How do y'all feel about this Trayvon Martin story.

March 22, 2012 @ 19:42:28 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
^^^nobody argue with this guy. hes a rhodes scholar.

All his education did is give him a broader vocabulary and an unrelinquished ability to argue his own skewed personal opinion.

Thats fine with me. Atleast i have an acutual opinion that doesnt degrade another community.

Well, do you think you communicate your opinion in a way that doesn't try to degrade certain people's opinions? Reading your posts on a few threads everyone gets the same projection as I did first reading it, "Yeah you may be smart but you talk to everyone in a condescending tone." Regarding your wall of text post on the possibility Zimmerman may be crazed, this is true they should test him for mental illness and very may prove to be this way however you also have to consider was it more a hate crime or insanity. By reviewing most of the sources it looks like a hate crime more than insanity. There may of been causes in his life that have caused him to project Trayvon as this "criminal" but even without bringing that into the situation or not, crazed or not he killed another human being for no probable reason including (religious ceremony, self-defense, debt, etc) which is frowned upon in all societies. Most to all animals don't even kill for no reason which really warrants the "animosity" shown by the community.

By expressing an opinion as the only logical solution, no solution will ever be reached because the other party will write you off as insulting. Just saying.
March 22, 2012 @ 19:45:15 PM
All his education did is give him a broader vocabulary and an unrelinquished ability to argue his own skewed personal opinion.

Thats fine with me. Atleast i have an acutual opinion that doesnt degrade another community.

Well, do you think you communicate your opinion in a way that doesn't try to degrade certain people's opinions? Reading your posts on a few threads everyone gets the same projection as I did first reading it, "Yeah you may be smart but you talk to everyone in a condescending tone." Regarding your wall of text post on the possibility Zimmerman may be crazed, this is true they should test him for mental illness and very may prove to be this way however you also have to consider was it more a hate crime or insanity. By reviewing most of the sources it looks like a hate crime more than insanity. There may of been causes in his life that have caused him to project Trayvon as this "criminal" but even without bringing that into the situation or not, crazed or not he killed another human being for no probable reason including (religious ceremony, self-defense, debt, etc) which is frowned upon in all societies. Most to all animals don't even kill for no reason which really warrants the "animosity" shown by the community.

By expressing an opinion as the only logical solution, no solution will ever be reached because the other party will write you off as insulting. Just saying.

if a group of white people came dressed like the KKK came and exterminated eyetography's whole family and kept his mom, sisters, female cousins, aunts, grandmas to keep as sex slaves, he would be cool with it and offer to suck all their white dicks afterwards.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 22, 2012 @ 20:35:53 PM
March 22, 2012 @ 20:44:56 PM
im not in any way condoning what happened that nigga fucked up but lets keep it G black kids in high school are assholes ive seen niggas swing at teachers and shit just for telling them to be quiet. im sure this kid trayvon tried to go ham and fuck the nigga up but he picked the wrong one.

but yeah he should have never even pursued him.

Yeah because a kid with nothing but a pack of skittles would threaten a guy with a gun.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

March 22, 2012 @ 20:49:56 PM
jaded
Forum Moderator
From the 911 call it seems pretty clear to me that this guy was pursuing someone who wasn't a threat to him. The dispatcher told him not to continue pursuing him and he did anyway and killed the kid. Considering the girlfriend also said that Trayvon told her on the phone he was trying to get away from a guy that was following him, I doubt he "went ham" and tried to fight the guy. If he did hit Zimmerman, I would imagine it was in self defense.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

March 23, 2012 @ 01:12:46 AM

I know I am speaking in a condescending tone but you also have to consider that I am not speaking to someone who deserves an ounce or respect when they post:

true. but white people need shot too. nigga on the real i'm thinking about rolling up to fairfax and popping a pinoy or two, then when the cops question me i'll just say I thought they were wild animals ready to attack, and blame da foxtails

if a group of white people came dressed like the KKK and murdered eyetography's whole family tonight, he would be cool with it.

That I cannot condone. Otherwise you are right and I am being an asshole to a certain degree however I do not find that my opinion is without merit.
March 23, 2012 @ 02:16:30 AM
faggot of the year award goes to EYETOGRAPHY
March 23, 2012 @ 02:18:32 AM
im not in any way condoning what happened that nigga fucked up but lets keep it G black kids in high school are assholes ive seen niggas swing at teachers and shit just for telling them to be quiet. im sure this kid trayvon tried to go ham and fuck the nigga up but he picked the wrong one.

