresh in that reg shit or you need a care package...

OBLAHH...BANGBANG
May 24, 2012 @ 17:40:34 PM
@buddy you always starting trouble man...

May 24, 2012 @ 17:47:01 PM
@ nirun you obviously missed my point...i post knowing niggas are gonna talk shit im saying all that extra shit is unnecessary...dont tell me your one of those dudes that responds without reading smh...switch those depressing ass pics up also nigga, i dont know if you trying to show you fresh in that reg shit or you need a care package...

LOL damn son, you need take an english class. How old are you? You got a wife and kids but I think you care more about the same people you writing essays about. I stay shitting on old washed up sour people like you that got too much burden to make it anywhere. What was that mycloset bullshit? LoL

I dont know why so many dudes are judging other dudes fits like whats whack to you maybe hot to someone else...what matters is that your comfortable with what you wear...

irony

switch those depressing ass pics up also nigga, i dont know if you trying to show you fresh in that reg shit or you need a care package...

lol only one looking depressed is your overweight wife
May 24, 2012 @ 17:49:35 PM

LOL damn son, you need take an english class. How old are you? You got a wife and kids but I think you care more about the same people you writing essays about. I stay shitting on old washed up sour people like you that got too much burden to make it anywhere. What was that mycloset bullshit? LoL

irony

switch those depressing ass pics up also nigga, i dont know if you trying to show you fresh in that reg shit or you need a care package...

ZAMN. my nigga back tough doe. boy looking like a Krav Maga instructor in his recent pic but he goes ham on niggas.

May 24, 2012 @ 17:52:03 PM

FOR SALE >>> Bape XXL tees and Nike Dunk Low Pro B Size 10 - PM me! #GardnerGang #FloralFam

May 24, 2012 @ 17:57:26 PM
JUST POSTING TO SAY LOL @ JAKESEVER

XCARRYONX

-your mom
May 24, 2012 @ 18:06:46 PM
@ nirun nigga what you said was lame and buddy i wouldnt cosign that shit...first up open them blinds and let some light in your room...you aint even shittin on my 03 outfits let alone now with that let me say im fresh rockin whatever everyone else is rocking...my wifey is depressed and over weight? damn you aint got shit to say about me huh nigga cause you know its a losing situation smh
Get off that bed go outside and get some friends, matter fact get some bitches

@ kelly i know you aint jumping on the bandwagon to be accepted...Here something to jerk off to cause from looks of things...

May 24, 2012 @ 18:10:18 PM
just stfu. Been talking abit of shit to jacob and the fat jew guy with his satan shirt myself but SMH this thread is just plain annoying when 80% of the posts are by some dude trying to boast posting irrelevant pics of his wife and a bunch of other dudes arguing over pointless dumb shit.
Who the fuck cares about their reputation to others on here, post fits and if they suck take the l's move on and leave everything else the fuck outta here.
May 24, 2012 @ 18:12:22 PM
^your bitch is ugly
May 24, 2012 @ 18:14:05 PM
lol ur a faggot

inb4 someone says something about a photographer accomplishing anything. just by being a photographer uve given up all
I sadly lurk this thread daily, and I have come to the conclusion that this website, including most of the individuals contributing are fucking pathetic. some of the corniest and most idiotic human nature I have ever encountered.

rip

lol ur a faggot

inb4 someone says something about a photographer accomplishing anything. just by being a photographer uve given up all your abilities to do something because youre too busy taking pictures of other niggas making moves. photographers were like the faggy nerds who stuck pipes up each others asses on the dl but because their mom was is friends with timmy the popular kids mom going back to tennis lessons and crochet class hes by default "cool" too?

listen i fail to understand how youre anything other than faggot but if u think ur cool then i guess human nature is to be? ahh yes faggot

anyways you didnt do shit

only 3 things i hate on this earth. GENERIC CORN FLAKES FROM THE WALMART BRAND. SHITTY FITS. AND XXX STRAIGHT EDGE KIDS WHO BREAK EDGE.

