HypeBeezy Troll Gang Vol. R.I.P. Ghost McFly & Revolver Ocelot

August 06, 2012 @ 04:08:56 AM
how'd you come back from swimming you drown?

I got my shit handed to me by whom? All you fuckers are doing is showing what kinds of people YOU are. pedophile comments. Attempts to look up addresses. All kinds of weird shit
you got 3 minutes left before i hit send

BK pm me about Tiffany b. I'm curious. smokeyface
August 06, 2012 @ 04:09:09 AM
I got my shit handed to me by whom? All you fuckers are doing is showing what kinds of people YOU are. pedophile comments. Attempts to look up addresses. All kinds of weird shit

i love how you think BK is kidding. thats how eric leavitt got his shit handed to him. what YOU do (come to hb to be butthurt) shows what kind of person you are. but keep hittin on highschoolers b, da police see you.

You are an idiot, too.

'Went to ........... high school' usually means 'went to'. lol
August 06, 2012 @ 04:13:16 AM

i love how you think BK is kidding. thats how eric leavitt got his shit handed to him. what YOU do (come to hb to be butthurt) shows what kind of person you are. but keep hittin on highschoolers b, da police see you.

You are an idiot, too.

'Went to ........... high school' usually means 'went to'. lol

Nigga you a straw man type nigga. You coming at the youngins instead of a grown nigga like myself. I know by this point you ain't trolling nigga. What's your beef with non-whites?
August 06, 2012 @ 04:14:46 AM
Nigga you a straw man type nigga. You coming at the youngins instead of a grown nigga like myself. I know by this point you ain't trolling nigga. What's your beef with non-whites?

What's your beef with White people wanting their own part of the net? No, you guys had to troll us.
August 06, 2012 @ 04:15:22 AM

Inactive User

RIP white people
August 06, 2012 @ 04:16:50 AM
RIP white people

Exactly, that is the way you guys believe.
August 06, 2012 @ 04:18:29 AM

What's your beef with White people wanting their own part of the net? No, you guys had to troll us.

You're entitled to your own part of the internet. I didn't troll you niggas, most of the people on this site just go about their business just like yall do. My point is this: you willingly associate your namesake with a bunch of white supremacists and racists. Why?
August 06, 2012 @ 04:19:01 AM

You've used a tu quoque on every single one of Buddy's arguments, just answer the questions playuh.

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

August 06, 2012 @ 04:22:13 AM

You're entitled to your own part of the internet. I didn't troll you niggas, most of the people on this site just go about their business just like yall do. My point is this: you willingly associate your namesake with a bunch of white supremacists and racists. Why?

And I didn't troll you. I trolled the douchebags that trolled SF.

You have no clue about what most WNs are. You seem to think we are these rabid 'racists'. Yes, that is why I have worked my entire life around blacks, and have even lived with them.

I wouldn't even know about this site, except you guys linked to two sites I am a part of.

Sorry, I am not the aggressor, your people were.

You, I have no beef with.. the others...
August 06, 2012 @ 04:26:13 AM

And I didn't troll you. I trolled the douchebags that trolled SF.

You have no clue about what most WNs are. You seem to think we are these rabid 'racists'. Yes, that is why I have worked my entire life around blacks, and have even lived with them.

I wouldn't even know about this site, except you guys linked to two sites I am a part of.

Sorry, I am not the aggressor, your people were.

You, I have no beef with.. the others...

So rather than explain your position as I have asked you numerously to do so, you continue hit me with them red herring jawns. Come on my nigga, you're what, 34? Nigga i'm 19. Stop playing me like a fucc boi and keep it 3hunna. I never called you a racist. I simply stated you associate yourself with racists and supremacists. That is a fact, sir. I am just curious to hear more from your side of the fence. I look forward to your explanation.
August 06, 2012 @ 04:31:43 AM

So rather than explain your position as I have asked you numerously to do so, you continue hit me with them red herring jawns. Come on my nigga, you're what, 34? Nigga i'm 19. Stop playing me like a fucc boi and keep it 3hunna. I never called you a racist. I simply stated you associate yourself with racists and supremacists. That is a fact, sir. I am just curious to hear more from your side of the fence. I look forward to your explanation.

My position should have been common sense.

Let me ask you something.. why would I not be a separatist when your side acts just like it has in this thread. Is that supposed to make me think about it and go.. you know what, maybe they are ok afterall?

I am what I am because of crap like this. This same behavior happens offline and online. Hel, if 'racists' are so bad, wouldn't YOU want to separate? No, you try to troll our one place on the internet.

Actually, one of your guys hit the nail partly on the head earlier. One of the reasons I moved was a deadly home invasion spree at my neighborhood in Winter Haven... they targeted only Whites.. and there were 4 dead. The day after the last one, I had a man try to break into my place, but I went after him with a battle axe.

