Who’s a stoner again?

August 16, 2012 @ 05:19:49 AM
nigga u werent high or the weed was bullshit

I wasn't the ideal high nahmean, but I definitely felt something. It wasn't shit either apparently. I don't know nigga, I'm not an expert at this.
August 16, 2012 @ 06:31:24 AM
lol nigga how old u iz?

AREK JSTE

August 16, 2012 @ 06:55:11 AM

I wasn't the ideal high nahmean, but I definitely felt something. It wasn't shit either apparently. I don't know nigga, I'm not an expert at this.

first time i smoked i didn't get high, i don't wanna sound like a herb teaching you how to smoke but did you do a double inhale like after you take in a hit you got take another inhale so that shit goes in your lungs and hold that in there or else that shit will only be in your mouth no homo pause. First time i got high i was like "oh shit i'm high smokeyface"

Ig@rickrossowens

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 16, 2012 @ 09:09:56 AM
Im fucking high as shit right now!

Pandora just hooked it up with a dope song. Big jet plane ~ Angus and Julia stone. Get lit to that shit.

TPTB Coming Soon!

August 16, 2012 @ 10:09:54 AM
Location: Bay Area. HB Rookie Of The Year. (BuddyOmar Approved)
i smoke with my grandma alot and shes medical so she always has the fire. otherwise with friends or when i need to sleep.
also, first time i smoked i did get high, but barely because i didnt know the feeling. but looking back on it i was.

omfgruben is back. HB 2012 Rookie of the year. (Buddy Omar Approved)

August 16, 2012 @ 17:22:16 PM
can anyone hook it up with like a list of doctors in la/valley that give recs?

and anyone who has a card/rec how much did it cost? and does it show up on a record or anything like that?
August 16, 2012 @ 18:15:29 PM
first time i smoked i was the highest i've ever been... completely paralyzed and mind fucked, that shit was cray.

but on another note: who fucks with wooden grinders?
August 16, 2012 @ 21:05:27 PM

first time i smoked i didn't get high, i don't wanna sound like a herb teaching you how to smoke but did you do a double inhale like after you take in a hit you got take another inhale so that shit goes in your lungs and hold that in there or else that shit will only be in your mouth no homo pause. First time i got high i was like "oh shit i'm high smokeyface"

No bullshit i was told the same thing and started coughing right away. At first i think i wasnt inhaling cause i wasnt coughing but then i did that double inhale and a nigga was living that high life.
August 16, 2012 @ 21:08:36 PM
Smoked weed for the first time ever today. Shit kind of sucked tbh. How many times you gotta do it until you see Allah?

LOL. Ya first times always wierd. You gotta smoke with the right people. Did you get high? You gotta be with some nigga that aint gonna make fun of you for being new to the smoke game yadigg? Make sure you get frieeeeeeedddd.
Inhale... Exhaleee my niggaaaaa. Coughing aint bad lol

It was just me and my brother b. We was just chilling and I ended up doing it #pause. I did get high but I just felt tired as fuck and weird. I felt a little calmer tbh and less anxious, but I really want to know what the real feels like you feel me?

You need some of that chron. Get a good connect and spark up again.
August 16, 2012 @ 21:09:50 PM
first time i smoked i was the highest i've ever been... completely paralyzed and mind fucked, that shit was cray.

same haha. was smoking shit weed out of a pop can 7 people deep in a car. getting out of the car and walking into the house was the most difficult shit ever
August 16, 2012 @ 21:19:12 PM

Yeah i did that b. Guess we just gonna have to try again.
August 17, 2012 @ 00:00:21 AM
Im fucking high as shit right now!

Pandora just hooked it up with a dope song. Big jet plane ~ Angus and Julia stone. Get lit to that shit.

Dat song smokeyface

changed from Doom. I've learned to take HB not so seriously.

