Post your unpopular opinions or thoughts

September 08, 2012 @ 05:40:51 AM
Nigger is the same as "nigga". Some argue that "nigga" is okay, and one in this thread said it was fine amongst his friends to say either. I've posted pics of myself on here before, but your beta ass joined in july, so you might not have caught them.
September 08, 2012 @ 05:43:57 AM
Nigger is the same as "nigga". Some argue that "nigga" is okay, and one in this thread said it was fine amongst his friends to say either. I've posted pics of myself on here before, but your beta ass joined in july, so you might not have caught them.

No it isn't people don't call each other nigger.
Nice try at bringing join date into a conversation when you're clearly wrong.
September 08, 2012 @ 05:46:59 AM
there's no difference you dumb nigger. Where do you think "nigga" came from? You gon tell me "Y'all" isn't the same as "You all"? or Coke isn't the same as Cocaine? Fuck outta here nigga, get the fuck off of HB and take vashtie out yo pictures basic ass Jacob wannabe
September 08, 2012 @ 05:53:00 AM
there's no difference you dumb nigger. Where do you think "nigga" came from? You gon tell me "Y'all" isn't the same as "You all"? or Coke isn't the same as Cocaine? Fuck outta here nigga, get the fuck off of HB and take vashtie out yo pictures basic ass Jacob wannabe

It's a different form of the word, god, you've been demented by white people. Read what you said.. ''You dumb nigger''
I'm done, there's no need for you to be upset.
September 08, 2012 @ 06:06:42 AM
So you proved my point? Coke and Cocaine are different? Are they? I haven't been demented by white people, you've been demented by black people to think its alright to call you're friends and yourself any form of a word that was used to degrade your entire race for 400 years, In ANY form. Faggot means the same thing in any form/language, and you don't see gays calling each other faggots. If nigger isn't okay then the hick ass way of saying the same exact word isn't either
September 08, 2012 @ 06:12:35 AM
So you proved my point? Coke and Cocaine are different? Are they? I haven't been demented by white people, you've been demented by black people to think its alright to call you're friends and yourself any form of a word that was used to degrade your entire race for 400 years, In ANY form. Faggot means the same thing in any form/language, and you don't see gays calling each other faggots. If nigger isn't okay then the hick ass way of saying the same exact word isn't either

I agree actually, but they call each other that because it empowers them, because white people ''cant'' say it, people say it to have power that they feel they deserve because of slavery, other than to be cool.
September 08, 2012 @ 06:19:14 AM
Be real though bruh, cause I know I damn sure don't say nigga to empower myself, I could give a fuck, I say the shit cause that's how I came up, just like anyone else. All that empowerment shit Is a cop out. If it was the 60s maybe that shit could fly, but its 2012 man, nobody is saying that shit to uplift and empower the black race.
September 09, 2012 @ 04:47:48 AM
So if I say what's up my gook, chink, Spick , is that okay. I say it to my homies all the time-"kanye shrug"

you completely missed the whole point...

Why would someone approach a complete stranger, and greet them in such a way anyway? Why can't we just refer to each other by our names?
Either you have some real self hatred or just a lame cracka, chink, Spick, or towel head looking for attention with his troll, anyway#killyourself, my president is black, my lambo is blue bitch

Mad cause he doesen't know politics but preaches vote Obama. #ShotsWellAimed

You realize the republican party probably doesn't suit your economic interests right?
Originally posted by Inactive User
There's a good kind of nigger? I don't think you're black, just another white man pretending he knows.

Typical bigot. Judges a whole group of people based off of a few bad experiences.

HB 325 PostHardcore/Metalcore/MelodicHardcore/Punk/PopPunk/ Skacore

September 09, 2012 @ 04:54:13 AM
dudes are up mayweather and pacquiaos ass, but the Best fight of this Century is bout to go down Tomorrow between Chad Dawson and Andre ward. 2 guys who have destroyed their divisions,arent media hypejobs, and are fighting each other in their primes.

This is a Legacy fight, Two slick Boxers with mad talent. bout to go down! Got the Caronas and the Heinekins on Deck, just waiting.

That was a good fucking fight. Andre Ward deserves more recognition than he gets. He definitely is up there for p4p greatness. Btw who do you predict wins Martinez-Chavez? I'm betting on "Maravilla".

September 09, 2012 @ 23:47:44 PM
Asians people disgust me. from how fucking rude they are to blacks, to how bad they want to be white.
September 10, 2012 @ 01:43:22 AM
^How do some act towards blacks? im not really around asians so i don't know.