That is also a reason I got my gun, and my CCW.
August 06, 2012 @ 04:34:29 AM

sorry but it had to be done

good night sweet prince

you were right though about her though. she WENT to that HS but not anymore
August 06, 2012 @ 04:34:36 AM
I have no issues with you Omar, you seem OK. But I can't be blamed for deciding to troll a troll thread.
August 06, 2012 @ 04:35:48 AM

She's known me for several years.
August 06, 2012 @ 04:40:07 AM
yo mantra can't we all just get along
August 06, 2012 @ 04:41:11 AM
yo mantra can't we all just get along

Well,if we are done with the childish behavior on both sides.. I don't see why not.
August 06, 2012 @ 04:41:56 AM
white ppl shoot up movie theaters but theyre ok, black ppl rob houses and u hate them all.

nice logic, retard.
August 06, 2012 @ 04:42:28 AM
Yeah let's just chill for a second. You ever been up to Banff Mantra? you'd love it there if you into national parks feel me smokeyface

Turn me up some. six sixty-five plus one

August 06, 2012 @ 04:43:55 AM
lol this is a troll thread so it can't be helped.
August 06, 2012 @ 04:44:11 AM
white ppl shoot up movie theaters but theyre ok, black ppl rob houses and u hate them all.

nice logic, retard.

Did you even read the Aurora thread at SF? Half of us (including me) want him executed already... the other half don't believe he did it. This guy that shot up that Wisconsin Sikh church. I am glad he is dead too..

However, much more crime goes against us. So we want to separate. Why would you even disapprove of that? You don't like us, why would you want us around?
August 06, 2012 @ 04:45:19 AM
Yeah let's just chill for a second. You ever been up to Banff Mantra? you'd love it there if you into national parks feel me smokeyface

I had never been up this way until last summer. I spend most of my life in Florida and Michigan. New Orleans I was only for a year, I left just before Katrina. Many of my old squat mates were killed.
August 06, 2012 @ 04:46:40 AM

nice logic, retard.

Did you even read the Aurora thread at SF? Half of us (including me) want him executed already... the other half don't believe he did it. This guy that shot up that Wisconsin Sikh church. I am glad he is dead too..

However, much more crime goes against us. So we want to separate. Why would you even disapprove of that? You don't like us, why would you want us around?
I don't think more crime happens to white. It just seems that way because stormfront only posts crime on whites. Its like brainwashing
August 06, 2012 @ 04:49:29 AM

nice logic, retard.

I don't think more crime happens to white. It just seems that way because stormfront only posts crime on whites. Its like brainwashing

FBI statistics back it up. A White is much more likely to be murdered or raped by a black, then in reverse.

Whether or not a liberal White person cares.. it does effect those that are victims of crimes.

I used to be anti-gun.. Now I own one. That is how things have changed since I was younger.
August 06, 2012 @ 04:51:33 AM

nice logic, retard.

"According to Justice Department statistics (pdf), 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites."

come again, nigga?

and btw no i dont hate white ppl cuz my mind isnt as narrow as urs
August 06, 2012 @ 04:52:03 AM
more stats for ur ass

" As the largest racial group, whites commit the majority of crimes in America. In particular, whites are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. With respect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1."
August 06, 2012 @ 04:54:03 AM

nice logic, retard.

"According to Justice Department statistics (pdf), 84 percent of white people killed every year are killed by other whites."

come again, nigga?

and btw no i dont hate white ppl cuz my mind isnt as narrow as urs

Yes, and 80% blacks are killed by blacks.... remind me what the population percentage is?.... 20% of Whites is more than 20% blacks. That isn't even taking into account mestizos.
August 06, 2012 @ 04:54:56 AM
more stats for ur ass

" As the largest racial group, whites commit the majority of crimes in America. In particular, whites are responsible for the vast majority of violent crimes. With respect to aggravated assault, whites led blacks 2-1 in arrests; in forcible-rape cases, whites led all racial and ethnic groups by more than 2-1. And in larceny theft, whites led blacks, again, more than 2-1."

You realize there are more Whites in this country. So a lesser percentage is still a majority.
August 06, 2012 @ 04:55:32 AM

FBI statistics back it up. A White is much more likely to be murdered or raped by a black, then in reverse.

Whether or not a liberal White person cares.. it does effect those that are victims of crimes.

I used to be anti-gun.. Now I own one. That is how things have changed since I was younger.
ok cool link the statistics. Has a black person ever done anything wrong like rob you or something? whats all this hate for?
August 06, 2012 @ 04:56:38 AM
Anyway, not all blacks are bad... I know I have never in my life said that.
August 06, 2012 @ 04:59:01 AM
ok cool link the statistics. Has a black person ever done anything wrong like rob you or something? whats all this hate for?

I don't hate blacks.. never have. And yes.. they have. Never had a crime against me by a White either.

WN isn't about hating, it is about love of your own.. and simply wanting to separate. Blacks can do their own thing, and we our own thing.

Would anyone on this site go after the New Black Panthers for asking or the same thing? Maybe.. but doubtful..
Please login first to reply.
x