Whos a Stoner?

October 26, 2011 @ 06:10:42 AM
that sky glass got a ni99a john legend lifted....mauie wowie mauie wowie
October 26, 2011 @ 06:55:28 AM
I had brownies for the first time last week. I think each one had about 1.3 or so in it, i ate one last thursday night and had one again the next morning. I took a 4 hour bus ride so i thought it would help, the high was pretty interesting, a lot more body high than anything else, kind of the opposite of a vape high.

Today i walked around Columbus and check out a pretty nice head shop, the worker was showing me how strong the water pipes were kong glass i believe. He kicked it and dropped it to show me which was pretty sweet i told him that i had no where to put it in the dorm but it was still cool to see such a strong bong in person. Def going to pick up a heavy duty water pipe next time i need one.
October 26, 2011 @ 07:52:31 AM
Damn I blow it down multiple times a day usually and for some reason I always skip this thread. I think I've came in here like 3 or 4 times. Pretty fuckin weird. I used to be on waytoomany.com forums back in high school. Any of you post there?

upthefunk

October 26, 2011 @ 08:37:59 AM
<p>Wheres team OG HB STONERS. any of ya’ll still posting around here?</p>

iono if i was og but i posted frequently a couple of years back

updates:

i quit smoking as much lol

shit just makes me sleepy now.
October 26, 2011 @ 10:47:10 AM
I'm finna roll up an early morning fog joint and smoke that shit while listening to the Kingdom Hearts OST
fuck wit me!

PS

OG Status in this bitch
October 26, 2011 @ 15:24:47 PM
hehe kingdom hearts

i fuck with you

El Chino : id let claire fuck me with a strap on while im on poppers

October 26, 2011 @ 21:32:32 PM
<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-from">Originally posted by
<div class="quote-name">timoac</div>
</div>
</div>
<div class="quote-content">
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>iono if i was og but i posted frequently a couple of years back</p>
<p>updates:</p>
<p>i quit smoking as much lol</p>
<p>shit just makes me sleepy now.</p>

I wish I can get sleep from smoking. Barely happens any more.
October 27, 2011 @ 01:47:54 AM
ray you foreal don't smoke as much? i remember this thread was practically your stoner lifestyle blog a few months ago

i slowed down on smoking myself, mainly to keep my mind sharp for school/work and not be a dumb slut. dat low tolerance ftw
October 27, 2011 @ 02:18:41 AM

Inactive User

^ real talk.

I slowed dowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn recently... girls man, girls. call me a simp if you want HB, but working on a relationship just does not jive well with me smoking all the time
October 27, 2011 @ 02:36:16 AM
^damn man i was just talking to my homie today who's in the same position. it's a sad day when a smoke buddy quits smoking cause a girl. HB stoners, how about a moment of silence for our fallen comrad, chaobro. lol.
October 27, 2011 @ 03:04:32 AM
^word up
October 27, 2011 @ 05:22:31 AM
i got lucky my current gf enjoys partaking in some stoner activities. a cool ass date with her is just riding around with a couple of joints and then in our haze try to pick which fast food resturant we want to eat at.

but yea i cut back a lot. funds is tight, and i overgrew that fiend phase where i thought the only thing i needed to survive was weed. it got to be where i was high so often that being sober was like smoking weed. one month over the summer i went thru like 7 bills in weed. on some wiz khalifa shit when i was house siting cause my momz went to europe.

but actually today i got stoned...havent smoked since sunday morning and i rolled up a phatty for the road. i got so high that i heard some shit in a song and thought it was my car having a flat. so i panicked got off the high way and rode around for like 30 minutes trying to orient myself. felt like my head was the biggest thing in the world and everyone could see it
October 27, 2011 @ 08:18:52 AM
^
Same shit me and my girlfriend do. She lives like 45 mins away from me(Atlanta is too fucking big) and everyday I pick her up from her crib we smoke a fat blunt on the way back, sometimes she'll bow out before it's done and I'll be left with a big ass roach to finish by myself…in short I love my newbie smoker girlfriend

On some other shit, I copped some shit called Blueberry Kush. Now I don't usually fuck with names around here cuz dudes will just make shit up, but this chick I cop from is legit legit, got cookies, and all type of shit. Everytime I smoke this shit on my rides to and from school, I'm like "Damn I'm high as shit, I aint gonna finish this blunt" then I do, then I realize I'm almost at school and smell like a fuckin weed tree
October 27, 2011 @ 15:50:50 PM
<p>^<br>
Same shit me and my girlfriend do. She lives like 45 mins away from me(Atlanta is too fucking big) and everyday I pick her up from her crib we smoke a fat blunt on the way back, sometimes she’ll bow out before it’s done and I’ll be left with a big ass roach to finish by myself…in short I love my newbie smoker girlfriend</p>
<p>On some other shit, I copped some shit called Blueberry Kush. Now I don’t usually fuck with names around here cuz dudes will just make shit up, but this chick I cop from is legit legit, got cookies, and all type of shit. Everytime I smoke this shit on my rides to and from school, I’m like “Damn I’m high as shit, I aint gonna finish this blunt” then I do, then I realize I’m almost at school and smell like a fuckin weed tree</p>

Dog match me..