:)

September 10, 2012 @ 01:52:52 AM
^How do some act towards blacks? im not really around asians so i don't know.

a lot of asian REALLY hate black people. you ever see Menace 2 Society? the beginning? that shit is very real. they basically generalize them the same way anyone else does
September 10, 2012 @ 02:07:35 AM
Asians people disgust me. from how fucking rude they are to blacks, to how bad they want to be white.

damn sorry you feel that way
September 10, 2012 @ 04:49:02 AM

They aren't just rude to blacks. They're rude to just about everyone including other asians. I would always tell my white friends if they want to experience what real racism feels like try going to korea.

September 10, 2012 @ 08:31:53 AM
White people ruined Africa and without their "intervention" Africa would have been an economic powerhouse from mining precious gems.

Men who call other men gay without any knowledge of their personal lives are usually insecure.

Religion should play no part in school or government and Presidents shouldn't have to tell people what their religion is.

Their will never be a Chinese or Spanish President.

Being a Mormon or taking any religious text TOO LITERAL should get you locked up in a crazy house.

Abortion should stay legal.

Knock down all ghettos because the living conditions are horrible to be a 1st world country or at-least give them central A/C
September 10, 2012 @ 08:41:41 AM
cookies are good with orange juice... better than milk in most cases
September 10, 2012 @ 11:30:36 AM
Religion should play no part in school or government and Presidents shouldn't have to tell people what their religion is.

Being a Mormon or taking any religious text TOO LITERAL should get you locked up in a crazy house.
These 2 statements contradict each other.

Chicks barely dancin, glancin every chance they get, like - oh shit, he's so HANSUM

September 10, 2012 @ 11:44:25 AM
chicago trap > atlanta trap
September 10, 2012 @ 14:29:00 PM

Explain.
September 10, 2012 @ 14:46:45 PM
chicago trap > atlanta trap

Chicago trap doesn't exist. you have chief keef, and then you have his clones.
September 10, 2012 @ 14:50:14 PM

Explain.

you're advocating a secular society..where religion and state are seperate entities entirely..which i totally believe..but you also believe that people who believe in literal religious text should be thrown in mental institution..and a true secular society you wouldn't give a shit what people's religious views are as long as they practiced in the confines of their personal lives...your bringing in government into this if you advocate your second point.
September 10, 2012 @ 20:34:22 PM
The office of president should have half the power it does now.

most people in America are fucking imbeciles.

Fuck religion, know jesus.

2011 join date doesn't make you cool.

Jordans and nikes are waste of money.

the dollar will collapse causing hyperinflation and all out civil unrest, rioting and war in u.s.

only unwashed denim

reading, writing, etc. being smart is more attractive and cool then acting wild, ignorant for attention

you are all tools.
September 10, 2012 @ 21:33:35 PM
In & Out Burger >>>>> any "gourmet" burger joint. Plus they're cheap
September 17, 2012 @ 23:32:35 PM
tom's shoes or whatever those shoes are called where you don't wear socks are fucking disgusting. get rid of them and the people who purchase that cack
September 17, 2012 @ 23:41:12 PM
The office of president should have half the power it does now.

most people in America are fucking imbeciles.

Fuck religion, know jesus.

2011 join date doesn't make you cool.

Jordans and nikes are waste of money.

the dollar will collapse causing hyperinflation and all out civil unrest, rioting and war in u.s.

only unwashed denim

reading, writing, etc. being smart is more attractive and cool then acting wild, ignorant for attention

you are all tools.

Run away from the land of Sodom and Gomorrah, the land of the sinking sand

September 17, 2012 @ 23:53:48 PM
May-E-cans were hella mad on Saturday Night when my boy Martinez came through with the Clinic on that bitch chavez Jr oh well. The pringles can is on overflow cause of their Pride.

September 17, 2012 @ 23:56:52 PM
harry potter is overrated

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

September 17, 2012 @ 23:59:19 PM
50 shades of grey is overrated.
September 18, 2012 @ 00:01:54 AM
love this thread. pointing out the overrated is underrated.
September 18, 2012 @ 00:03:40 AM

Explain.

you're advocating a secular society..where religion and state are seperate entities entirely..which i totally believe..but you also believe that people who believe in literal religious text should be thrown in mental institution..and a true secular society you wouldn't give a shit what people's religious views are as long as they practiced in the confines of their personal lives...your bringing in government into this if you advocate your second point.

These aren't in the same instance. It was more like one or the other, sorry for the confusion.
Please login first to reply.
x