AHHHHHHHHHH UHHHHHH H AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AND YOU CAUSED ALL THIS. OMFG. SO INFLUENTIAL . SO SOFT BRAG. UHHH AHHHUGHHHHH. LET ME MAKE A SARCASTIC POST ABOUT HOW I ALLGEDLY DID ALL THIS WHILE STILL SOMEHOW GETTING THE POINT ACROSS THAT IM AN ACTUAL FAGGOT. HOW DO I TRANSFORM INTO A PUSSY?

Damn raylo is getting it in; keep going man
May 24, 2012 @ 18:14:09 PM
dope fit nirun
May 24, 2012 @ 18:15:47 PM
smh...
^your bitch is ugly

May 24, 2012 @ 18:17:56 PM
just stfu. Been talking abit of shit to jacob and the fat jew guy with his satan shirt myself but SMH this thread is just plain annoying when 80% of the posts are by some dude trying to boast posting irrelevant pics of his wife and a bunch of other dudes arguing over pointless dumb shit.
Who the fuck cares about their reputation to others on here, post fits and if they suck take the l's move on and leave everything else the fuck outta here.

^^This

May 24, 2012 @ 18:19:33 PM
@ nirun nigga what you said was lame and buddy i wouldnt cosign that shit...first up open them blinds and let some light in your room...you aint even shittin on my 03 outfits let alone now with that let me say im fresh rockin whatever everyone else is rocking...my wifey is depressed and over weight? damn you aint got shit to say about me huh nigga cause you know its a losing situation smh
Get off that bed go outside and get some friends, matter fact get some bitches

@ kelly i know you aint jumping on the bandwagon to be accepted...Here something to jerk off to cause from looks of things...

May 24, 2012 @ 18:26:01 PM
lol

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

May 24, 2012 @ 18:33:09 PM
@ nirun so you mention Kelly to look for a co-sign...damn bro it's a shame cause you aint even on my wifes level to be taken shots...smh payless...funny how a couple of members called niggas out saying that shit was rare but niggas are to caught up.in hype...guess that day you was in your room looking to the right...imma end it here I guess when dudes get checked they throw up a gif. And call it a comeback...

May 24, 2012 @ 18:34:17 PM
lol'd
Originally posted by Inactive User
you must be pretty simpleb. if you praise terry richardson thats like saying that you love E news network and praise them for being able to give you tons of useless information and shit on the kardashians. mang u should become an accountant

I praise him cause dude meets some of the baddest bitches in the world and gets paid thousands of $ to take pictures of them naked and shit. Plus I bet dude gets to go to the dopest parties and shit since he knowns pretty much everyone. I don't really care for his photography, but his grind and hustle is top notch. Real recognize real.

celebrity worship at its finest.
May 24, 2012 @ 18:35:01 PM
@ nirun so you mention Kelly to look for a co-sign...damn bro it's a shame cause you aint even on my wifes level to be taken shots...smh payless...funny how a couple of members called niggas out saying that shit was rare but niggas are to caught up.in hype...guess that day you was in your room looking to the right...imma end it here

lmao you a dumb ass nigga with VERY POOR reading comprehension. i quoted your stupid rant word for word and replaced your pictures without editing the text.

what does the direction i look in when i take my pics have to do with anything?? you must be mildly retarded b, i'm sorry for bullying you
May 24, 2012 @ 18:40:05 PM
lmao, so much ether in these past couple threads.

RIP jayjetson
May 24, 2012 @ 19:00:37 PM

http://youtu.be/V92JHv6uI5w

instagram-wehatelondon youtube-nicholasmcfly2800

May 24, 2012 @ 19:02:51 PM
Yeah I don't know what you guys are talking about, roshes are the business.
I consider myself pretty futuristic when it comes to style, this is how I rock mine.

(Invalid img)

wtf. short ass jacket, saggy pants, then a tall t. . . yeh. you're all over the place. people don't dress like this anymore, at least people who know how to dress.

What're you saying dog, this is the epitomy of high fashion.
Kanye's on my dick, swaggerjacking my steeze.
May 24, 2012 @ 19:03:17 PM
@ nirun that shit went over your head...and you call that bullying...ether? Smh
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9lNbNGbo24&feature=youtube_gdata_player

May 24, 2012 @ 19:04:15 PM
why do any of you take anything posted by anyone in here seriously
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x