Blahh.

October 27, 2011 @ 17:54:41 PM

CHEAAA

All I do is smoke weed and listen to MF DOOM innercitykidsmusic.com

October 28, 2011 @ 01:33:09 AM
i got prescribed adderoll today. what that ish feel like?
October 28, 2011 @ 02:05:14 AM
<p>i got prescribed adderoll today. what that ish feel like?</p>

it just wakes you up, its speed. You feel really awake and just like talking. I took the 30mg xr, it didnt help me focus on my schoolwork that well though.

2 posts are hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

October 28, 2011 @ 02:15:49 AM
I got that growers permit .

(:
October 28, 2011 @ 02:39:38 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-name">bapa</div>
</div>
</div>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>
it just wakes you up, its speed. You feel really awake and just like talking. I took the 30mg xr, it didnt help me focus on my schoolwork that well though.</p>

damn, my doctor put me on 20 mgs for the first week, so thats not going to do shit i guess.
October 28, 2011 @ 02:46:00 AM

use rhodiola instead
October 28, 2011 @ 02:47:44 AM
<p>How are you guys with studying while high? How about test taking?</p>
<p>Personally for me, Sativas do it, but Indicas just fuck me over and I just don’t want to do my homework anymore.</p>
<p>Just want to hear your experiences.</p>

sativas help while studying sortof. most of the times though it makes me want to do things that are un-related to school. but if i know i need to study ill smoke a joint and focus in on what im doing.

also ive seen a lot of people hate on indicas, maybe its a bay area thing but i dont mind smoking a good indica at night to chill with some friends or to play some video games or something.
October 28, 2011 @ 03:41:42 AM
i mainly smoke sativas... blue dream, jack harrer, sourD, green crack...the usual's
October 28, 2011 @ 04:26:43 AM
<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-name">whoRichard?</div>
</div>
</div>
<p></p>
<p>Personally for me, Sativas do it, but Indicas just fuck me over and I just don’t want to do my homework anymore.</p>
<p></p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>sativas help while studying sortof. most of the times though it makes me want to do things that are un-related to school. but if i know i need to study ill smoke a joint and focus in on what im doing.</p>
<p>also ive seen a lot of people hate on indicas, maybe its a bay area thing but i dont mind smoking a good indica at night to chill with some friends or to play some video games or something.</p>

i think people in the bay hate purps not indicas in general..
i know everyone loves some og kush...
i aint gonna lie tho purps just coach lock ur ass
October 28, 2011 @ 04:54:47 AM
<p>
</p><blockquote>
<div class="quote-info">
<div class="quote-name">Eddy.</div>
</div>
</div>
<p>
</p>
<blockquote><p></p>
<div class="quote-info"><p></p>
<div class="quote-from">Originally posted by<p></p>
<div class="quote-name">whoRichard?</div>
<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></div>
<p></p>
<div class="quote-content"><p></p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p></p>
<p>
</p></div>
<p>
</p></blockquote>
<p></p>
<p>sativas help while studying sortof. most of the times though it makes me want to do things that are un-related to school. but if i know i need to study ill smoke a joint and focus in on what im doing.</p>
<p></p>
<p>also ive seen a lot of people hate on indicas, maybe its a bay area thing but i dont mind smoking a good indica at night to chill with some friends or to play some video games or something.</p>
</div>
</blockquote>
<p>i think people in the bay hate purps not indicas in general..<br>
i know everyone loves some og kush…<br>
i aint gonna lie tho purps just coach lock ur ass</p>

lmao wat? purp all day wtf lmao. the bay hates purp....lmfao
October 28, 2011 @ 05:22:59 AM
My boy just got robbed two o's...smh best believe we breakin necks
October 28, 2011 @ 06:07:56 AM
you won't do anything
October 28, 2011 @ 06:34:45 AM
October 28, 2011 @ 06:53:16 AM
<p>you won’t do anything</p>

You know he wont

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x