College Discussion Thread.

December 18, 2011 @ 00:26:26 AM
does anyone go to drexel?

i got in with a 40k total scholarship. its pretty much my last choice doe
December 18, 2011 @ 01:54:09 AM
Originally posted by Inactive User
took my SAT for the first time, got an 1840

should i take it 3 times before i send in my scores?

dat inexperience.

your a highschooler? wut

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

December 18, 2011 @ 02:46:52 AM
dat economics is tough smh

I take AP micro eco and theres some parts where i just dont understand lol
December 21, 2011 @ 05:34:23 AM
Have any of you upcoming freshmen received acceptance notifications from CSU Fullerton? I heard they come in early (pause).
December 21, 2011 @ 05:57:08 AM
Anyone heard of Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE). Can you fill this out before getting admitted?
December 22, 2011 @ 07:21:04 AM
(Invalid img)

Me when I got that A in calc
December 22, 2011 @ 23:46:07 PM
any UC students?

med. dp tnf/400+fees. hmu

December 23, 2011 @ 01:06:36 AM
ACCEPTED INTO SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY.IONNO HOW BUT A NIKKA GAWT IN DAWG. GRACIAS BASED GAWD. YO I FEEL REINCARNATED. ITS A CELEBRATION B!TCH3ZZZ. smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface
December 23, 2011 @ 01:38:08 AM
flyin to Northridge to talk about my full ride for soccer. meet a trill nigga up and we can talk about each others fits dawg

whatever

December 23, 2011 @ 02:36:11 AM
ACCEPTED INTO SYRACUSE UNIVERSITY.IONNO HOW BUT A NIKKA GAWT IN DAWG. GRACIAS BASED GAWD. YO I FEEL REINCARNATED. ITS A CELEBRATION B!TCH3ZZZ. smokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyfacesmokeyface

Congrats ma du.
December 23, 2011 @ 07:33:52 AM
congrats homie, Syracuse is a good time
December 23, 2011 @ 09:49:30 AM
flyin to Northridge to talk about my full ride for soccer. meet a trill nigga up and we can talk about each others fits dawg
you at csun?

im here

stay trill
December 23, 2011 @ 11:04:01 AM
finished with A's in Management 300, Human Sexuality 425, and Management Information Systems 300. pulled that C in Econ 333 Managerial Econ. the final was hard as fuck, tricky ass professor. legit semester
December 26, 2011 @ 18:28:54 PM
finished with A's in Management 300, Human Sexuality 425, and Management Information Systems 300. pulled that C in Econ 333 Managerial Econ. the final was hard as fuck, tricky ass professor. legit semester

Do you go to CSULB?

Rebels vs. Renegades ---- www.rebelsvsrenegades.com ---- Turning Dreams Into Reality. One Broken Window at a Time.

December 26, 2011 @ 19:09:35 PM

gratz son.

THIS CANDYLAND NIGGA

December 27, 2011 @ 04:45:12 AM
UC Berkeley Recruit lifestyle
See you guys next Fall.
December 27, 2011 @ 05:42:14 AM
lol what sport? fencing?
December 27, 2011 @ 09:46:02 AM

Do you go to CSULB?

yuuuuuuppp. i'm guessing you do too, right?
December 27, 2011 @ 11:42:19 AM
fressssh, what were your stats your senior year of HS? I'm trying to get into CSULB, but I feel like my GPA is too low.
December 27, 2011 @ 21:55:07 PM
i graduated with a accumulative GPA of 3.95. i only took the SAT's once and I scored THE average of 1540 lol. The math section was pretty rough for me. I could have gotten into a bunch of other schools, but I'm going to school for free right now. Fuck debt haha. The second semester of senior year doesn't even matter. At that point all you really have to do is not get anything below a C. If you do, a school can withdraw their acceptance. It's junior year that really matters. What's your GPA and SAT scores like?
December 28, 2011 @ 06:59:29 AM
3.95 gpa and csu lb
smh
December 31, 2011 @ 01:43:06 AM
i graduated with a accumulative GPA of 3.95. i only took the SAT's once and I scored THE average of 1540 lol. The math section was pretty rough for me. I could have gotten into a bunch of other schools, but I'm going to school for free right now. Fuck debt haha. The second semester of senior year doesn't even matter. At that point all you really have to do is not get anything below a C. If you do, a school can withdraw their acceptance. It's junior year that really matters. What's your GPA and SAT scores like?

3.25 GPA, SAT superscore of 1770, 27 ACT
January 02, 2012 @ 22:06:49 PM
4.0 GPA, SAT 1800. Waiting on UCLA or Cal Poly Pomona!
January 02, 2012 @ 23:05:46 PM
Originally posted by Inactive User
took my SAT for the first time, got an 1840

should i take it 3 times before i send in my scores?

dat inexperience.

your a highschooler? wut

Yeah man, dat youngin' lifestyle.
January 03, 2012 @ 00:15:30 AM
4.0 GPA, SAT 1800. Waiting on UCLA or Cal Poly Pomona!

best of luck to you bro.
dat 3.4 gpa this semester. disappointing...
January 03, 2012 @ 01:07:12 AM
losolu, where are you trying to apply?
January 03, 2012 @ 01:23:29 AM
damn d.rose i always thought you in college already b
January 03, 2012 @ 01:32:44 AM
wtf lol im older than d rose
January 03, 2012 @ 01:38:17 AM
wtf lol im the same age as d rose
January 03, 2012 @ 02:00:14 AM
wtf lol im d rose
Please login first to reply.
x