Guide to taking a bitch home.

April 08, 2013 @ 19:35:33 PM
So here's the situation, My parents left to San Diego, so I have the house to myself all weekend. My homie who lives a block away is having a fat fucking party and I know there is gonna be an abund.ance of bitches at said party. So what I need to know is, what do I have to do to get a bitch to come home with me. I've never had such an opportunity since my parents never leave. I don't want to waste this opportunity ja feel?
April 08, 2013 @ 19:36:43 PM
Chloroform and rope. 
April 08, 2013 @ 19:40:05 PM
"Put molly all in her champagne, She ain't even know it. I took her home and I enjoyed that,

She ain't even know it. " - Rick Ross

hansum is 4ever

April 08, 2013 @ 19:59:07 PM
"Put molly all in her champagne, She ain't even know it. I took her home and I enjoyed that,

She ain't even know it. " - Rick Ross

"im a very deep minded person" - Tracy Jackson

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

April 08, 2013 @ 20:41:06 PM
Well first off,do you lift?
April 08, 2013 @ 20:41:17 PM
The fact you had to come to HB for girl advice (which is ridiculous in itself), tells me you have no game and that at the end of the night your virgin ass is gonna end up eating pizza rolls in your empty house drunk and alone... Like seriously you think there's some secret formula to picking up women that you're just not aware of yet?! Fucking idiot smh.
April 08, 2013 @ 21:06:28 PM
secret formula hahahaha 

I swear every week theres like 10 threads about niggas tryin to get advice on how to cop a feel on a bitch. shits hilarious but its starting to get played out. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

April 08, 2013 @ 21:12:29 PM
The fact you had to come to HB for girl advice (which is ridiculous in itself), tells me you have no game and that at the end of the night your virgin ass is gonna end up eating pizza rolls in your empty house drunk and alone... Like seriously you think there's some secret formula to picking up women that you're just not aware of yet?! Fucking idiot smh.
ur right. i hate my life. so any advice?
April 08, 2013 @ 21:15:32 PM
Here you go OP. Allow the Illustrious Shampoo Bracelets aka Cocaine Biceps, also known as Phantom Raviolis but better known as the Mighty Hands of Zeus, educate you on pulling a grade bitches

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2011/03/ayo-this-pretty-tone-guide-to-pullin.html

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

April 08, 2013 @ 21:16:47 PM
Here you go OP. Allow the Illustrious Shampoo Bracelets aka Cocaine Biceps, also known as Phantom Raviolis but better known as the Mighty Hands of Zeus, educate you on pulling a grade bitches

http://bigghostnahmean.blogspot.com/2011/03/ayo-this-pretty-tone-guide-to-pullin.html
YES
April 08, 2013 @ 21:23:32 PM
Easy dude. Talk to EVERY cute girl there, you'll probably get rejected a lot, but you're bound to find mutual interest from a couple of them (if you're not an ugly fuck) 

When you find one you're having nice conversation with, & you find out she's single, claim her for the night. 

I typically use something like "okay, you know what? You're gonna be my buddy for the night" or some shit like that. 

So you can go around & keep talking to other people, but give this girl constant attention. 

If she's drinking at the party, go ahead & try the kiss once she's faded enough. Make sure you're always touching her when you're around, too. I like to tell girls "hey give me a hug" or "hey I want another hug" the physical stuff is important if you wanna get in some panties.

either way, once the party starts dying & the people begin slowly leaving, tell the girl "hey, my house is down the street, you wanna kick it after the party?" And if she says yes, you'll probably fuck that night. If you've done everything I said & she says no, then you must be an ugly fuck or she got curfew or some dumb shit. Anyways, post results after the party

Let me see those downvotes

April 08, 2013 @ 21:43:41 PM
Easy dude. Talk to EVERY cute girl there, you'll probably get rejected a lot, but you're bound to find mutual interest from a couple of them (if you're not an ugly fuck) 

When you find one you're having nice conversation with, & you find out she's single, claim her for the night. 

I typically use something like "okay, you know what? You're gonna be my buddy for the night" or some shit like that. 

So you can go around & keep talking to other people, but give this girl constant attention. 

