WDYWT: 2012 (Chat Edition)(Flaming User = 24 Hour Ban)

November 01, 2012 @ 02:29:46 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User

Am I the only one who hates how the pants fit? And how uncoordinated the shoes look? Fuck outta here with that floral hat dude you have orange sneakers and black and khaki. Look like an assclown if you ask me.

stfu frail nigga

so now evrything has to match? colurs complimentation =/= matching fuck nigga(aint nuttin wrong w/ matchin tho)

oh let me guess u dun like the pants cuz they aint tight enuff to see the shape of his nuts huh, fuccboi?

and his shoes r air max infrareds holy shit where u comin from w/ dat orange, put ur glasses back on u homosexual ass nerd mufucka
November 01, 2012 @ 02:31:30 AM

Excuse the messy room.

What denim?

Unbranded straight fit.
November 01, 2012 @ 02:38:45 AM

Am I the only one who hates how the pants fit? And how uncoordinated the shoes look? Fuck outta here with that floral hat dude you have orange sneakers and black and khaki. Look like an assclown if you ask me.

stfu frail nigga

so now evrything has to match? colurs complimentation =/= matching fuck nigga(aint nuttin wrong w/ matchin tho)

oh let me guess u dun like the pants cuz they aint tight enuff to see the shape of his nuts huh, fuccboi?

and his shoes r air max infrareds holy shit where u comin from w/ dat orange, put ur glasses back on u homosexual ass nerd mufucka

sooo fucking mad i missed those infrareds smfh.nice fit dude
November 01, 2012 @ 03:20:12 AM
hay guiz

November 01, 2012 @ 03:29:59 AM
info on decor

taste the glamour

November 01, 2012 @ 03:32:52 AM

Excuse the messy room.
Fuckin dope hoodie.

Twitter: @TheYoungWagner IG: ThaYoungWagner Tumblr: theyoungwagner.tumblr.com

November 01, 2012 @ 03:43:31 AM

Excuse the messy room.

What denim?

Unbranded straight fit.

How did you size?
November 01, 2012 @ 03:50:19 AM
are those converse fragments @unknown force
November 01, 2012 @ 03:59:01 AM
gave my hb fam a list of fits to thumb down...lol how come ya dont look at the camera...

Where's that abondon thread gif at ?
November 01, 2012 @ 04:03:15 AM
click the pic for alternative

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

November 01, 2012 @ 04:08:09 AM

lmao dead

i dont care about you

November 01, 2012 @ 04:17:37 AM

lmao dead

STOP wearing floral. it's not summer anymore.
November 01, 2012 @ 04:22:14 AM
November 01, 2012 @ 04:36:54 AM

stfu frail nigga

Well normally fits that look good have flow because the colors go well. This guy is all over the place. If you saw the guy in real life you probably couldn't help but laugh at how fucking retarded he looks.

I hate the pants cause he's sagging them like a retard when they're already 6 sizes too big. You're probably some Rick Ross looking ass faggot that can't walk up the stairs without panting that's why you like baggy shit. I like clothes that fit. Note that fit =/= seeing shape of my nuts.

I can't even refute that last statement cause it made so much sense. Infrareds or Ultraviolets, the shoes look absolutely retarded with that fit.

And that floral. Fuck that's retarded. Like someone else said, it's not summer anymore. Put those goddamn flowers away.
November 01, 2012 @ 04:49:15 AM
dude, you sound like your feelings are hurt.

move on

known as J-swag on SS

November 01, 2012 @ 05:10:29 AM
smh.. niggas mad over dude's pants size
November 01, 2012 @ 05:14:05 AM

664382_520759084620097_1444927722_o by scumshytproto, on Flickr

gears of war and preme

ah I remember when I first bought supreme

When he be playin Scrabble that nigga gotta figure out how to make a word outta seven Ls

November 01, 2012 @ 05:28:26 AM
Young du I was semi-pro for gears 1 and 2 I'm on that next level nerd shit

Wait a sec, what was your gt?
@mackness
November 01, 2012 @ 05:43:03 AM

stfu frail nigga

Well normally fits that look good have flow because the colors go well. This guy is all over the place. If you saw the guy in real life you probably couldn't help but laugh at how fucking retarded he looks.

I hate the pants cause he's sagging them like a retard when they're already 6 sizes too big. You're probably some Rick Ross looking ass faggot that can't walk up the stairs without panting that's why you like baggy shit. I like clothes that fit. Note that fit =/= seeing shape of my nuts.

I can't even refute that last statement cause it made so much sense. Infrareds or Ultraviolets, the shoes look absolutely retarded with that fit.

And that floral. Fuck that's retarded. Like someone else said, it's not summer anymore. Put those goddamn flowers away.

LOL U A BITCH
November 01, 2012 @ 05:50:32 AM
I came, I saw, My feelings got hurt

V3 is part of that #hoeassniggagang

"leather jackets and bape shark hoodies, its a struggle but we make it work"

November 01, 2012 @ 06:12:13 AM

ig quinnandres

November 01, 2012 @ 06:18:10 AM

stfu frail nigga

log off

i dont care about you

November 01, 2012 @ 06:22:26 AM
Had to wear my Heat shirt after we put da Smackdown on them candy-ass Celtics

SouthPole x USPA Shirt
Rocawear x G-Unit Jeans
Fubu x Fila shoes
November 01, 2012 @ 06:24:46 AM
Had to wear my Heat shirt after we put da Smackdown on them candy-ass Celtics

wow dude that gym life is finally going swell with you.
November 01, 2012 @ 06:57:33 AM
These dudes really think I'm that fat nigga bruh
November 01, 2012 @ 07:53:56 AM
November 01, 2012 @ 08:21:37 AM
interim & triple v fit battle to settle the differences
November 01, 2012 @ 08:39:30 AM

stfu frail nigga

nigga hes wearing black, khaki, and red

how much more "flow" do u fucking need

u acting like the guy has a green uggs zebra pants lil wayne fit on

fuck outta here bitch
November 01, 2012 @ 09:04:42 AM
^^^
done blinkyeyes
November 01, 2012 @ 10:00:33 AM
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x