How do y'all feel about this Trayvon Martin story.

April 02, 2012 @ 03:30:51 AM
Didnt hear Coons either.

Still didnt have to shoot and kill the boy, i never heard Trayvon had a gun on him.

Instagram @g87vrse *ArtMusicFlimLife*

April 02, 2012 @ 04:03:22 AM
The kid had it coming for him. The whole reason this case has became a worldwide phenomenon is because of bigotry displayed by the black community. Instead of considering the facts, they just go on and assume it was an race issue. The kid has poor grades, several violation leading to his suspension, robbery etc - all proving he is no good & has bad intentions. He harassed a innocent man and literally beat him up to death. I believe the victim spoke truthfully about the incident. He just needed to shoot him for self-defense. I'm not saying his actions were right, I rather he not have a weapon, but in all honestly, this is what happens when you inadvertently pick on someone. Stay in school, keep yourself occupy, learn discipline & all will be good. Parents plays a HUGE role in this.
April 02, 2012 @ 06:21:00 AM
^

burr

April 02, 2012 @ 10:37:15 AM
swag!

http://youtu.be/Fni8cTWlwCA

AYYYE dat shit hot bruh
April 02, 2012 @ 12:36:16 PM
all the "johns", who won't show their faces, appearing out of nowhere trying to defend that fat ass. errbody knows that eyewitnesses are the least reliable type of evidence. and why did all dem people who called 911 say they couldn't see shit because it was dark. now month later these peoples are so sure about what happened. institutional racism is still very much alive and if you don't beleve then you're ignorant, fat and naive

I've gone out the window

April 02, 2012 @ 12:46:27 PM
You must be black ^
April 02, 2012 @ 14:01:26 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
The kid had it coming for him. The whole reason this case has became a worldwide phenomenon is because of bigotry displayed by the black community. Instead of considering the facts, they just go on and assume it was an race issue. The kid has poor grades, several violation leading to his suspension, robbery etc - all proving he is no good & has bad intentions. He harassed a innocent man and literally beat him up to death. I believe the victim spoke truthfully about the incident. He just needed to shoot him for self-defense. I'm not saying his actions were right, I rather he not have a weapon, but in all honestly, this is what happens when you inadvertently pick on someone. Stay in school, keep yourself occupy, learn discipline & all will be good. Parents plays a HUGE role in this.

Wait wait wait, I didn't have the greatest grades in highschool and had a suspension also, so do I have bad intentions? Stop being an idiot.

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

April 02, 2012 @ 14:29:54 PM

No way Zimmerman was "beat up to death" by a kid not even half his size. And I didn't see anything on the mugshot, not even a scratch or bruise, c'mon son. Also if the kid had bad intentions, do you really go buy candy and then pick a fight with some big guy with a gun?
Sorry but I don't think anything justifies shooting an unarmed 17 year old...
April 02, 2012 @ 19:07:12 PM
jaded
Forum Moderator

No way Zimmerman was "beat up to death" by a kid not even half his size. And I didn't see anything on the mugshot, not even a scratch or bruise, c'mon son. Also if the kid had bad intentions, do you really go buy candy and then pick a fight with some big guy with a gun?

The mugshot is from a separate arrest a while back isn't it? The police didn't take him in after the Trayvon murder. I still don't believe Zimmerman's story, but I'm pretty sure that mugshot that's circulating wasn't taken after this incident.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

April 02, 2012 @ 19:18:07 PM
April 02, 2012 @ 19:21:23 PM
swag!

http://youtu.be/Fni8cTWlwCA

AYYYE dat shit hot bruh

Song of the year

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

April 03, 2012 @ 19:45:41 PM
shit got me bummed

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

April 03, 2012 @ 19:52:21 PM
^if you look into it, you will see those are not very reliable & are basically a joke.
April 03, 2012 @ 20:07:24 PM
You must be black ^

you must be white
April 03, 2012 @ 20:11:51 PM
In my opinion, this is a race issue. However, it being a race issue isn't the problem or the actual debate. The fact that someone was shot down and killed, and the killer got away with it is the problem here. Race just adds fuel to the fire. The killer isn't even being detained!
April 03, 2012 @ 20:24:15 PM

The mugshot is from a separate arrest a while back isn't it? The police didn't take him in after the Trayvon murder. I still don't believe Zimmerman's story, but I'm pretty sure that mugshot that's circulating wasn't taken after this incident.

No it wasnt

Lil JoJo : i really want rizal! 13:10

April 03, 2012 @ 20:33:22 PM
Two words: polygraph test?

Eleven words: Not admissible in court and easily beaten if you know to
April 03, 2012 @ 20:42:25 PM

for those who had it confused listen more carefully at 2:18-2:24 Zimmerman says "these fuckin PUNKS" not "these fuckin COONS"

This is true because he says it at 1:43 under his breath. The audio removed the cloudier low end so it became clearer for the public to hear.
April 03, 2012 @ 21:05:02 PM
However
1.) to all you whiteys tryna play it off like Zimmerman aint white STFU! his pops is white.

i'm relieved to hear you say this because this now means barack is ours too.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 03, 2012 @ 21:47:27 PM

for those who had it confused listen more carefully at 2:18-2:24 Zimmerman says "these fuckin PUNKS" not "these fuckin COONS"

This is true because he says it at 1:43 under his breath. The audio removed the cloudier low end so it became clearer for the public to hear.

my fault, couldnt hear it on this link but, this one is perfectly clear

do u view me? do u see my maneuvers?

April 06, 2012 @ 01:55:41 AM
Anyone see this bullshit with CBS news? Ridiculous. The media is so fucked up

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 06, 2012 @ 02:32:15 AM
why do you believe all the crap the media tells you? for all we know trayvon might have provoked the whole thing, or maybe not. who knows? you can't just pass judgement based on one side of the story
April 06, 2012 @ 02:33:16 AM
in he actual audio tape with zimmerman talking to the cops, the cops as zimmerman if the kid in the hoodie is white or black or hispanic, and zimmerman said he looks black.
CBS edited the audio for it to basically say "this kid looks like hes up to no good, he looks black"
they took out the cops asking that to make zimmerman sound even more racist
April 06, 2012 @ 03:33:05 AM
^u should read your replies before you post them
April 06, 2012 @ 03:39:17 AM
lol i def. butchered that one. i was in a hurry.
April 06, 2012 @ 05:40:47 AM
lol like I've been saying this whole time, making up your mind about this situation based solely off the media reports is FUCKING STUPID
April 06, 2012 @ 06:31:55 AM
RIP lil Tray Tray
April 06, 2012 @ 20:45:02 PM
However
1.) to all you whiteys tryna play it off like Zimmerman aint white STFU! his pops is white.

i'm relieved to hear you say this because this now means barack is ours too.

Trust me, the Hispanic "half" of Zimmerman didn't (allegedly) kill Trayvon.

"Rap in 2012 is basically just a mad dash for people of EVERY human subset to be represented by a rapper." - damnwitless1

Please login first to reply.
x