www.spebid.com #1 JAPAN PROXY SERVICE.

August 31, 2008 @ 22:39:13 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
You look like a tool son, seriously.

take that to the real talk thread or infract yourself
August 31, 2008 @ 22:39:31 PM
jaded
Forum Moderator
are you serious? i'll stick my dick so far in your asshole you will have a stroke.

don't cheat on friendlyghost

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

August 31, 2008 @ 22:39:55 PM
i buy my own shit u fuckin herbs

then do you realize you're wasting money making yourself look like a clown?
August 31, 2008 @ 22:43:10 PM
damn, that's such an original comment. we've never heard that before.
August 31, 2008 @ 22:44:07 PM
lol im sorry, ill remember to wear a supreme fitted, supreme tee, rolled up jeans and some vans authentics next time boys

haha get the fuck out of here faggot. white suburban kids with no swag ftl.
August 31, 2008 @ 22:45:39 PM
hahahaha thats cute that thats all you have to hate on, anybody else?

shut up faggot. you should be burned at the stake for choosing to roll up your jeans with a pair of IIIs...black IIIs at that, and WTF are those laces? white laces on those is horrid. ruinin a classic...tool...get a bigger tee too. wasn't even gonna comment on the design on the tee itself...but really, shit is ultra honky west virginia steez

oh and your matching white shoelace belt is sweet too.
August 31, 2008 @ 22:46:19 PM
ahahaha this is so funny
August 31, 2008 @ 22:47:12 PM
haha get the fuck out of here faggot. white suburban kids with no swag ftl.

lol i only look for shit to buy here and decided to post a fit..

u all need to learn how to dress, theres a few kids here that can do that.. but the rest of you all are posers.

August 31, 2008 @ 22:48:34 PM
o shit here it comes...
August 31, 2008 @ 22:48:55 PM
rofl, you realize how ironic your comments are when you're telling us WE're the ones looking like "posers." it looks like some japanese man found you of the street and decided to play dress up with you.
August 31, 2008 @ 22:49:50 PM
shut up faggot. you should be burned at the stake for choosing to roll up your jeans with a pair of IIIs...black IIIs at that, and WTF are those laces? white laces on those is horrid. ruinin a classic...tool...get a bigger tee too. wasn't even gonna comment on the design on the tee itself...but really, shit is ultra honky west virginia steez

oh and your matching white shoelace belt is sweet too.

lolwut? I didn't now rolling up your jeans when its hot as fuck outside is against the rules... they're sb laces cocksucker and I didn't have black ones so w/e... I also didn't feel like spending money an a belt, WOOO!
post a fit bitch then we'll talk... lol this thread is e-thug central >smh>smh>smh
August 31, 2008 @ 22:50:24 PM
rofl, you realize how ironic your comments are when you're telling us WE're the ones looking like "posers." it looks like some japanese man found you of the street and decided to play dress up with you.

LMFAO i laughed.. nice one

but i dont care what Hypebeast forum has to say about my fit lol

August 31, 2008 @ 22:50:31 PM
that why u posted it?
August 31, 2008 @ 22:52:12 PM
if you didn't care then you shouldn't have posted in the first place.
August 31, 2008 @ 22:53:22 PM
LMFAO i laughed.. nice one

but i dont care what Hypebeast forum has to say about my fit lol

Then why in the fuck did you bother posting it?
August 31, 2008 @ 22:53:42 PM
This has nothing to do with rocking Supreme or Vans, this has something to do with looking stupid, if you can't take the comment like a man (even though you're not one yet,) then maybe you shouldn't post here.

Just giving you a heads up, you don't want to go outside looking like a fucking idiot, do you?