If she's drinking at the party, go ahead & try the kiss once she's faded enough. Make sure you're always touching her when you're around, too. I like to tell girls "hey give me a hug" or "hey I want another hug" the physical stuff is important if you wanna get in some panties.

either way, once the party starts dying & the people begin slowly leaving, tell the girl "hey, my house is down the street, you wanna kick it after the party?" And if she says yes, you'll probably fuck that night. If you've done everything I said & she says no, then you must be an ugly fuck or she got curfew or some dumb shit. Anyways, post results after the party
thanks b, results will be posted
April 08, 2013 @ 21:52:54 PM
why don't you have people crash at your crib after the fact so you have a bunch to choose from and you don't look like a creep asking them to kick it at your crib b and bag 
April 08, 2013 @ 23:36:37 PM
1. Get drunk
2. Find a cute girl to dance with
3. Dance for a couple songs
4. Grab drinks
5. Go back to dancing
6. Make use of your hands
7. Make out with the bitch
8. Take the bitch home
9. ???
10. Profit.
April 08, 2013 @ 23:40:52 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
1. Get drunk
4. Grab drinks
5. Go back to dancing
8. Take the bitch home
9. ???
10. Profit.
more or less what i said. 

April 08, 2013 @ 23:42:34 PM
why don't you have people crash at your crib after the fact so you have a bunch to choose from and you don't look like a creep asking them to kick it at your crib b and bag 
in what place in america does asking a girl to kick it at your house after a party come off as creepy? i typically dont feel a need to invite a bunch of people over, just the girl im fucking & calling it a night.

April 08, 2013 @ 23:48:42 PM
Well even if you don't pull dude, at least your parent's are getting some in

.wa do dem.

April 09, 2013 @ 00:13:34 AM
in what place in america does asking a girl to kick it at your house after a party come off as creepy? i typically dont feel a need to invite a bunch of people over, just the girl im fucking & calling it a night.
neither do I but he seems to not have any game whatsoever so it's an easier situation to bag for op. and you definitely aren't getting any with that " give me another hug " shit 
April 09, 2013 @ 00:26:00 AM
neither do I but he seems to not have any game whatsoever so it's an easier situation to bag for op. and you definitely aren't getting any with that " give me another hug " shit 
the hug thing always works for me. You need to have decent muscle to pull it off though. often times ill have the girl like "damn, do you work out?" after a couple of hugs & after that point i start grabbing ass, etc. 

April 09, 2013 @ 00:50:40 AM
Real niggas know that having muscle + smelling of cologne + hugging a girl by her waist + alcohol being involved = automatic wetness in the panties 

@b_low_brown Killerbrownies.tumblr.com

April 09, 2013 @ 04:52:43 AM
1. Get drunk
4. Grab drinks
5. Go back to dancing
8. Take the bitch home
9. ???
10. Profit.
exactly what bar life consists of in college

•••

April 09, 2013 @ 04:59:39 AM
1. Get drunk
4. Grab drinks
5. Go back to dancing
8. Take the bitch home
9. ???
10. Profit.
exactly what bar life consists of in college
sounds like frat life for me
April 09, 2013 @ 05:15:58 AM
essentially the same

•••

April 09, 2013 @ 06:19:30 AM

op post pics afterwards bruh
if u dont then u not only failed your self
you failed the hb community
April 09, 2013 @ 09:46:09 AM
Shut up virgin

free max b 2013

April 09, 2013 @ 09:48:26 AM
If you plan on having women at your house after the party you gotta make it sound like you dont wanna just fuck be like "Hey I think I've got some more liquor at my place if you girls still wanna drink" dont just be like "lets go to my house" because its creepy and it kinda kills the party mood and bitches show their true colours IE cockblocking best friend, "I just met you bitch" etc etc

free max b 2013

April 09, 2013 @ 10:26:26 AM
Shut up virgin
The salt is strong in this one
April 09, 2013 @ 12:30:41 PM
Just say: Hi wanna take a ride on my disco stick?(Invalid img)
April 09, 2013 @ 14:37:54 PM
If you plan on having women at your house after the party you gotta make it sound like you dont wanna just fuck be like "Hey I think I've got some more liquor at my place if you girls still wanna drink" dont just be like "lets go to my house" because its creepy and it kinda kills the party mood and bitches show their true colours IE cockblocking best friend, "I just met you bitch" etc etc
I know a lot of the bitches that will be there so i have an idea of who might be down.
Please login first to reply.
x