August 17, 2012 @ 22:51:42 PM
Who else has been getting bored of weed? I've smoked so much this summer...
August 17, 2012 @ 22:56:27 PM
^take that break homie...u got nothing to lose, and when u blaze again for the first time... smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
August 19, 2012 @ 18:50:25 PM

haha same here bro. I'm currently on a tolerance break until September . First week of school is goin to be smokeyface

̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏̏ USE REPCODE "TRY20" TO GET 20% OFF KARMALOOP, PLNDR, AND BRICKHARBOR

August 20, 2012 @ 02:37:16 AM
I stay out in va. Jus rolled up to ny for a trip and shit. Smoked up there and these niggas talking about we smoke alot of weed so i was like bet. I fo to so we on the same level. When i got there these niggas copped a 10(dime) sack i guess. And threw that into a dutch. I was like wtf. Thas some skimp shit. I though dimes were extinct and shit smfh. They on that anorexic blunt diet. 10 bags dont even get sold here. Thank god. That healthy blunt lifestyle. smokeyface smokeyface
August 29, 2012 @ 02:15:16 AM
any of you use steamroller pipes?

I had taken the words out of his mouth and filled it with fart.

August 29, 2012 @ 02:24:48 AM
im taking a 2 month tollerance break...fuck this is gonna be rough af
August 29, 2012 @ 03:40:32 AM

Long ago, even though I keep going back to it cause I also get bored of not smoking.

This time thou.. this time it's gonna be different. I'm laying off the shit since school has started and I got some hard ass classes this semester. Get my mind and body clear yadadamean. One less distraction.
I'm like ~1 week strong right now. Sometimes I've been like damn I'm bored, I should cop a sack. Or damn it's raining, I should cop a sack. Or damn I'm finna watch this gangster ass movie, I should cop a sack. But I know I'm gonna be better off clean, so I just vibe

upthefunk

August 29, 2012 @ 03:45:08 AM
anyone try white widow before? i heard it is one of the BEST in the world
August 30, 2012 @ 05:20:11 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User

Long ago, even though I keep going back to it cause I also get bored of not smoking.

This time thou.. this time it's gonna be different. I'm laying off the shit since school has started and I got some hard ass classes this semester. Get my mind and body clear yadadamean. One less distraction.
I'm like ~1 week strong right now. Sometimes I've been like damn I'm bored, I should cop a sack. Or damn it's raining, I should cop a sack. Or damn I'm finna watch this gangster ass movie, I should cop a sack. But I know I'm gonna be better off clean, so I just vibe

Lol I feel you. Same here, got some hard ass classes and I'm almost graduating (another year) so I might as well stop.
August 30, 2012 @ 05:26:32 AM
smoking is so lame as you grow up. it's like shiet i want to focus on my education and future. however much effort you put into life determines what you're going to become. drinking is lame as fuck too. only drink on special occasions now.

still, i would smoke all day if i had a boring 9-5 job with no chance for change.
August 30, 2012 @ 05:35:53 AM
smokeyface

cinemagrams!

hb, meet lola. blushing

Omg I gotta try one of those... old, but needs revival for just pure awesomeness smokeyface

www.jacobskoglund.com | www.jacobsphotobooth.tumblr.com

August 30, 2012 @ 05:36:59 AM
thanks. lol since the guy can't have Lola at his house, Lola's with me smokeyface

but yes, check out cinemagram!

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

August 30, 2012 @ 05:43:37 AM
thanks. lol since the guy can't have Lola at his house, Lola's with me smokeyface

but yes, check out cinemagram!

Damn that was a quick reply lol. I've done 2 cinemagrams before... pain in the ass.

If I'm able to get the chance and my cousin didn't break his bong I'll do it with this smokeyface

Just wanna note... smoothest hit I've ever had came from that.

August 30, 2012 @ 05:45:42 AM
gazamn that set up...

yea cinemagrams are annoying. you hav to do it at some point when you're just not doing anything .... =_=

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

August 30, 2012 @ 05:46:54 AM
Yeah it's triple filtered and has 3 percs in it? iirc

Never not doing anything though which is why cinemagrams suck.. Whatever... if I can get it it'll make me tumblr famous

September 01, 2012 @ 00:01:41 AM
we trippy man lets get this thread back son
Please login first to reply.
x