Overrated - Vol. Scarlett Johansson

October 11, 2013 @ 22:15:57 PM
^
NO

Jessica Alba is on the real one of the most overrated as far as looks go. She does not do it for me at all. Look closely at her facial features

I'm sorry but those facial features just do not come together for me, and she doesn't even have pretty eyes, she has beedy little lifeless eyes. Shes one of those people that looks stupid behind their eyes, like there is nothing going on inside of her head. Her body game aight but not GOAT status by a long long shot.

Nigga picked the worse pic of her he could find. 

If anything I was being generous.

And nobody can tell me even in the best picture of her, that she doesn't have beedy little lifeless rat eyes and look like a moron.
lol got em

-Caterpillar
October 11, 2013 @ 23:41:03 PM
Biel > Alba any day
October 11, 2013 @ 23:54:19 PM
^
Agreed.

Easily
October 12, 2013 @ 00:01:06 AM
Jessica Alba has herps. smh
She got it from Derek Jeter. tongueface
Look it up. blinkyeyes
I'd still beat. blushing

I'm the Polo dude who got mouth sex from your bitch. See you in hell. Toodles.

October 12, 2013 @ 01:03:16 AM
nah. apparently her look is popular, so you cant really say she's overrated. your opinion of her is just in the minority.

i don't understand niggas who get butthurt and sour at another man because he's not feeling a chick the way the other man is. like niggas can't comprehend that other ppl have different tastes.

i think scarlett jo is a baddie, but i aint mesmerized by her like a lot of niggas.

Life was simple til we moved to tha hood.

October 12, 2013 @ 01:17:48 AM
Megan Good shits on both 

and Lucy Lui in her prime was a bad bitch 

Don't Shoot Pimpin'

October 13, 2013 @ 07:31:13 AM
Megan Fox is overrated.
October 13, 2013 @ 19:53:44 PM
every celeb is overrated
October 13, 2013 @ 21:51:29 PM
Bruh this shit honestly just depends on what you're into. If you're into Scandinavian looking white as fuck blonde girls, you'd dig scarlett johansson. If you're into latinas with man jaw and big ass titties you'd dig selma hayek. 

Me personally....there's something about Natalie Portman man. She looks like the clean, innocent girl who's always in the library but lowkey is trying to get dicked down and is into some freaky shit. Idk, she bad. 

October 14, 2013 @ 02:13:21 AM
 If you're into latinas with man jaw and big ass titties you'd dig selma hayek. 

Why you have to ruin the fantasy. I been looking at pics of her jaw for the last 10 minutes now.
You might be right. Her jaw line is a lil' rugged. Never tripped. This is a mindfuck right now. I'm out.

October 14, 2013 @ 06:07:19 AM
 If you're into latinas with man jaw and big ass titties you'd dig selma hayek. 

Why you have to ruin the fantasy. I been looking at pics of her jaw for the last 10 minutes now.
You might be right. Her jaw line is a lil' rugged. Never tripped. This is a mindfuck right now. I'm out.
LMAO

"I'm killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit. Mayonnaise colored Benz, I push miracle whips."

December 18, 2013 @ 02:38:17 AM
Okay just watched that movie "DON JON" and she was looking and acting sexy as fluuuuck. She's like a slutty jersey chick with the accent and all in the movie.
I might have spoken too soon before because it took the back up generators on the no-fap part of my brain while watching her in it.

P.S. This entire movie is based around fapping. I'm amazed there has'nt been been an"Official HB Award & Dedication Thread" for this movie yet.

December 18, 2013 @ 02:55:01 AM
Don Jon was fucking great lmao. I like Scarlet but something about her face bothers me. I generally prefer azn wimmen anyway.

CHOPZZ : then again i used to say k-nock, k-nock

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

Please login first to reply.
x