True, and is he rocking acid wash jeans? You were right, fuckin tool!
August 31, 2008 @ 22:54:02 PM
buying jeans that look like that really shows how kids buy into brand names.
August 31, 2008 @ 22:55:07 PM
jaded
Forum Moderator
The thread is for showing what you wore today, it's not "this is what i wore today now make fun of it until i dress like the rest of you"

more people on here should have his attitude about fits. wear what you like kids

August 31, 2008 @ 22:56:39 PM
lolwut? I didn't now rolling up your jeans when its hot as fuck outside is against the rules... they're sb laces cocksucker and I didn't have black ones so w/e... I also didn't feel like spending money an a belt, WOOO!
post a fit bitch then we'll talk... lol this thread is e-thug central >smh>smh>smh

oh my bad. i didnt know they were Sb Lac3z...in that case i take back everything i said.

maybe instead of looking like a bitch with capris and cock on his breath, you could wear shorts when its hot.
August 31, 2008 @ 22:57:01 PM
Did you not read the first post:

ok... since theres NO MERCY ON YOU KIDS in the regular thread, i thought we should have an option.

this is not to post other peoples pics... just your own.

only post in here if you wont catch feelings over some immature bullshit. posting your fit in here is an open invitation to flame.
August 31, 2008 @ 22:57:07 PM
i posted it to see what everyone would say LOL

here is this better? you got some supreme in there, and some nike sbs is that what u guys are into?

August 31, 2008 @ 22:58:14 PM
supreme or not, you still look like a tool.
August 31, 2008 @ 22:58:37 PM
oh my bad. i didnt know they were Sb Lac3z...in that case i take back everything i said.

maybe instead of looking like a bitch with capris and cock on his breath, you could wear shorts when its hot.

or maybe I could wear whatever the fuck I wanted to and you could come up with some real criticism instead of listing shit you would've worn because you might have a different style... I hear you on the laces but I'd hear you louder if you didn't come off as such an ignorant tool

*thank you ant, probably sums dude up perfectly, fucking herb ass bitchmade dicktaker... go copy kanye or jock jay z or some shit bitch
fucking noobs trynna come up, ***** I'll send you a virus!
August 31, 2008 @ 22:59:39 PM
jaded
Forum Moderator
Did you not read the first post:

ok... since theres NO MERCY ON YOU KIDS in the regular thread, i thought we should have an option.

this is not to post other peoples pics... just your own.

only post in here if you wont catch feelings over some immature bullshit. posting your fit in here is an open invitation to flame.

i didn't realize our posts had been moved to this thread

my opinion still stands, but if he wants to post in here and find out what you guys really think, then have at it.

August 31, 2008 @ 23:01:35 PM
Rich pinoys who think they have swag ftl
August 31, 2008 @ 23:01:47 PM
i posted it to see what everyone would say LOL

here is this better? you got some supreme in there, and some nike sbs is that what u guys are into?

What point are you trying to make? You don't care what people think, but you continue to post fits. On top of that you post a fit wearing shit that you assume people are into. So people didn't like your fit, quit catching feelings and fucking move on. Shoes look like shit by the way.
August 31, 2008 @ 23:02:53 PM
Location: Princeton University, but originally from Manhattan.
Goddamn flips ...
August 31, 2008 @ 23:03:38 PM
Hahaha, you're fucking funny dun.

Judging by what you've came here with, I can sum you up, probably 90% on point:

One day you found Hypebeast while searching google for all white AF1's to match your Levi's XX Pre-Shrunks that you thought were comparable to raw Japanese denim.

After looking through the WDYWT for a minute, you decided to get a pair of Vans, and your boys were like "oh you on that "new" shit homey?" You thought you were the shit after that, and copped a wallet chain and an XL t-shirt instead of the usual XXXL lime green shirts from Conway's you usually cop. You think you're different because of your "change," and think that you have enough cred to talk shit to people here, but you don't really fit in, and you're upset with yourself because you don't, but it's ok, eventually one day, you'll be able to dress normally and have friends who care about your inane opinions.

naaaaaaah man, way off. nobody cares about how i got into "this" so i won't go into it. lol tho, i went to high school with mad kids like the ones you described.
This topic is locked, replies are no longer accepted.
x