He only acted aggressive when he was approached. And damn right. It's raining, you're walking by yourself in a neighborhood you don't live in (he was visiting his cousins or w/e), it's dark as fuck, and some nigga who weighs 100 more pounds than you and is obviously older than you is sketching you out and approaching you. For all Treyvon knew, Zimmerman could have been trying to rape, abduct, molest, hell even rob him . . . if anything, Martin was the one performing self defense.

If you don't have a police uniform on, you are fair game to catch the fade if you're following me.
March 23, 2012 @ 02:35:14 AM

You sound like a fucking idiot. Kids in high school are assholes period. Not just the black ones. Ive seen white kids throw chairs and curse out teachers also.
March 23, 2012 @ 02:51:19 AM
faggot of the year award goes to EYETOGRAPHY

March 23, 2012 @ 03:34:26 AM
The hell who deleted my post?

the original

March 23, 2012 @ 16:43:14 PM
all I want to know is what eyetography did to piss off The Money Team so much

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

March 23, 2012 @ 16:48:24 PM
lmao this whole shit is jokes
March 23, 2012 @ 16:54:05 PM
Read an article on MSN saying that young black males wear hoodies nowadays to keep a low profile and stay anonymous....SMH

I always just wore them cause they were warm.

I mean fuck it was raining, was trayvon not suppossed to cover his head or some shit?

That subtle prejudice. And that whole if there were no gangbangers wearing hoodies than Zimmerman would not have thought bad of Trayvon is bullshit as well.

I just wish America worked on facts and not prejudices.

I mean when was the last time you heard of a black kid shooting up his school or killing a classmate? But we got metal detectors and police camped out in schools in the hood. While white kids kill classmates in the Suburbs without being checked?

That whole a few fucks up the whole is bullshit.

From now on I am going to be extremely hostile to Old White Men, because who knows they can be in the Klan or some shit and might look at me as some future Emitt Till type nigga or some shit.

I mean thats what other races do to black youth........

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 23, 2012 @ 17:30:12 PM
Only in Amerikkka.
March 23, 2012 @ 17:36:05 PM
^^^^^^
I wish that was true, but this is how the London Riots started

Cops kill unarmed black guy department does nothing

Niggas go crazy

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 23, 2012 @ 18:18:15 PM
Think it's absolute bullshit...That white mans world
March 23, 2012 @ 19:55:05 PM
jaded
Forum Moderator
Trayvon Shooter's 911 Calls: Potholes, Piles of Trash—and Black Men -- Police call logs show George Zimmerman was a man obsessed with law-and-order minutiae—and black men stalking the neighborhood:

http://motherjones.com/politics/2012/03/trayvon-shooters-911-calls-potholes-piles-trash-black-men

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

March 23, 2012 @ 20:44:33 PM
NapoleanComplex made a good point. When WAS the last time you heard of a black nigga going crazy on some fuck shit. It's usually those sheltered nerdy white or asian kids who never got shown love from their peers.
March 23, 2012 @ 21:02:06 PM
Is it really that hard? To not be racist when defending/showing support for Trayvon?
March 23, 2012 @ 21:25:28 PM
if this kid was white, nobody would give a fuck
March 23, 2012 @ 21:46:28 PM
I am pretty sure, I expressed my opinion without being racist.
March 23, 2012 @ 21:58:49 PM
"if this kid was white, nobody would give a fuck" so true!

:)

March 23, 2012 @ 22:14:11 PM
this wouldnt happen to a white kid doe
March 23, 2012 @ 23:22:55 PM
Drewbacca
Forum Moderator
you see the examiner article?

cliffnotes are that,

the dude who called 911 saw trayvon over the dude punching him.

dudes face was bleeding with grassstains on his back

trayvon was a bigass football player and was on a 5 day suspension

http://www.examiner.com/charleston-conservative-in-charleston-sc/zimmerman-was-on-the-ground-being-punched-when-he-shot-trayvon-martin

Forum Administrator • @DREWKKAKE

March 23, 2012 @ 23:46:30 PM
You can see an article but you also have to know where the source comes from. Check the author's other articles out; they all seem to promote the Right wing view. Though it very well could have been true as there is always 2 sides to a story.
March 24, 2012 @ 00:04:54 AM
if this kid was white, nobody would give a fuck

You mean "if this kid was white, zimmerman would be in jail already."

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

Please login first to reply.
x