Who’s a stoner again?

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 26, 2012 @ 02:48:26 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
lost my vote...well shit then I'd have to vote for obama...they both suck cock

Check out Gary Johnson my nig.
July 26, 2012 @ 03:36:48 AM
REVS
Forum Moderator
'Bout to go hot box my '94 Nissan. Lets gooo. .

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 26, 2012 @ 07:53:06 AM
Anyone here slang? About how much revenue do you guys make lets say per gram? Thinking about starting.

WTB: Original Fake Tees | WTB: Supreme Tees Sz. M

July 26, 2012 @ 08:00:35 AM
Anyone here slang? About how much revenue do you guys make lets say per gram? Thinking about starting.

look, buddy. you're obviously not very knowledgeable about slanging because you've come onto HB looking for advice. so here's my advice

log off
July 26, 2012 @ 08:08:02 AM
Im just wondering how much people here make. Im not asking for advice. No need to be hostile bruh

July 26, 2012 @ 08:10:17 AM
i grow and own my own dispensary...

its a hectic lifestyle but ill never complain.

follow my instagram if you wanna see what I'm bout

@kushconnection
July 26, 2012 @ 13:39:08 PM
waitin for this canna oil to freeze up, smokin on some sour kush...tryin a new brownie recipe smokeyface smokeyface

edit: @SDiamonds i fuck wit the instagram homie, beautiful bud u growin there
July 26, 2012 @ 18:09:05 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User

look, buddy. you're obviously not very knowledgeable about slanging because you've come onto HB looking for advice. so here's my advice

log off

i dont know why people downvoted you, youre just being honest. profits you make will vary person to person, depending on how much they sell and how much they pickup for. you could make as little as $20 per quarter sold or something, but if you sell like 20 quarters a day then obviously thats fine. if you want to see how much you'll make, get a quote on an ounce or something, then see how much you could move in a week (preferably less.) it really is the easiest money to be made, but the problem is consistency.
July 26, 2012 @ 18:20:43 PM
to go off of susej's comment, it varies state to state and sometimes city to city. Best thing you can do is find the street pirce for an oz and base your prices off that. i.e. if you pay 300 for a oz, there's 28 g's in an ounce, so you may wanna stay away from selling 10$ g's and only sell 1/8 + .. simple arithmetic will tell you what prices you need to set to break even or make a gain.
July 26, 2012 @ 18:47:57 PM
Yeah, I mean I already know how much I would make, I was just curious to see how much everyone else at HB makes. Like damn, people tryna ether me for being curious.

But anyways, blueberry kush is fire flames smokeyface

July 26, 2012 @ 19:10:50 PM
now why would people openly discuss the profits they make for selling drugs on a public forum
July 26, 2012 @ 19:27:08 PM
for dem e-prawpz

July 26, 2012 @ 20:01:09 PM
nigga i probably pushed 300 lbs today, hmj
July 26, 2012 @ 20:19:08 PM
now why would people openly discuss the profits they make for selling drugs on a public forum

x2
skinny fuckin white boys think they're hot shit selling marijuana
July 26, 2012 @ 21:35:02 PM
got dat purppurp scurp bombass
July 26, 2012 @ 22:23:53 PM
anybody here into dabbin?
July 28, 2012 @ 14:38:52 PM
bitch its raylo
July 28, 2012 @ 16:34:09 PM

Just tried it last night. I'm a fan.
July 28, 2012 @ 16:52:03 PM
its raylo bitch
July 28, 2012 @ 17:25:20 PM
REVS
Forum Moderator

If you're about to get into it, the one thing you really need is self-control. All my friends that I know who sell just end up smoking all their profit, never saving any of the money they make. It's a low-gain, high-risk type deal, I don't think it's worth it.

I prefer carcinogens to endorphins.

July 28, 2012 @ 18:21:50 PM

Just tried it like 3 nights ago. 2 hits fucked me up good. This shit is on another level compared to just smoking weed

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

July 28, 2012 @ 18:40:54 PM

My nigga. BC Bud all day. smokeyface

WHERE TO CAWP IN VAN
July 28, 2012 @ 18:46:22 PM

Fuck yes, I'm trying to buy some glass for myself because everytime I want to dab I have to go to my friends house.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 28, 2012 @ 19:10:12 PM

If you're about to get into it, the one thing you really need is self-control. All my friends that I know who sell just end up smoking all their profit, never saving any of the money they make. It's a low-gain, high-risk type deal, I don't think it's worth it.

it's worth it if you pick up at least a quarter pound at a time. my homie does and flips it within a week or two max. he doesn't work and always has scrilla. if you're tryna flip an oz good luck lol, you'll just smoke your profit.

What they said.. and you want to have a clientele. Good luck.

"They Throwin' Hate At Me"

July 28, 2012 @ 19:42:50 PM

it's worth it if you pick up at least a quarter pound at a time. my homie does and flips it within a week or two max. he doesn't work and always has scrilla. if you're tryna flip an oz good luck lol, you'll just smoke your profit.

What they said.. and you want to have a clientele. Good luck.

dont just pick up an ounce or a qp if you dont know what your doing or dont know your clientele..

re-up accordingly to the amount of clientele you bring in so that you sell all of your product before you even try to smoke it.

get rid of the weight asap and reup asap is the key
July 28, 2012 @ 20:09:41 PM

ha, exactly. Smoking your profit feels good in the moment but then you're like "Fuck, i need to slang some more"
July 29, 2012 @ 01:04:30 AM
yo id imagine just like any trade there is a spectrum of profits and net money earned. some niggas is prolly rolling in cake right now cause of trading weed, but some niggas id imagine barely make anything.

so just cause you say u deal drugs doesnt mean shit.

a legit job is cooler imo. you get to have a dope boss breath down your neck, employees who never mind their ps and qs, and lets not forget waking up early saturday for branch meetings. that is hella doper than actually not having a "joB" especially when you think about all the time youd have free to masterbate.

Please login first to reply.
x